• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our 2021 UDFA signings summed up

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna bother with going over the list in any detail, which I believe so far has been around a dozen signings. Besides, I'm guessing most, if not all of these guys will fail to make the team anyway or perhaps find themselves on the practice squad. Maybe one or two slip in, you never know. However, there are a few names I intend to follow during their time on the team:

Charles Snowden - Edge, Virginia
The only Edge player selected by da Bears in the combined draft and UDFA. I don't feel we have much depth at this position, so any positives he can give us will be a plus. A bit lean and lanky for this spot, but he has the physique to fill that out more. Maybe STs FG/EP blocker material. If he performs well, I'm hoping he makes the cut.

Kahlil McClain - WR, Troy
Ok, why is everyone suddenly named Kahlil these days? Anyway, I'm hoping this 6'4/222lb lunk can at least make the practice squad because TBH, we don't exactly have the biggest set of wideouts in the league, and we'll get even smaller if Javon Wims gets the ax, which I'm predicting will happen.

Scooter Harrington - TE, Stanford
I only singled him out in my list because no way on earth under any circumstances should a TE have the first name of Scooter. EVER!! It's an abomination.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see I'm not the only one interested in keeping an eye out on Charles Snowden.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna bother with going over the list in any detail, which I believe so far has been around a dozen signings. Besides, I'm guessing most, if not all of these guys will fail to make the team anyway or perhaps find themselves on the practice squad. Maybe one or two slip in, you never know. However, there are a few names I intend to follow during their time on the team:

Charles Snowden - Edge, Virginia
The only Edge player selected by da Bears in the combined draft and UDFA. I don't feel we have much depth at this position, so any positives he can give us will be a plus. A bit lean and lanky for this spot, but he has the physique to fill that out more. Maybe STs FG/EP blocker material. If he performs well, I'm hoping he makes the cut.

Kahlil McClain - WR, Troy
Ok, why is everyone suddenly named Kahlil these days? Anyway, I'm hoping this 6'4/222lb lunk can at least make the practice squad because TBH, we don't exactly have the biggest set of wideouts in the league, and we'll get even smaller if Javon Wims gets the ax, which I'm predicting will happen.

Scooter Harrington - TE, Stanford
I only singled him out in my list because no way on earth under any circumstances should a TE have the first name of Scooter. EVER!! It's an abomination.
Bears need TE help... think after Graham and Kmet the rest have only a combined 15 total game catches.