• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Once again…

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA doesnt need to do anything. Shocking.. the western conference fans want to see more western conference teams in the playoffs. I'm STUNNED!!!

The NBA playoffs builds great rivalries. Rivalries that fill seats in the regular season 4 times a year. You start mix matching the conferences then you are going to miss out on some of those games. Bottom line.. there are 15 teams in a conference, if your shitty Suns arent good enough to finish top 8, they suck. Period. They dont belong in the playoffs. View it as a badge of honor... it is actually mathematically harder to miss the NBA playoffs than make them.

SHOCKING… An Eastern Conference fan doesn't want better teams to get in since it benefits them year in year out! Wow. Funny how my "shitty Suns" have a better record than your Heat. I'm not going to even resort to taking shots at teams though because I'm better than that.

I'd love to see how differently you would think if you weren't such a homer.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
Your Suns are not making the playoffs sucker, get over it already:nono:

I'm over it, have been for a while. I've even accepted it. Can you accept how terrible the Lakers are and have been the last 3 years though? You seem to deflect the fact that we've been better than you for years now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOCKING… An Eastern Conference fan doesn't want better teams to get in since it benefits them year in year out! Wow. Funny how my "shitty Suns" have a better record than your Heat. I'm not going to even resort to taking shots at teams though because I'm better than that.

Flauge isn't a homer.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over it, have been for a while. I've even accepted it. Can you accept how terrible the Lakers are and have been the last 3 years though? You seem to deflect the fact that we've been better than you for years now.
No team wins every year, but the Lakers have 16 championships and been to the finals 31 times to ZERO for the Suns - so I am okay with knowing they will be back long before the Suns even sniffs the playoffs:pound:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA doesnt need to do anything. Shocking.. the western conference fans want to see more western conference teams in the playoffs. I'm STUNNED!!!

The NBA playoffs builds great rivalries. Rivalries that fill seats in the regular season 4 times a year. You start mix matching the conferences then you are going to miss out on some of those games. Bottom line.. there are 15 teams in a conference, if your shitty Suns arent good enough to finish top 8, they suck. Period. They dont belong in the playoffs. View it as a badge of honor... it is actually mathematically harder to miss the NBA playoffs than make them.

Honest question. Please answer without bringing the Suns into it.

If they made a 16 team format where the top 16 got in and West-East teams faced each other in the playoffs then do you not think that new rivalries could be born?

I mean, there aren't any rivalries that are THAT great right now anyways. The Celtics-Lakers rivalry is dead for now and those are two different conference teams. Heat-Pacers was good when Bron was there now it's Cavs-Heat… Bulls-Pistons is dead. Other than that there's nothing that great honestly.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I called your Suns shitty - not him - lol, but at the end of the day lets count championships. Heat has 3 and Suns have zero even though they been around longer:pound:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team wins every year, but the Lakers have 16 championships and been to the finals 31 times to ZERO for the Suns - so I am okay with knowing they will be back long before the Suns even sniffs the playoffs:pound:

Yes, eventually the Lakers will be back. But until then worry about your team and not mine so much. Comprende?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing how much better that the Western Conference is then the Eastern Conference, but yet I have seen more titles go east in the last decade or two

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about the Suns either unless they make the playoffs:pound:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing how much better that the Western Conference is then the Eastern Conference, but yet I have seen more titles go east in the last decade or two

You should lose posting privileges.

1) The team that wins the title doesn't mean they automatically came from the best OVERALL conference since it's easier to get there in the East than it is out West at the moment.

2) The West has won 11 of the last 16 titles. But that was never my damn point. If you had any reading comprehension skills you would read the first sentence of my OP and then realize how truly stupid you are.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the West beats each other to death in the playoffs and the to East team breezes to the finals.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other league has as much of a parity problem as this league does. It's been obvious for years. I don't even care if it benefits the Suns… I'll put that aside. As a BASKETBALL fan I'd rather not have Anthony Davis miss the playoffs over whichever shitty 8 seed makes it in the East.

rbp.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And just look at all those championships it's gotten you.

Oh, wait......

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy that is saying this because he thinks I posted this just for the Suns. lololol

Like I said before, you're a terrible troll.

Translation: I love to troll, but I can't handle when someone fires back at me, with a taste of my own medicine. It's not fair! Those who talk back to me should be banned. :sadbron:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for the record...

since Bron came back from his injuries the Cavs are 13-1 vs. the West :)

the only loss being an over time road loss to Houston.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how that 1st round pick of the Lakers, going to the Suns will work out for them. OH WAIT!! :pound:

dude....with all due respect- the Suns did absolutely bend you guys over a barrel by getting rid of Nash and his substantial contract - AND got 2 first round picks right before his back went out on him and he became a huge liability.

Its a shame they could not see what Nash would have looked like reunited with Dantoni....probably not a lot of wins- but it wouldve been a fun style of play

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude....with all due respect- the Suns did absolutely bend you guys over a barrel by getting rid of Nash and his substantial contract - AND got 2 first round picks right before his back went out on him and he became a huge liability.

Its a shame they could not see what Nash would have looked like reunited with Dantoni....probably not a lot of wins- but it wouldve been a fun style of play

And there future looks very bright now, :whistle: