• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with confidence in your team dude...but theres a fine line between confidence and cockiness/self-entitlement. You have to be level-headed about the situation...people like the humble hero,not the ones who claim they would wipe the floor with 2 of the best looking teams in cfb right now.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeyes need to stop with this crying about the rankings and trying to assure everyone their schedule/conference isnt terrible. Let the rest of the season play out and everything will fall into place as it should. You guys should just be focused on beating ttun(should be an easy win) and the spartans(should not be an easy win) in the ccg. Just be glad you moved up to 3 and not 5 where a good chunk of the nation thinks they should be ranked right now.

1. Bama
2. FSU
3. Baylor
4. Stanford
5. tosu

LOL nice job dude. Baylor has played 2 teams with a winning record and Stanford lost to a team with a losing record. Thanks for proving our point yet again about trolls like you.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with confidence in your team dude...but theres a fine line between confidence and cockiness/self-entitlement. You have to be level-headed about the situation...people like the humble hero,not the ones who claim they would wipe the floor with 2 of the best looking teams in cfb right now.

So who said Ohio State would wipe the floor with Bama or FSU? :rollseyes:

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

ahhh the "quote" from the 19 year old who has been chastised by the coach....yea. He speaks for all of buckeye nation.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have one of the most elite coaches in the nation, one of the best playmakers in the nation at QB, talent all over the field, and proven experience at almost every key position. We've won 21 games in a row. It isn't self-entitlement, we've more than earned the respect we're getting and then some. You're the one pimping Baylor, who has accomplished exactly nothing, and Stanford who lost to Pac-12 bottom feeder Utah over us.

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the buckeyes get past a stout mich. st. team in convincing fashion...i think alot of people will be singing a different tune.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the buckeyes get past a stout mich. st. team in convincing fashion...i think alot of people will be singing a different tune.

I'd like to say you're right, but then it would just be "Michigan State is weak and OSU is still unproven". The only thing that matters is what we do in our bowl game at this point.

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh the "quote" from the 19 year old who has been chastised by the coach....yea. He speaks for all of buckeye nation.

That player's views share alot of similarities with most buckeye fans atm. Like i said,if you guys take care of Mich. St. alot of people will thinking differently of ohio st. As far as stanford goes, they completely shutout the best offense in the nation for 3 qtrs and have also been one of the nation's elite for a few seasons now. So they had a slip up, big deal...there have been countless 1 loss teams in the ncg. and Baylor...its kind of hard to ignore an offense averaging over 60 points a game and almost 700 yds of offense while also being in the top 10 for points allowed. The way they humiliated a top 10 oklahoma team and the fact that they still have 12th ranked Oklahoma st. and 24th ranked texas left also makes a case for them. I think what haunts the buckeyes is almost losing to a now 4-5 Northwestern team, almost losing to a 6-4 iowa team, letting Buffalo hang around and put 20 points on you,and letting a 1-9 Cal team drop 34 on you.

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to say you're right, but then it would just be "Michigan State is weak and OSU is still unproven". The only thing that matters is what we do in our bowl game at this point.

Michigan State is a very solid team with one of the best defenses in the country....quality win.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State is a very solid team with one of the best defenses in the country....quality win.

For sure, I won't argue that. A lot of people don't see it that way, though. We'll need to get some help from the other teams in postseason play to get some much needed credit going into next season. I like both Wisconsin's and Michigan State's chances should they wind up in that trio of NYD games vs. the SEC, or even in a BCS game if they match up with either UCF or whomever wins the Big 12. I don't have much faith in the rest of the conference though. Michigan and Nebraska really shit the bed this year.

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford also has wins over 5 ranked teams this season,2 of which were top 10 teams...#3 Oregon,#9 Ucla,#15 Washington,#23 Asu,#25 Oregon St.

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That player's views share alot of similarities with most buckeye fans atm. Like i said,if you guys take care of Mich. St. alot of people will thinking differently of ohio st. As far as stanford goes, they completely shutout the best offense in the nation for 3 qtrs and have also been one of the nation's elite for a few seasons now. So they had a slip up, big deal...there have been countless 1 loss teams in the ncg. and Baylor...its kind of hard to ignore an offense averaging over 60 points a game and almost 700 yds of offense while also being in the top 10 for points allowed. The way they humiliated a top 10 oklahoma team and the fact that they still have 12th ranked Oklahoma st. and 24th ranked texas left also makes a case for them. I think what haunts the buckeyes is almost losing to a now 4-5 Northwestern team, almost losing to a 6-4 iowa team, letting Buffalo hang around and put 20 points on you,and letting a 1-9 Cal team drop 34 on you.

would you care to address the Tosu roster vs buffalo and cal? How about the nw roster vs Tosu vs all opponents since that very good game? Really? This is the reality of being a buckeye. Every other team has an acceptable excuse. We just play a weak schedule. tB1G is not the pushover you all want it to be. WE BEAT EACH OTHER UP. Let this season play itself out. I have total confidence in our conference.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford also has wins over 5 ranked teams this season,2 of which were top 10 teams...#3 Oregon,#9 Ucla,#15 Washington,#23 Asu,#25 Oregon St.

Time of the game doesn't matter though. Washington and Oregon State have proven to be pretty mediocre.

I will say they have the best resume of wins in the nation, but that loss to a 4-5 Utah team still rings loudly.