• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Once again…

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 straight seasons that West 8th seed has had better record than East 8th seed. By avg of 5.8 games. Avg will go up this season

One of Westbrook or the Brow won't make the playoffs this year and we'll have to deal with shitty East teams sneaking in again. Yawn.

Plus the Suns would've been a 4 seed last year and what, 6 seed this year? Something has to change soon.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect the league to regroup things soon.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again.....

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a completely ridiculous title to a thread to get people to click on it like this is some yahoo news headline who wont tell you everything.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a completely ridiculous title to a thread to get people to click on it like this is some yahoo news headline who wont tell you everything.

Need any assistance removing the stick out of your ass?

Thanks for your great contribution to the thread! I really don't give two fucks who clicks on it, I'm not a fucking journalist.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 straight seasons that West 8th seed has had better record than East 8th seed. By avg of 5.8 games. Avg will go up this season

One of Westbrook or the Brow won't make the playoffs this year and we'll have to deal with shitty East teams sneaking in again. Yawn.

Plus the Suns would've been a 4 seed last year and what, 6 seed this year? Something has to change soon.

Stop being obnoxious. Go post your complaints about your Suns not being in the playoffs on the fake Suns board. Nobody here gives a shit about your opinions, or your team.

Oh yea and your gay, and your mom likes to lick my sweaty nuts!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to the bimbo brothers to ruin another thread. I don't know how you two haven't been banned yet.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. Are you in third grade?

Is that the best you got. Come up with something more practical dude. I can see your jimmies are rustled. God I love clowning your ass! :pound:

Do carry on please. Keep indulging me, with your stupidity. :pop2:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the best you got. Come up with something more practical dude. I can see your jimmies are rustled. God I love clowning your ass! :pound:

Do carry on please. Keep indulging me, with your stupidity. :pop2:

Yeah you got me so good. That's the best I got. Jimmies so rustled. You're really clowning my ass. :bored2::bored:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you got me so good. That's the best I got. Jimmies so rustled. You're really clowning my ass. :bored2::bored:

Yea I know, I'm glad you finally see the truth. Now GTFO! and take your tears, back to your sorry board.

Next.... :whistle:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow talk about trolling. This is ridiculous

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they lose some revenue by not making the playoffs, but really a team that misses doesn't really have a chance of winning. Only twice in the history of the NBA Championship has a seed lower than a #3 won: The 1969 Celtics as a #4 and the 1995 Rockets as a #6. That's it.

Unless you are going to work a way to completely do away with conferences and make everyone play an even schedule this argument is pointless. And since the teams that complain about not being able to win enough to make the playoffs in their conference don't really have a shot at the championship I don't think a major change is worth it. I like the traditional rivalries that would be weakened by realignment or changing the playoff format.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they lose some revenue by not making the playoffs, but really a team that misses doesn't really have a chance of winning. Only twice in the history of the NBA Championship has a seed lower than a #3 won: The 1969 Celtics as a #4 and the 1995 Rockets as a #6. That's it.

Unless you are going to work a way to completely do away with conferences and make everyone play an even schedule this argument is pointless. And since the teams that complain about not being able to win enough to make the playoffs in their conference don't really have a shot at the championship I don't think a major change is worth it. I like the traditional rivalries that would be weakened by realignment or changing the playoff format.

:agree: There really has never been any true balance between the conferences. One is virtually always seen as stronger than the other. There have been times when the East was considered the stronger conference and the West had sub .500 or close to it teams that have made the playoffs over teams from the other conference with a better record.

It will eventually swing back the other way and then fans of Eastern Conference teams that are in a situation similar to the Suns will be starting threads just like this one.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find it interesting that top free agents don't flock to Eastern Conference Teams, that don't suck ass, and have cap room.

Because, you are correct. It's much easier to make the post season.

Maybe Durant will be the guy that does?

Then again, would he really be in a better situation in Washington?

The Thunder's issue is health, with Durant being the biggest loss. I love the Kanter addition. He and Adams make an awesome offense/defense combo. Ibaka is the ultimate 4th option and Westbrook is a MONSTA!

But, I think a combo of Wall, Beal and Durant would give Teams like the Bulls and Cavs hell in the playoffs.

The West is very top heavy...imo

It's the Warriors, Griz and Spurs * despite their record *

There is very little separation between the talent on Teams 4-8.

* when healthy *

Last edited: