• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to blow it up!

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I’ve stayed away for quite a while as I have strong opposition to the politics of the NFL and the lack of leadership within the Eagles.

My position on just a few things;
Lurie; thinks he knows more than he does.
Howie; has no clue.
Hurts; not what I expected.
Cox; overrated and overpaid.
Sirianni; Pederson Part II
Coaching staff; nope.
LB’s; ha!
Running game; where?

BLOW IT UP!!!
Lurie should sell the team and leave Philly to the fans who know more than him. Pro sports has taken a hard left turn.
I’m out! Again.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Think the 1# offseason goal is get rid of Howie. he alone is making most of the decisions , and he keeps failing. But it seems like once Lurie is ready to can him, he think well he did win a superbowl..... Hurts is about where i thought he would be, decent, not a superstar, this offense is not what i expected at all, i thought it would be a heavy run focused, and it feels like Reid 2.0 they hardly run at all. Defense is a Mess, I agree with the Cox needs to go, might as well do the same with BG, get what you can and move forward.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I’ve stayed away for quite a while as I have strong opposition to the politics of the NFL and the lack of leadership within the Eagles.

My position on just a few things;
Lurie; thinks he knows more than he does.
Howie; has no clue.
Hurts; not what I expected.
Cox; overrated and overpaid.
Sirianni; Pederson Part II
Coaching staff; nope.
LB’s; ha!
Running game; where?

BLOW IT UP!!!
Lurie should sell the team and leave Philly to the fans who know more than him. Pro sports has taken a hard left turn.
I’m out! Again.
Fans are idiots and aren't nearly as self important as they think they are.

And hurts is exactly what I thought he was, amazing athlete, not a very good qb.

Sirianni should get 2 years. Hell, all coaches should get two years except urban Meyer.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the way things are going, this team will need to fire this coaching staff after the season. They do not look capable. I am not seeing any evidence they are up to the task.

I also think they should fire Howie, because I think he is the root of the problem, but I don't think Lurie seems willing to fire Howie.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The eagles are a joke. They are oh and 6 against playoff teams this year. It’s an embarrassment to the NFL that a team like this gets in the post season

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully the owner does not listen to fans like us, right @PDay8810 ? Glad to see you reading these forums.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear it! Did your VCR break?