• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Super Bowl/ Super Bowl party thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She can only wish that was true!
Here are the facts:
What is the most watched sport in the United States?

View attachment 354388
American football

American football is undoubtedly the most popular sport in America. From the National Football League (NFL) Draft to the Superbowl, football brings in over 100 million annual television viewers. In addition to being the biggest sport in America, it's the 9th most popular sport worldwide.

First of all, all World Cups ever broadcast on television trounce super bowl viewership, so that poster you linked is misleading.

Secondly, this particular super bowl benefited from the Taylor Swift effect. It’s not really up to debate.

San Francisco vs KC involve the 17th and 37th most populous cities in America. That isnt what drew record viewership.

This is the first Super Bowl in which casual fans had a vested interest in watching. Its why her concerts have made her a billionaire, why trump doesnt want her to support biden, and why she made Time’s Person of the Year.

You can disgaree with her politics, dislike her music, be tired of the ridiculousness that her relationship with Travis Kelce brings the league, but you can bet your fucking ass that the NFL is LOVING what she is doing to the ratings.

This year broke ratings records because of Taylor Swift.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, all World Cups ever broadcast on television trounce super bowl viewership, so that poster you linked is misleading.

Secondly, this particular super bowl benefited from the Taylor Swift effect. It’s not really up to debate.

San Francisco vs KC involve the 17th and 37th most populous cities in America. That isnt what drew record viewership.

This is the first Super Bowl in which casual fans had a vested interest in watching. Its why her concerts have made her a billionaire, why trump doesnt want her to support biden, and why she made Time’s Person of the Year.

You can disgaree with her politics, dislike her music, be tired of the ridiculousness that her relationship with Travis Kelce brings the league, but you can bet your fucking ass that the NFL is LOVING what she is doing to the ratings.

This year broke ratings records because of Taylor Swift.
Ok, already, I had never heard of her before and when I first did hear the name I thought Taylor was a dude!
Of course soccer (football) is the most watched on the planet but nowhere else is American football considered King but in this country.
Lastly, I don't get what the big deal is with her or his personal relationship with each other or why it means anything to anyone other than the two of them! Whatever her politics are, good for her, and fuck that treasonous bastard (name withheld 'cause politics are forbidden here)

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, already, I had never heard of her before and when I first did hear the name I thought Taylor was a dude!
Of course soccer (football) is the most watched on the planet but nowhere else is American football considered King but in this country.
Lastly, I don't get what the big deal is with her or his personal relationship with each other or why it means anything to anyone other than the two of them! Whatever her politics are, good for her, and fuck that treasonous bastard (name withheld 'cause politics are forbidden here)

You may have never heard of her because you probably dont have teenage daughters, sty.

She’s a big deal in chillerdab’s house, that’s
for damn sure.

My littlest, who has less than zero interest in football usually plopped herself down on the couch and preceeded to tell me everything about her relationship with Kelce and all of her plans about getting to the super bowl from her japanese tour, blah blah blah blah I dont really care.

The point is: she’s a huge deal for the NFL.