• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boooo! They could have got so much more out of The Shield. It's one of the rare groups that's actually more fun to keep together than the traditional wrestling trope of group stays together till one screws the other.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to seeing Sting becoming the third member of the Shield......

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my best JR impersonation: "Oh my God, Oh my God, he just turned heel!!! OH MY GOD!!!!" Kinda surprised it was Rollins and not Ambrose though.

Goes to what I wrote, who really cares about Rollins. Ambrose is the worst performer that most people like for some reason, Reigns gets beat down too easily. Rollins was the one that was always in the background. I kinda think its gonna be more 2 on 2 with HHH just in an interfering role, not in ring role.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes to what I wrote, who really cares about Rollins. Ambrose is the worst performer that most people like for some reason, Reigns gets beat down too easily. Rollins was the one that was always in the background. I kinda think its gonna be more 2 on 2 with HHH just in an interfering role, not in ring role.

Doobster cares about Rollins. Reminds me sort of Daniel Bryan in the ring.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster cares about Rollins. Reminds me sort of Daniel Bryan in the ring.

Agree. Rollins is the best of the shield IMO. He isn't as brutish as Reigns.

But he has the highest upside, best ring skills, etc etc.

He was one of my fav www superstars before. Now he is @ the very top of list.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins turning on them left me sort of blah. It was a surprise, but we all saw the break-up of the Shield coming. Didn't expect to be just Rollins because, well...it's kind of lame. Ambrose should have gone with him.

Lance Stephenson was amazing last night. "How dare you interrupt my display of mad skills?!" I was really getting used to Davy Crockett, but Lance was pretty good last night. After that performance, his value on the FA market had to have plummeted.

I'm just not sure where Adam Rose goes from here. Colter/Swagger are the perfect heels to start up against. Colter saying the washed up hippies should all be in prison was great. But how many times can Swagger get beat before they struggle with what's next for Rose?

Pretty lame RAW though. ADR v Ziggler....who cares? The Golddust/Cody thing is stupid. Cena sniffing DB's jock for cheers...yawn. Why is Luke Harper getting big speaking roles now? Keep him just creepy and inarticulate.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ambrose was definitely the obvious choice of the crew to turn heel. But that is why It worked so well.

The Shield won't get a 3rd. This is the beginning of the end for that faction. A new member would be lame. All 3 are too big of future big time superstars to be held in a faction. A faction that they came into wwe in. That is why it couldn't last forever. Evolution is different. Established superstars forming an alliance.... But breaking into wwe in that manner and gaining that much momentum? All 3 need their own identity.

Jeffro had the call early with Ambrose interview. I think Reigns and Ambrose have a handshake split soon.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they just push the hell out of Rollins now to win all sorts of titles.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they just push the hell out of Rollins now to win all sorts of titles.

Me too. Guy is awesome. I wouldn't mind if he lost the goofy hair though.

I wonder what kind of ring attire he will roll with now that he won't be wearing the shield's trademark riot gear suit.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth Rollins for MITB winner.

Wins title.

Rollins vs Reigns summer slam.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wins title.

That's would be sweet, power vs athleticism. Doobster is a big Seth Rollins fan, reminds me a lot of Daniel Bryan. Glad they chose him to turn heel!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have rather seen Reigns go heel. He'd be better as HHH's goon. He's the biggest and baddest of the three and has the worst mic skills (heels can just grunt and look angry in the right situation and this would have been ideal).

They should have Ambrose have an Alicia Fox-style breakdown over what happened and have him just lose it. I could see Rollins better as a face.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's would be sweet, power vs athleticism. Doobster is a big Seth Rollins fan, reminds me a lot of Daniel Bryan. Glad they chose him to turn heel!

Damien sandow deserves a spot before all 3 of those clowns. he could be the best heel in WWE.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Would have rather seen Reigns go heel. He'd be better as HHH's goon. He's the biggest and baddest of the three and has the worst mic skills (heels can just grunt and look angry in the right situation and this would have been ideal).

They should have Ambrose have an Alicia Fox-style breakdown over what happened and have him just lose it. I could see Rollins better as a face.

I agree that Reigns fits the Evolution profile the best of the three, but I think the plan is to have him as the biggest babyface star in the company by this time next year.

Rollins has does all of the cool high spots and athletic moves. Jeff Hardy and RVD work much better as a face. Rollins is cut from that same cloth as far as his in ring work.

Ambrose made the most sense for the heel turn imo

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Wins title.

I hope Cesaro wins it. He's ready to put on some absolute classic Main Event style matches

Rollins is great, but he needs to get singles work at WWE PPVs before they can put the belt on him. Plus this Rollins/Evolution/Shield angle has so much juice that I don't think it needs a belt involved at this point.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien sandow deserves a spot before all 3 of those clowns. he could be the best heel in WWE.

Sandow no doubt deserves a push, but let's not take anything away from Seth Rollins. I honestly believe that his match with Daniel Bryan is really what launched the YES! movement into what it is today…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9f4RvfcGI

Should've been match of the year IMO.