• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma @ Ohio State - 7:30PM ABC

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the same. sorry.
Yes, I do believe it's similar in how it makes the loser feel. I know up north this is a thing. The victor sings there song. Well down south we plant our flag, especially after the RRSO so it's not like he made this up. In the end though you pissed off the sooners with your singing. The media didn't make a big deal out of it because we don't have any alumni with microphones.

:suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Assuming this is true, every one of y'all crybabies cans eat a bag of dicks and Mayfield should've taken a giant shit on your beloved "O".

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Assuming this is true, every one of y'all crybabies cans eat a bag of dicks and Mayfield should've taken a giant shit on your beloved "O".
Welp...

I guess you guise need to keep your alcohol consumption in check...either that or just trash talk the 3rd string guise? :noidea:

To think a few bad eggs could ruin the enjoyment of all those fans taking that loss. :L

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll drop maybe one more game because your conference is vastly overrated. Cry moar tho.

A little early to make that claim. Let's give it more than two games shall we? Now, I think it's fair to say Ohio St is overrated.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW doesn't make the schedule, not their fault. this coming from a fan of team who lost to Appalachian State. Stay in your lane paatner.

I thought we were talking about THIS year not 10 years ago.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, we weren't on here crying like bitches last year trying to diminish the win saying we weren't a very good team (which we weren't at the time) so congrats on beating a bad team and enjoy the highlight of your season. We told y'all you have a hell of a team and good luck the rest of the way. That other stuff is loser crybaby bull shit and I'd have expected better from a fan of a team of the caliber of Ohio state.

As I recall Buckeye fans were very classy after our win. I don't recall any " come eat some crow bitches" and " fuck you bitch we stomped you into a mudhole".

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall Buckeye fans were very classy after our win. I don't recall any " come eat some crow bitches" and " fuck you bitch we stomped you into a mudhole".

And I don't recall any OU fans running their mouths leading up to the game the way those people in that thread did. That's just a portion of the mouthy shit that was slung towards Oklahoma fans leading up to this game. It's a 2 way street, hoss.