• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welp. At least its not Brock or Goldberg

Still

The Office No GIF

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't care much for Kross, but that was a cool way to close the show with Drew being choked out and the camera fading to black, you can still hear the commentary, and then the commentary gets softer and softer to close out the show

Kross is one of the few things SIL has gotten right

Best NXT champ of the aew era

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sami "The Honorary Uce" Zayn and The Bloodline is the best thing going in pro wrestling

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sami "The Honorary Uce" Zayn and The Bloodline is the best thing going in pro wrestling

Agreed. Zayn can be the most over babyface in wrestling if they handle the breakup right.
It's not surprising that the storyline with Heyman's fingerprints on it is the best thing in wrestling.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Was just coming to post this.

I like how one of the Usos isn't a fan of it though.

It's Jey, which has been the best part of the whole story imo. Everyone gets along with Sami except Jey. He even thought Solo was gonna be on side when he debut a couple of weeks back but Solo loved Sami too, leaving Jey silently seething. His facial expressions are really good selling it

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Jey, which has been the best part of the whole story imo. Everyone gets along with Sami except Jey. He even thought Solo was gonna be on side when he debut a couple of weeks back but Solo loved Sami too, leaving Jey silently seething. His facial expressions are really good selling it
So think this whole thing is leading to the Rock coming back to get Jey over? So Jey faces Sami at Mania and Rock faces Roman then Summerslam Jey takes the title?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So think this whole thing is leading to the Rock coming back to get Jey over? So Jey faces Sami at Mania and Rock faces Roman then Summerslam Jey takes the title?
The only person I can think of challenging Roman as Tribal Chief is The Rock...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rumored plan for like two years has been Rock/Roman at Wrestlemania in Hollywood. So far everything appears to be sticking to that plan

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumored plan for like two years has been Rock/Roman at Wrestlemania in Hollywood. So far everything appears to be sticking to that plan
But with the lack of any legit shit going on, to me it appears someone else is going to face the Roman with the Rock cornering. The perfect story is Roman/Rock but this Sami/bloodline shit is the best storyline between either company and Rock is about the only that could make Sami of Jey main event enough to where the casual fan would care.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with the lack of any legit shit going on, to me it appears someone else is going to face the Roman with the Rock cornering. The perfect story is Roman/Rock but this Sami/bloodline shit is the best storyline between either company and Rock is about the only that could make Sami of Jey main event enough to where the casual fan would care.
I can't imagine Roman holds the title for 2 more years...that's just insane.

it's a good character but that is just too long.

but he has beat everyone who has come at him, so who knows.

Jey and Sami feud...that makes sense...or maybe Sami wins him over as Sami does. I like KO giving Sami shit about all this. It works too.

good story telling from the writers.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jey and Sami feud...that makes sense...or maybe Sami wins him over as Sami does. I like KO giving Sami shit about all this. It works too.

It for sure is a long time for modern wrestling but before tv money became everything long title reigns was wrestling. As Ric Flair would say you got to beat the man and right now who can be the man. IMO there a bunch of great guys who could be IC champs or tag champs but not the guy.

It isn’t just about one character which is why I think it is fine. And for sure he has beat every challenge but he hasn’t dominated most feuds. The bloodline has helped keep him champ.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's really the only question right now imo. I'm pretty certain Rock vs Roman will happen. I'm fairly certain will probably happen for a title. I'm not certain if it'll happen for both. Truthfully, Rock vs Roman doesn't need a title at all. The match sells itself. And in a way, having a title actually hurts the match because you pretty much know Rock isn't going to win since its just a one off match. Now maybe he'd be down to get cashed in on or just have a short reign (like a month), but I think there's more intrigue of "who is gonna win" if there's no title involved.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SRS with a good thread on some of the clues in the latest White Rabbit vid

Also, the last line of that poem was written in the background of the FireFly Funhouse. And if you needed any more proof that its Bray, during SD a guy held up a sign that said "REVEL IN WHAT YOU ARE"

From Bray's Twitter account a couple of years ago,

There's like a bunch more little details and nuggets out there too. Even with it being pretty obvious where its going, its still fun seeing the amount of detail Bray Wyatt has put into this.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's White Rabbit "clues" making it totally obvious what's up. Better tune into Extreme Rules

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunther tapped…

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray gonna fight himself?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Starting LA Knight off as a heel was a smart move. It's too awkward to transition the MMM character straight to a face role with a backstory. Dude has so much charisma and is such a great promo he'll be over as hell when they eventually turn him down the road.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting LA Knight off as a heel was a smart move. It's too awkward to transition the MMM character straight to a face role with a backstory. Dude has so much charisma and is such a great promo he'll be over as hell when they eventually turn him down the road.

I mean he was a heel for most of his time at NXT

His character fits much better as a heel imo