• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to give up Dal Colle. Don't get me wrong Kessel on the Isles would be sweet, but I think the price tag is going to be extremely steep & the Isles don't have a 1st in 2015 or 2nd's in 15 & 16.

Dal Colle and Strome would both be very welcome here. I have dreams of pairing the Strome bros.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dal Colle and Strome would both be very welcome here. I have dreams of pairing the Strome bros.

Garth refused to trade Strome & Nelson because he wanted them to develop & become the players they are now. I would be shocked if Strome were dealt. I could see guys like Grabner, Bailey, Cizikas, Donovan, Mayfield & Reinhart as potential players on the move. Not Strome.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Them or Columbus make the most sense to me. Isles have the prospects to get it done, Columbus has the prospects and a pick.

You are not getting that pick. Next year's maybe. But not this year's.

People have been mocking Chevy for a while as being too cautious. He schooled Buffalo on this one. Flat out schooled them. Unbelievable trade. Buffalo is out of their mind.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People have been mocking Chevy for a while as being too cautious. He schooled Buffalo on this one. Flat out schooled them. Unbelievable trade. Buffalo is out of their mind.

If the Jackets rise in the standings, which is a definite possibility, the pick isn't as desirable as NYI's prospects anyway.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Chevy was just waiting for the right deal. I can't believe he was able to get so much for Kane & Bogosian. I'm actually surprised Buffalo isn't the one adding a 1st round pick. If Kane gets bored in Buffalo he & his buddies can meet up in Toronto for fun times.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Henrik said it best : "I think it says more about them than it does about us"

/although i wish he would have added "thats ok Jamie is probably cornholing his brother Jordie right now ... and then George Carlins ghost would emerge and say "HI MY NAME IS JAMIE ... HI MY NAME IS JORDIE" over and over again but thats just me

:noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.