• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Shit!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to seek some advice from the guys from the 49er board. They experience some of the same kind of pain the Seahawk board on ESPN did.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts are that you are going to have a hard time refereeing him for a few reasons. FIrst, based on what you are saying, he sounds as if he will claim to be a Seahawks fan, which will allow him more leeway if he attempts to at least back up whatever his position is with some semblance of relevant facts, articles, etc. I called a guy's post idiotic on the Seahawks board and it immediately got edited. If I do it on the Niners board, it's not even a blip on the radar.
Second, if you let him in, you will then have to put up with the same crap as you did at ESPN, I'm assuming part of the reason you exiled was to get away from that. Just that alone should be reason to say kick rocks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts are that you are going to have a hard time refereeing him for a few reasons. FIrst, based on what you are saying, he sounds as if he will claim to be a Seahawks fan, which will allow him more leeway if he attempts to at least back up whatever his position is with some semblance of relevant facts, articles, etc. I called a guy's post idiotic on the Seahawks board and it immediately got edited. If I do it on the Niners board, it's not even a blip on the radar.
Second, if you let him in, you will then have to put up with the same crap as you did at ESPN, I'm assuming part of the reason you exiled was to get away from that. Just that alone should be reason to say kick rocks.

Exactly right. I rather just not have him be on this board in the first place rather then have to referee all the complaints he causes. You know I'm recruiting like a mad man on the Seahawks boards. There are many good posters there, however I certainly know which ones are problems, there aren't all that many I would classify as a headache but the ones that are...Please let them stay the Hell away from SportsHoopla. It's the the reason ESPN posters come here and its my best selling tool on the ESPN board.

dabisket08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right. I rather just not have him be on this board in the first place rather then have to referee all the complaints he causes. You know I'm recruiting like a mad man on the Seahawks boards. There are many good posters there, however I certainly know which ones are problems, there aren't all that many I would classify as a headache but the ones that are...Please let them stay the Hell away from SportsHoopla. It's the the reason ESPN posters come here and its my best selling tool on the ESPN board.

I am completely thankful that you sent me a message on ESPN about jumping over here. It has been a blessing to get acutal sporting converstations that retain intelligence afterwards. I can't begin to explain how happy I am not to see constant "42-13 Suck it NINERS" and "u mad bro". We can all conversate here without the circle-jerk. Everyone I have read posts from on here can tell us that we have our share of worries for this team.
This is something I worry about from Educ. The kid is either massively lying about how he feels about seattle or he has a deep hatred for PC, JS and the whole regime.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, not to get banned or get in trouble on here, but everyone knows what I say to Stupers and the rest of the trolls at Espn, F R A C K O F F. It is actually not against the law to say in public or on Tv, but everyone knows what it means.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, thanks bud!

Kingdome fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rotten Apple spoils the barrel

I moved from espn to avoid its insipid and ad hominem postings. I enjoy the lively sports banter and respect that I've encountered here. I would like to keep it that way.