• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

one thing that worries me about atlanta

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, so the 49ers have a better overall TEAM. Atlanta has a better passing game, but what else? oh yeah, field goal kicker.

as someone said earlier, it is our game to lose. so don't turn it over and don't make unnecessary penalties, we'll be fine.

Atlanta has a better QB, better WR's, better TE, Better special teams, and a better secondary. SF has better OL and DL, better LB, better RB. Coaching staff Id give ATL the edge coordinator wise but SF the edhe head coach wise.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has a better QB, better WR's, better TE, Better special teams, and a better secondary. SF has better OL and DL, better LB, better RB. Coaching staff Id give ATL the edge coordinator wise but SF the edhe head coach wise.

I'd take our secondary over yours. The difference is depth at CB. Once you lost Grimes...

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take our secondary over yours. The difference is depth at CB. Once you lost Grimes...

Eh maybe. Thats the ONLY position where I think you could make an argument. I may have said TE last year but Davis has disappeared. I still take the ATL secondary but that is at least close. The other ones arent, on either side really.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh maybe. Thats the ONLY position where I think you could make an argument. I may have said TE last year but Davis has disappeared. I still take the ATL secondary but that is at least close. The other ones arent, on either side really.

I'll take Kaepernick over Ryan as well.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yeah, so like i said......SF has the better team. the lines alone are quite a few starting positions.

it isn't like Kaep can't throw a lick, but obviously he can run. whereas Ryan is not a threat to run.....at least not run far? there is no doubt in my mind Atlanta fans are fearing dual threat Kaep, whereas Ryan will have to be passing sharp.

i'll have to give you place kicker, but Special Teams is much more than the placekicker.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, so like i said......SF has the better team. the lines alone are quite a few starting positions.

it isn't like Kaep can't throw a lick, but obviously he can run. whereas Ryan is not a threat to run.....at least not run far? there is no doubt in my mind Atlanta fans are fearing dual threat Kaep, whereas Ryan will have to be passing sharp.

i'll have to give you place kicker, but Special Teams is much more than the placekicker.

Okay, that was funny as hell!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If any of you are seriously trying to convince anyone that CK is a better QB right now than Ryan then this thread should just be abandoned for sheer lunacy. SF is better in the middle which is a tough one to overcome for sure, thats why I said this game could go either way. You people have gone from the lows of 75% of your own fans picking GB to beat you guys to some crazy high of thinking you are going to win by 20 this week.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Seattle fans were cocky. At least they could admit some match up problems. Here all I see is we are better than them everywhere, including our QB who has started 8 games in his career.

Seattle fans claimed there was no way we score 30 on them. (ranked higher scoring D than niners.) Check.
Seattle fans claimed there was no way we'd stop the run (ranked higher than niners.) Check.
Seattle fans claimed we would not run for over 100 yards on them. Check.
Seattle fans claimed they've faced better offenses than us in NE and GB. They we wrong.
Seattle fans claimed we would not be able to pass against them. Passed for 50 yards over the average given up. While running for 65 over their season average allowed.
Seattle fans claimed they would beat us big all week. The media claimed they would beat us big all week. They were wrong.

I'm seeing nothing but the same thing this week... Remember, Seattle absolutely destroyed you a few weeks ago...

I wish you the best.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you are seriously trying to convince anyone that CK is a better QB right now than Ryan then this thread should just be abandoned for sheer lunacy. SF is better in the middle which is a tough one to overcome for sure, thats why I said this game could go either way. You people have gone from the lows of 75% of your own fans picking GB to beat you guys to some crazy high of thinking you are going to win by 20 this week.

That's crazy. My prediction is 42-23. 20 points, that's ridiculous. (BTW, that's not really my prediction, I was just going for 19 points to stay under the 20 you cited.)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as long as you have Nolan, any coordinator is better than him... i kid, i still hate the guy(respect him).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

did not say Kaep can pass as well as Ryan, and clearly Atlanta has better pass catchers. but the difference in passing from Ryan to Kaep, isn't a chasm. the difference in running however, is.

did not get the impression 75% of us felt we'd lose? in fact, i'd say it was the other way around. but you must be reading Toby's post harder than most?

who said we'll win by 20?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you are seriously trying to convince anyone that CK is a better QB right now than Ryan then this thread should just be abandoned for sheer lunacy.

I have to disagree, rmilia. I would EASILY take the QB that beat the Packers over the QB that beat the Seahawks, and that is what we are comparing right?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Seattle fans were cocky. At least they could admit some match up problems. Here all I see is we are better than them everywhere, including our QB who has started 8 games in his career.

Seattle fans claimed there was no way we score 30 on them. (ranked higher scoring D than niners.) Check.
Seattle fans claimed there was no way we'd stop the run (ranked higher than niners.) Check.
Seattle fans claimed we would not run for over 100 yards on them. Check.
Seattle fans claimed they've faced better offenses than us in NE and GB. They we wrong.
Seattle fans claimed we would not be able to pass against them. Passed for 50 yards over the average given up. While running for 65 over their season average allowed.
Seattle fans claimed they would beat us big all week. The media claimed they would beat us big all week. They were wrong.

I'm seeing nothing but the same thing this week... Remember, Seattle absolutely destroyed you a few weeks ago...

I wish you the best.

Well last week 3/4 of the same fans thought GB would destroy them. After I told them they were nuts and that SF would win HUGE because GB you know, sucks. They all got on me for saying that. Now that I am telling them that *gasp* Atlanta is pretty fucking good, I am a know nothing again. LOL