• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at that list makes me wonder if we even draft OL at all this year. Maybe a young tackle to replace Green.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for playing your 5 best players, but more important is playing your strongest OL. The idea that players can be mixed and matched just because they are "better" can be faulty at times - If a guy is a great Tackle, he isn't necessarily a great Guard and vice versa. That being said, I hope they look seriously at moving Collins back to LG. I just think he is better at LG than OT and I also think Fleming is a better option to start than M Martin. If I thought he was the eventual replacement for T Smith I'd keep him at Tackle, but that doesn't seem to be the plan at this time. So if we move Collins we absolutely need to add a Tackle to the depth chart. IMO an early round OL is still in play

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to sound like Irving will be here this season, wants to have a big year in Dallas and cash in as an UFA. One more draft of blue chip defenders and this defense would be ready to rock. Another stud LB, a DT and S...running game and defense plays

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to sound like Irving will be here this season, wants to have a big year in Dallas and cash in as an UFA. One more draft of blue chip defenders and this defense would be ready to rock. Another stud LB, a DT and S...running game and defense plays
I see this as great news. He should be on a contract proving mission. Heres to hoping he makes BANK in 2019.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tap the brake on any speculation around T-Will...

Cowboys signing the two receivers makes sense as TWill probably be out for a long time and Butler surely is gone after tossing Dez under the bus. If we draft Ridley at 19 I think TWill is gone.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys signing the two receivers makes sense as TWill probably be out for a long time and Butler surely is gone after tossing Dez under the bus. If we draft Ridley at 19 I think TWill is gone.

If they draft Ridley at 19, TWill isn't the only one gone... unless Dez reconsiders his position about not redoing his deal.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And Lawrence beats Green for a 3rd sack today":thumb:
Be real..Green would probably play at a Pro Bowl level for someone else and make conference championship.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whispers that Dez is going to get cut are starting to get louder. Some yahoo from Yahoo is putting himself out there. Are we past 50/50?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seemed to me like the Colts/Irving rumor had some substance, but it has kinda fizzled out. This may very well be the best case scenario for Dallas. Not that I was ever against keeping Irving, but given the choice, it was interesting to think about.

As far as the draft goes, I'm starting to think it will be the LB Leighton Vander Esch, if he makes it to #19. Rashaan Evans, Vita Vea, and Will Hernandez are definitely in play, too. All four have official visits with the Cowboys, which has been a good bell weather for who they will draft for the past several years.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whispers that Dez is going to get cut are starting to get louder. Some yahoo from Yahoo is putting himself out there. Are we past 50/50?

Makes sense to me to do it now. I know many others disagree. I think Dez's best days are behind him. He's not nearly good enough at the technical aspects of the game to expect anything but a decline in production as his physical tools erode. All his talk about taking it personal and hiring a route coach, is a joke IMO. He should have been focusing on his route running years ago. Still a decent enough player, just not at his current contract, and I could do without the sideline nonsense.