• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah they didn't al win; i knew that but just got ahead of myself.

how are you going to feel when south carolina ends the season with 2 nonconference wins better than any of ohio state's wins conference or nonconference?

Why are you riding South Carolina's dick so hard?

Most of your points are laughable. South Carolina over UCF will in nobodies mind ever be as good a win as Ohio State over Wisconsin, regardless of polls and computers. The only reason UCF is ranked where they are ahead of UW is their record. Wisconsin would roll them.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of your points are laughable. South Carolina over UCF will in nobodies mind ever be as good a win as Ohio State over Wisconsin, regardless of polls and computers. The only reason UCF is ranked where they are ahead of UW is their record. Wisconsin would roll them.

Sakau is the president of the tSEC fan club.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, all i've said is that ohio state's best win... not as good as south carolina's best win. that is it.

Ohio State's worst loss is not as bad as Socar's either.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

based on what? central florida beat louisville and houston. coaching? i'd actually give a decisive edge to central florida there.

and yes, UCF's record is better. but their SoS is only 20 spots behind Wisconsin (64 vs 44) and ahead of teams like Ohio State and Baylor. it isn't like they are playing chopped liver while wisconsin is facing off against the NFC West.

if they were to meet on a neutral field next week, would you really be surprised to see UCF a slight favorite? i wouldn't.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
do you know what a hail mary is? because south carolina did not throw a hail mary against michigan. and even if that balls falls incomplete, south carolina had more opportunities to get the ball closer (or just line up and kick a game winning long field goal right then and there).

and i'm sorry if the words that i'm typing say one thing and you read them and interpret them completely differently. again, all i've said is that ohio state's best win... not as good as south carolina's best win. that is it.

That's your opinion. Can't you get that through your thick skull? And your opinion isn't worth a good runny dump.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion. Can't you get that through your thick skull? And your opinion isn't worth a good runny dump.

it is also the opinion of the vast majority of AP writers, coaches, media members, and computers.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ getting owned.

nobody has said anything to validate that a home win against wisconsin is more impressive than a road win against central florida... a team ranked higher in virtually everyone and every computer's polls.

perhaps you should get a life. maybe go watch some film of ohio state beating a top 5 team. you may have the go back 3 or 4 decades to find two games to watch, but surely it will conjure up some positive memories for you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ getting owned.

nobody has said anything to validate that a home win against wisconsin is more impressive than a road win against central florida... a team ranked higher in virtually everyone and every computer's polls.

perhaps you should get a life. maybe go watch some film of ohio state beating a top 5 team. you may have the go back 3 or 4 decades to find two games to watch, but surely it will conjure up some positive memories for you.

Are you talking about them a top 5 team before Ohio STate beat them or after Ohio STate beat them?

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol @ getting owned.

I'm done with you dumbass.

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know, since the espn zoo was demolished, I've been pretty happy over here just reading others views of cfb. A lot of smart, funny posts for the most part. Then you have the posters who spend entire days trying to convince the board how bad or irrelevant such and such team is. If such and such team is so bad and/or irrelevant, why are you so invested? Why not take pleasure in the eventual crash and burn? You need a job, a goal, a girlfriend?? I would certainly use this thread as "exhibit a" in the case of Tosu owning you.

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeyes need to stop with this crying about the rankings and trying to assure everyone their schedule/conference isnt terrible. Let the rest of the season play out and everything will fall into place as it should. You guys should just be focused on beating ttun(should be an easy win) and the spartans(should not be an easy win) in the ccg. Just be glad you moved up to 3 and not 5 where a good chunk of the nation thinks they should be ranked right now.

1. Bama
2. FSU
3. Baylor
4. Stanford
5. tosu

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
[QUOTE=qOM3GAp;3989188]Buckeyes need to stop with this crying about the rankings and trying to assure everyone their schedule/conference isnt terrible. Let the rest of the season play out and everything will fall into place as it should. You guys should just be focused on beating ttun(should be an easy win) and the spartans(should not be an easy win) in the ccg. Just be glad you moved up to 3 and not 5 where a good chunk of the nation thinks they should be ranked right now.

1. Bama
2. FSU
3. Baylor
4. Stanford
5. tosu[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up for us. We'll all quit dreaming tonight....