• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Super Bowl Thread....

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so pumped and nervous at the same time, I've been pacing around the house like a caged animal all morning! This is gonna be a great game! C'mon Broncos fans. It's time to get this party started and bring another Lombardi back to our fair city! Can't wait!

MH64

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya gonna stop M. Lynch?

I dont see it.

:noidea:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same way the Broncos stopped Ray Rice, Shady McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Ryan Matthews and LaGarret Blount. Superb tackling and a big lead that causes the other team to abandon the run.

Shouldn't you be working on your draft board?

MH64

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so pumped and nervous at the same time, I've been pacing around the house like a caged animal all morning! This is gonna be a great game! C'mon Broncos fans. It's time to get this party started and bring another Lombardi back to our fair city! Can't wait!

MH64

I was asking a question looking for insight. If I was looking for an asshole I would have said will one of you act like an asshole in which case your dumbass answer would have worked.

You made my mind up for me. Go Seattle.

:laugh3:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asking a question looking for insight. If I was looking for an asshole I would have said will one of you act like an asshole in which case your dumbass answer would have worked.

You came over to the Broncos board with a question and a comment intended to get a rise out of Broncos fans. I actually gave you a civil and accurate response. Whether you are rooting for Seattle or Denver, it will have no bearing on the outcome of the game.

MH64

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're never "just looking for insight." You're always looking to stir the pot.

So don't complain if you get crap in return.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the best today guys. As a Seahawks fan I'm just happy we managed to get here in the first place and I truly believe we can win this. But I'm hoping for a great game.

May the best team win!:suds:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the best today guys. As a Seahawks fan I'm just happy we managed to get here in the first place and I truly believe we can win this. But I'm hoping for a great game.

May the best team win!:suds:

Back at ya, Shaqdaddy. This should be an amazing contest. Seattle could win, but I'm saying Broncos all the way!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came over to the Broncos board with a question and a comment intended to get a rise out of Broncos fans. I actually gave you a civil and accurate response. Whether you are rooting for Seattle or Denver, it will have no bearing on the outcome of the game.

MH64

No I was actually looking for insight into the game. I havent watched much of the Broncos this year and have no idea how your team will stop M. Lynch so I decided to ask a fan of the team hoping for insight not stupidity.

So far as me having no impact in the game that's true but I have bet and won the last 5 winners. So I will be placing said bet soon but want to hear what you guys think about Lynch and your ability to stop him.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was actually looking for insight into the game. I havent watched much of the Broncos this year and have no idea how your team will stop M. Lynch so I decided to ask a fan of the team hoping for insight not stupidity.

So far as me having no impact in the game that's true but I have bet and won the last 5 winners. So I will be placing said bet soon but want to hear what you guys think about Lynch and your ability to stop him.

Stopping Lynch will be one of the tougher challenges that the Broncos will face today, no doubt. The Broncos will come out very focused to do just that but it's a tough proposition to do it for an entire game. As I stated before, they've had the most success when they stopped a premier running back while amassing a lead. That's the formula the Broncos have used most. If the game is close throughout, Lynch may break some good yardage in the second half. Frankly, I'm more worried about keeping Wison contained in the pocket and not letting Percy Harvin have big, explosive plays. If the Broncos can build a decent lead by the third quarter, my confidence level in our defense will go up.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopping Lynch will be one of the tougher challenges that the Broncos will face today, no doubt. The Broncos will come out very focused to do just that but it's a tough proposition to do it for an entire game. As I stated before, they've had the most success when they stopped a premier running back while amassing a lead. That's the formula the Broncos have used most. If the game is close throughout, Lynch may break some good yardage in the second half. Frankly, I'm more worried about keeping Wison contained in the pocket and not letting Percy Harvin have big, explosive plays. If the Broncos can build a decent lead by the third quarter, my confidence level in our defense will go up.

Thanks.

I dont think Seattle can stop Peyton I just dont see it. However, M.Lynch could pull an OJ Anderson (NYG) and run the ball all day keeping said HOF QB on the sideline and thats my fear.

An hour ago I would have said its going to be Seattle now I am not sure. IMO it will be the running game of either Moreno and Ball or M. Lynch that wins the day and the LOMBARDI. Also, A little concerned that the Seattle front can get to Peyton...game is a toss up and I dont want to lose and break my streak. lol

Good luck.

Both teams deserve to be there

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh stop the sniveling ya little bitch, you were baiting with a question, begging for the exact response you got....if you were looking for an asshole, you don't have to go farther than the mirror. who cares who you root for ?? seriously ?? now take your little Ronald McDonald ass back to your little pink and purple board.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stop the sniveling ya little bitch, you were baiting with a question, begging for the exact response you got....if you were looking for an asshole, you don't have to go farther than the mirror. who cares who you root for ?? seriously ?? now take your little Ronald McDonald ass back to your little pink and purple board.

U are Weak and busted. You have won nothing and ur girlish mouth already is already running its fun to watch and also fun to watch fall.

You better hope u win. lol... pray you do.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are Weak and busted. You have won nothing and ur girlish mouth already is already running its fun to watch and also fun to watch fall.

You better hope u win. lol... pray you do.

You have been MIA all year after the beatdown the Broncos put on the Ravens opening day and then you come over here stirring the pot.

Broncos had the 7th ranked Rushing D this season and have shut down their opponents run game in the post season.

I think they will be able ot slow down Lynch.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After the complete destruction of the Ravens on opening night, I can understand why :laugh3:

BTW. I haven't watched much of the Ravens this season. Was hard to get into watching a team struggling just to stay relevant in 2013. So, how'd that BIG contract for Flacco work out?

As for your "question", it can be answered in two words: "Pot Roast". If you're unfamiliar with who that is, just ask Brady, and Blount. They had an up close and personal introduction a couple weeks ago:yahoo:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the complete destruction of the Ravens on opening night, I can understand why :laugh3:

BTW. I haven't watched much of the Ravens this season. Was hard to get into watching a team struggling just to stay relevant in 2013. So, how'd that BIG contract for Flacco work out?

As for your "question", it can be answered in two words: "Pot Roast". If you're unfamiliar with who that is, just ask Brady, and Blount. They had an up close and personal introduction a couple weeks ago:yahoo:

I think RGIII knows what kind of deodorant, toothpaste and what he had for lunch that day, they got so intimate.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerves are really getting rattled.

God, please let this happen today.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a great game today. We need to keep the Offense rolling today and just play Broncos football. Don't worry about who's covering who, just every man play his own game and we'll come out on top.

GO BRONCOS!!