• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK you gamblers, I'm heading to Vegas

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! My dad doesn't play Vegas poker so I won't be staying at the hotel the whole time. On Sunday for sure we will find a great sports book and just watch NFL all day.

Hardly worried about the money on the football bets just want to have a rooting interest since I'm here for it, just know you guys seem pretty sharp on these. DJ's BYU idea looks good but 9 is a lot of points vs OK St (even at home)...then again it's tonight and might not be getting bets in tonight, we'll see.
Shit ...I forgot.

However, OSU is 3-3 after starting 3-0. They beat Arky but lost the last 3 vs kSU, Utah and West Virginia blew them out by 24...

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a Cuban sandwich and fries coming from The Cheesecake factory.

Over/under on me eating that fucker? Under 5 minutes....

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,607.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! My dad doesn't play Vegas poker so I won't be staying at the hotel the whole time. On Sunday for sure we will find a great sports book and just watch NFL all day.

Hardly worried about the money on the football bets just want to have a rooting interest since I'm here for it, just know you guys seem pretty sharp on these. DJ's BYU idea looks good but 9 is a lot of points vs OK St (even at home)...then again it's tonight and might not be getting bets in tonight, we'll see.
Well I didn’t say anything because you are taking your elderly dad but that is definitely an older crowd there. You want to go to the best new sports book around the circa downtown is crazy. It will be packed though and as I understand it you have to pay to reserve a table. You will find better blackjack odds at the Orleans and downtown than on the strip. And if your dad likes video poker the Orleans is your place.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders are simply not good this year, it's no surprise and pretty much how things usually are. Very tough franchise to root for, like the Browns.
Frustrating since the defense is solid. They get tired because they on the field a lot since we can't run the ball....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team went 5-4 after AP was promoted last season but I do not think he is the answer....liking that stupid Tweet or whatever the fuck it was basically pissed off Adams and it was a wrap....he may need to be fired after the season.

Vrabel, maybe Carroll and even Bill could be had....especially with TB now a minority owner and there are rumors swirling TB would like him as HC.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn’t say anything because you are taking your elderly dad but that is definitely an older crowd there. You want to go to the best new sports book around the circa downtown is crazy. It will be packed though and as I understand it you have to pay to reserve a table. You will find better blackjack odds at the Orleans and downtown than on the strip. And if your dad likes video poker the Orleans is your place.
Dad’s pretty healthy, no problems getting around. But yeah he mentioned the downtown new places and you’re probably right it’s overkill to deal with that hassle lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,607.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to give you my best early game picks for now. Usually on my best weekends I start out good.

Cincinnati -5 over Arizona State
Missouri -3.5 over Auburn
Nebraska +6.5 at Indiana

If these don’t break you I’ll have another ready lol.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father son trip with my 87 year old dad. Gonna play poker and bet football.

I never bet sports with any real intent so looking for ideas for Saturday and Sunday. Probably do some parlays just for laughs, no big amounts bet maybe $50 a pop.

Gonna bet Cal minus the points even though I don't like to bet my teams, I'm there to have fun with my dad.

What other college games look good? Texas seems like a juggernaut, maybe them too?

Pros I like the Jets vs Wilson and the Steelers, and maybe the Falcons?

@thunderc @DJ Fieri @bksballer89 who else?

Rams

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My flight is delayed my dad is already there. So he’s putting a bet down for me on BYU

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad’s pretty healthy, no problems getting around. But yeah he mentioned the downtown new places and you’re probably right it’s overkill to deal with that hassle lol
My dad is going to be 84 in late December.

The wife just mentioned I should go see him in the next few weeks. Probably heading back to Cali for a little visit.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to give you my best early game picks for now. Usually on my best weekends I start out good.

Cincinnati -5 over Arizona State
Missouri -3.5 over Auburn
Nebraska +6.5 at Indiana

If these don’t break you I’ll have another ready lol.
You like Cinci over ASU? ASU has been awfully good and a surprise this season.

I agree on Mizzou.

Indy -6.5 is tempting even though Nebraska is legit. Honestly, that one could go either way.....IMO.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,607.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like Cinci over ASU? ASU has been awfully good and a surprise this season.

I agree on Mizzou.

Indy -6.5 is tempting even though Nebraska is legit. Honestly, that one could go either way.....IMO.
Yup they all can go either way lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,607.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I meant......LOL.

Mizzou will not. Unless they just shit the bed.
I like what I have seen from Cincy and I think Indiana has been getting pretty lucky. I’m picking the better coach in that Nebraska game. Auburn is just a team that figures out how to lose games and I think Mizzou will rebound at home.