• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One of the least important positions

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw on TV today where Players on the Cowboys said they need to make their assignments & Communicate better. (Alot of blah blah blah) then said how much they missed Frederick in the lineup. Referring to assignments & communication.

Now Looney IMO, blocked decently last game. but just goes to show how much more goes into that position than just blocking.

The Mortar to the Brick wall my friends!!!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to build a championship team you start at the front line. You forego the glamour for the most part and draft the mudslingers. Your team basically has done just that, and even got a glamour pick in Elliott to boot. When the front is healthy your team can go 14-2. The front line makes everyone better. QB, RB, TE's and receivers. You saw last week what a banged up line can do. Hopefully for your team the absence of Frederick becomes more solidified as the weeks progress... or it could be a long year. My biggest fear for my team is for any front line players getting hurt. We're thin behind them,,, as are most teams.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to build a championship team you start at the front line. You forego the glamour for the most part and draft the mudslingers. Your team basically has done just that, and even got a glamour pick in Elliott to boot. When the front is healthy your team can go 14-2. The front line makes everyone better. QB, RB, TE's and receivers. You saw last week what a banged up line can do. Hopefully for your team the absence of Frederick becomes more solidified as the weeks progress... or it could be a long year. My biggest fear for my team is for any front line players getting hurt. We're thin behind them,,, as are most teams.

Yea, you guys know all about building Championships (for last place in the East).