• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK - It's up to our heroes now.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plain and simple. The table is set for us. If this team has aspirations of making the playoffs and being a factor, it starts this week.

In Philly.

No excuses.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May have too . 11-5 may not get it done

I'm starting to think the same thing. Cardinals winning almost makes it imperative.

But winning next week is utmost in the big scheme of things.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pretty much figure 10 wins will not get you a wild card this year.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pretty much figure 10 wins will not get you a wild card this year.

That's a given. Detroit will finish 11-5 with their schedule. And you have to believe (or - at the very least assume) both Seattle and Arizona will finish there at the minimum.

No Wild Card from the East this season... especially with the Cowboys conference record. Who knew that loss to the shitty Niners would have these kind of reprecussions. Thought they were actually good.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a given. Detroit will finish 11-5 with their schedule. And you have to believe (or - at the very least assume) both Seattle and Arizona will finish there at the minimum.

No Wild Card from the East this season... especially with the Cowboys conference record. Who knew that loss to the shitty Niners would have these kind of reprecussions. Thought they were actually good.

Never been a big believer in Kappy. he make Weeden look good. :lol:

The Niners had the benefit of playing Dallas the first game of the season.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win for the Cards yesterday. KC turned it over a couple of times in the red zone. I think they win one more and finish 11-5. I also think Det goes 11-5. I don't see seattle losing 2 of 3, so I'm hoping they win out to make GB play the last week vs Det. Hopefully Det falls in Chicago in two weeks.
I hate to say it but it's gonna be hard to beat Philly and Indy back to back, but I think that's what we have to do and then win at Washington.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win for the Cards yesterday. KC turned it over a couple of times in the red zone. I think they win one more and finish 11-5. I also think Det goes 11-5. I don't see seattle losing 2 of 3, so I'm hoping they win out to make GB play the last week vs Det. Hopefully Det falls in Chicago in two weeks.
I hate to say it but it's gonna be hard to beat Philly and Indy back to back, but I think that's what we have to do and then win at Washington.

Indy has a very poor run defense. Remember how the Pats gashed them a few weeks ago? Cowboys can do the same thing and keep Luck off the field. If they can't beat the Redskins they shouldn't be going to the playoffs anyway. That leaves this Sunday. We should see a better performance than Thanksgiving. They are getting extra rest and prep time and should be pretty healthy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have 11 wins, but face the Rams, Niners and Seahawks the last 3 weeks. I think they lose two out of three. The Rams D is playing at a high level, and the Seahawks are playing their best ball of the year. I think Dallas will win the Philly game this time, but will still need to win out to win the division, because if they lose against Indy or Washington, and the Eagles win their last two, the Eagles win the East, even if we beat them this week

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have 11 wins, but face the Rams, Niners and Seahawks the last 3 weeks. I think they lose two out of three. The Rams D is playing at a high level, and the Seahawks are playing their best ball of the year. I think Dallas will win the Philly game this time, but will still need to win out to win the division, because if they lose against Indy or Washington, and the Eagles win their last two, the Eagles win the East, even if we beat them this week

10 wins not 11.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wild Card is not in play for the Cowboys anymore. Those losses to the Niners and friggin' Redskins took care of that. So yes - it's win the division or collect a nice door prize on the way to the draft.

Damn... losing those two games sucks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get to 11 wins there are many scenarios for us to still get the WC.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The west is playing each other. 11-5 possibly gets the wildcard. Obviously a loss against Philly means little chance at the division. Must win game and I am not confident. I expect a much closer game this time though

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get to 11 wins there are many scenarios for us to still get the WC.

Indeed there are. But a loss leaves us at 6-5 in conference. That means any three way tie screws us. And there are plenty of those scenarios left too.

We need to win out.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed there are. But a loss leaves us at 6-5 in conference. That means any three way tie screws us. And there are plenty of those scenarios left too.

We need to win out.

they will go as far as the running game takes them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need to win out.

Yes, If we lose THIS week we are 6-5, but if we get to 11 wins and our loss is to Indy our conference record is 8-4. If we end up tied with Just Sea we beat them by means of our head to head victory. If we end up in a 3 way tie then like you say that would indeed mean both Det and Sea do have a better conference record. But the point is that the wild card is indeed still in play for us. I'm not sold on Det doing anything and Sea does have a couple tough games. This week is just huge right now (obviously) and I'm not giving up on anything right now.