• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma @ Ohio State - 7:30PM ABC

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ellupo & @TrustMeIamRight I will have your avys ready in the morning.
@fishinabarrel thanks for the vCash fam! :yo:

This team is now complete with a defense that can stiffen up when needed. Baker Mayfield could be the GOAT before its over and done with. Praise Bob Stoops for identifying one of the brightest football minds and allowing him to take care of his baby. Bet tonight he feels like he just walked his daughter down the aisle.

Just left the watch party with Switzer and headed to the after party at the Hard Rock.

You have the talent Buckeyes, when Wilson gets your offense sorted you will be a force again.

Boomer Fucking Sooner and I can't wait for conference play.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team is now complete with a defense that can stiffen up when needed. Baker Mayfield could be the GOAT before its over and done with. Praise Bob Stoops for identifying one of the brightest football minds and allowing him to take care of his baby. Bet tonight he feels like he just walked his daughter down the aisle.

Just left the watch party with Switzer and headed to the after party at the Hard Rock.

You have the talent Buckeyes, when Wilson gets your offense sorted you will be a force again.

I can't wait! Sooners were A solid team tonight!

OCT 14, you're going down, Cousin fuckers!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No problem. Got it all from New England anyway

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning from Columbus! Man what a night I don't even know where to begin. Sooner fans came out and represented. I sat in an all buckeye section and was treated well despite the stories I heard going in. Though its hard for them to heckle us too much the way OU dominated. Score could have been much worse. I thought Baker and the freshmen were the difference. Lamb and Sermon are going to be special. Also all the talk of the Osu dline and the Sooner front 7 really dominated. In fact OBO was the best defensive player in the game. Dude was everywhere. All in all it was a good time made better by the win. Catching an early flight back to OKC so will catch up later.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I gotta say is that was the kind of big game Stoops usually lost. Good thing he wasn't on the sidelines.

However, Mayfield is a stud. That kid reminds me a lot of Drew Brees.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing effort by Oklahoma, this was their toughest test

since they own Oklahoma State they pretty much have a clear path to the playoff, they can even afford to piss one game down their leg if they want.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was also quite entertaining having a lot of disappointed OSU fans over last night

they thought the passing game would be better and it wasn't

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we were overrated when we won 2 national championships this century.

Uh, yea, considering Ohio St. is ranked in the top 5 every year and they screw the pooch more times than not. They should have more than just 2.

Side note: I had to laugh when you said, "this century".

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, yea, considering Ohio St. is ranked in the top 5 every year and they screw the pooch more times than not. They should have more than just 2.

Side note: I had to laugh when you said, "this century".
I personally think Miami should have won it in 2002.