• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma @ Ohio State - 7:30PM ABC

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest. I usually get a little amped to kick West Virginia's ass just because of all the shit talking by their players and TCU because fuck Gary Patterson and his bounties.
This is very true. Got HUGE WVU fans for cousins and I've never heard anybody brag so much about a loss in my life. :L You'd think they'd won that Tavon Austin game by like 30 with the way they pump their chest out about that game. Embarrassing? Yes. But we still won the game. Doesn't seem to matter to them though. :crazy:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of y'all didn't think we'd have a snowball's chance in hell against your vaunted from 7 either, but that turned out nicely too. Good game and good luck the rest of the way, but getting pissy about a little turnabout is a bitch move, bruh.

like I said, enjoy your victory. But in case you weren't paying attention, we're not any good. But hey.. you'll go undefeated because the big12 isn't any better than the MAC.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very true. Got HUGE WVU fans for cousins and I've never heard anybody brag so much about a loss in my life. :L You'd think they'd won that Tavon Austin game by like 30 with the way they pump their chest out about that game. Embarrassing? Yes. But we still won the game. Doesn't seem to matter to them though. :crazy:

Very aggy-esque.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said, enjoy your victory. But in case you weren't paying attention, we're not any good. But hey.. you'll go undefeated because the big12 isn't any better than the MAC.

You'll drop maybe one more game because your conference is vastly overrated. Cry moar tho.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we not be proud of nearly shutting down your offense?

Should we not be proud of lighting up your legendary defense?

Damn, we just can't win with you guise! :gaah:

sorry, man.. but you're reading too much into this. we're just not any good. you watched the game, right? we're bad on both sides of the ball. I think you'll get into the playoffs, but it's just not going to happen for you this year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, man.. but you're reading too much into this. we're just not any good. you watched the game, right? we're bad on both sides of the ball. I think you'll get into the playoffs, but it's just not going to happen for you this year.

Lol. Ok, brah.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll drop maybe one more game because your conference is vastly overrated. Cry moar tho.

I'm sure you'll win the 12 because it's a joke, but that's all she wrote. enjoy this while you can.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'll win the 12 because it's a joke, but that's all she wrote. enjoy this while you can.

Well if you say so it must be true. These posts are always fun to look back on just like the ones leading up to this game.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we didn't do shit last year and you guys won't do shit this year. sorry, but it is what it is. high ratings because of the name and not much more. This year it's likely between USC and Bama.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you even said it.. IU threw for almost 300 yards on us in one half. still think we're all that?

I think y'all were playing some gamesmanship games leading up to this game and the game was never in question once you decided to turn on the jets. You have a bad ass defensive front that got handled capably by our line and QB. Keep trying to diminish the win if it makes you feel better tho. Guess we crippled you guys mentally too. Damn, what a beat down.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we didn't do shit last year and you guys won't do shit this year. sorry, but it is what it is. high ratings because of the name and not much more. This year it's likely between USC and Bama.

Lol. Cry moar.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think y'all were playing some gamesmanship games leading up to this game and the game was never in question once you decided to turn on the jets. You have a bad ass defensive front that got handled capably by our line and QB. Keep trying to diminish the win if it makes you feel better tho. Guess we crippled you guys mentally too. Damn, what a beat down.

again.. enjoy the win. It'll be the highlight of you season.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, it's in the record books nonetheless, regardless of what transpires the rest of the season.

Our series is perfectly even now, with no team winning at home.

Yall might want to tell everyone not to rate you so highly next time yall suck. We enjoy the bump though. Win 'em all and make us proud!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yall are much better than you think. I'm not going to pretend I watch every Buckeye game, but just a few things I came away with from that game:

Maybe he just had one bad game, but Arnette was downright awful throughout most the game. It got to a point to where we we're specifically targeting him given some of the mistakes he was making. All he had to do was turn his head slightly and he had an easy interception instead of just running straight into the receiver and acting like he made a big play. I don't know if Wade or Okudah has played much this year, but I can't imagine either one of them doing much worse. Secondary not turning around to locate the ball was a big problem too, but correctable.

And I love JT Barret. Great, great, first class guy, but he's not really the kind of guy that suits Wilson's kind of offense IMO. Maybe it's injuries, or the new system, but he looks much different than his first couple of years. You've got to able to go from read to read and let it go, but he seems so much more hesitant and late in his decisions lately. I'm sure Wilson can do so much more to help him out but his confidence just doesn't seem to be where it needs to.

And lastly. Keep feeding that Dobbins kid the ball!! He's a monster, he needs more and more carries.

But good luck the rest of the year Buckeyes. There's not a lot of AD's that do these big time home and home series anymore, but this one was really fun. Fans that came to Norman were very respectful as well. :suds:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your short-lived stint in the top 10.

PSU gonna whip that ass, meatchicken might too!

If it happens it happens. I love OU fans! We haven't been there in over a decade and it sure shows! :pound:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yall are much better than you think. I'm not going to pretend I watch every Buckeye game, but just a few things I came away with from that game:

Maybe he just had one bad game, but Arnette was downright awful throughout most the game. It got to a point to where we we're specifically targeting him given some of the mistakes he was making. All he had to do was turn his head slightly and he had an easy interception instead of just running straight into the receiver and acting like he made a big play. I don't know if Wade or Okudah has played much this year, but I can't imagine either one of them doing much worse. Secondary not turning around to locate the ball was a big problem too, but correctable.

And I love JT Barret. Great, great, first class guy, but he's not really the kind of guy that suits Wilson's kind of offense IMO. Maybe it's injuries, or the new system, but he looks much different than his first couple of years. You've got to able to go from read to read and let it go, but he seems so much more hesitant and late in his decisions lately. I'm sure Wilson can do so much more to help him out but his confidence just doesn't seem to be where it needs to.

And lastly. Keep feeding that Dobbins kid the ball!! He's a monster, he needs more and more carries.

But good luck the rest of the year Buckeyes. There's not a lot of AD's that do these big time home and home series anymore, but this one was really fun. Fans that came to Norman were very respectful as well. :suds:

I appreciate your post, but we REALLY suck! We're absolutely lost on both sides of the ball. Shit needs to shake out hard this year. PSU will likely win the division this year and they can battle it out with Wisc for the conf title.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your short-lived stint in the top 10.

PSU gonna whip that ass, meatchicken might too!
The day PSU whips our ass in the Shoe is the day I spread my buttcheeks in a Happy Valley shower

2-10 with their highest score being 20

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GPM is down on his team bad.
Lashing out won't help you bro.

Oklahoma is the best team you will face all year, by far.
Your team looked like shit because Oklahoma made you look that way. Get your chin up.
It's just a 180 from what happened last year.

Good Luck with the season.