• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Super Bowl Thread....

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well even though we dominated you guys an your offense never really showed up there wouldn't have been any shame in losing to you guys. I respect your team and I'm glad we played you guys. I wish it was more of a nail biter for you guys but owell. You guys made it to the SB and that's still important.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was completely stupified by this game. My thinks the entire Bronco team was drugged. I feel horrible for Peyton Manning; such a class act and I really wanted him to win this.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a disaster

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!

Talk about being blindsided. I never saw that coming. I knew/thought that the game would more than likely end up close with either team squeeking out a victory but if there was going to be a blowout, it certainly favored Denver not Seattle. Boy was I wrong. Haven`t seen that kind of D dominance since Denvers 4 SB losses when the NFC East had most of the big bad smash mouth teams. Thought those days were over. I knew Seattle had a very good D but I didn`t expect that from them vs our offense. Looks like the NFC West just might have a couple of those "old school" D`s lurking around. Just totally shocked,embarrassed for team,Denver fans and certainly fans of the SB who were treated to such a one-sided stinker. Oh Well,Tgann certainly isn`t saying anything that most of world isn`t thinking thats for sure. Time to address some issues with this team in off season Bronco Brass. Get busy boys!!!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about being blindsided. I never saw that coming. I knew/thought that the game would more than likely end up close with either team squeeking out a victory but if there was going to be a blowout, it certainly favored Denver not Seattle. Boy was I wrong. Haven`t seen that kind of D dominance since Denvers 4 SB losses when the NFC East had most of the big bad smash mouth teams. Thought those days were over. I knew Seattle had a very good D but I didn`t expect that from them vs our offense. Looks like the NFC West just might have a couple of those "old school" D`s lurking around. Just totally shocked,embarrassed for team,Denver fans and certainly fans of the SB who were treated to such a one-sided stinker. Oh Well,Tgann certainly isn`t saying anything that most of world isn`t thinking thats for sure. Time to address some issues with this team in off season Bronco Brass. Get busy boys!!!
P.S.......I guess pre-season is more indictive of a teams dominance than we thought

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except his precious team was out of contention by mid December. Denver at least only choked one game. Ravens choked up an entire season, and paid Flacco a ton of money to do it. Gotta give Flacco his props though. He really put the screws on his own team :laugh3:

Hope this brings back all those ghosts from the 80's for Elway. He needs to use this off season to make sure this doesn't happen again. Losing the SB competitively would have been okay by me. Would have been disappointed, but would have still enjoyed watching them. Losing like they did last night was simply disgusting.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My subjective take: your team has been really boring to watch since you ditched Tebow. It's fitting you put the nation to sleep. P.S. I had a feeling your defense was a paper tiger after I saw them choke against the Ravens.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My subjective take: your team has been really boring to watch since you ditched Tebow. It's fitting you put the nation to sleep. P.S. I had a feeling your defense was a paper tiger after I saw them choke against the Ravens

Since you like Tebow your opinion holds zero weight. Tebow is not an NFL QB and would never have gotten the Broncos to the SB. Anyone with any sort of intelligence recognizes this.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My subjective take: your team has been really boring to watch since you ditched Tebow. It's fitting you put the nation to sleep. P.S. I had a feeling your defense was a paper tiger after I saw them choke against the Ravens.

Yeah avg pretty much 30 some pts all season is pretty boring. WTF? Some peoples kids......

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Bronco Fans...I know exactly how you all feel. That sick feeling will pass in about 6 weeks. :pout:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Bronco Fans...I know exactly how you all feel. That sick feeling will pass in about 6 weeks. :pout:
Well heres to Rams and Dodgers having good yr in 2014. As far as Lakers go, unfortunetly I think their in big trouble for a long time. Kinda sick of the way NBA is going anyway. If you can dunk...Yippee. If you can make an uncontested 10` ft jumper at least 20 out of 100 attempts.....you probably made All-Star team. Sad. I miss the `ol days when they could shoot jumpers AND play D.