• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh, this should go over well.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the main reason I just don't give to charity unless I know the charity very well... Black Lives Matter is a great example... The founder of BLM is a multi-millionaire now...
Best to give donations as directly as possible, the further away the people are the less they receive.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Payton is doing, I just think it was unwise of him to drag it out in the open for public consumption. That kind of shit should stay in the locker room for as long as possible. He's already created a focal point for the media that won't go away for a while.
That could work in his favor. Putting diva Russ in his place could get the respect from the locker room. In return if Russ drops the diva act, maybe he can also get the locker room behind him.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then there's how much was he actually involved?
This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the story. He probably had next to zero to do with how that operation ran, but he'll get some stink on him since his name is attached to it but I doubt he'll be linked directly to any sort of illegal stuff. It's been a rough past 6 or 7 months for Russell.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the main reason I just don't give to charity unless I know the charity very well... Black Lives Matter is a great example... The founder of BLM is a multi-millionaire now...
Yeah, giving to terrorist organizations is definitely not a good idea.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still one of the dumbest trades in NFL history... Whatever... you had a coach who has a better record than Sean Payton lol... you left that team to go to a better defense, but a rookie coach, and a WORSE offense (it still baffles me to this day how analysts, some of the forum, and people in general were saying the offense would be SO much better)... and expected to do what?

I said it before the season started. Wilson was not going to any sort of better offense, his defense was an improvement but you lost coaching staff, and you had a new coach who wasn't even calling the plays in GB.

Again, one of the dumbest trades in NFL history. The Broncos FO is full of retards. It's the Waltons though, maybe they'll just buy everyone out and end the NFL.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this, not good, it was 50/50 salary to charity now it’s 75/25 Salary to charity… never underestimate greed…
Boy ain't that the truth. I don't understand where that need comes from. Power and greed. Seems like an insatiable pursuit and addiction.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy ain't that the truth. I don't understand where that need comes from. Power and greed. Seems like an insatiable pursuit and addiction.
Like they say, "money is the root of all evil"...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes these foundations are just ways for the elite to pay their relatives for do nothing jobs.