• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIght be cool to separate the titles again and have two MITB matches for big gold.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........Last time Bryan was champion they stripped him. I understand this is for real and he is legit injured and SHOULD be out a long time. BUT I wish WWE would be more creative on why he loses the title. Stripped again by the authority? That's a joke...because what makes us excited for him to chase the title again when he's healthy? We all now know the Authority can just strip him at anytime.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........Last time Bryan was champion they stripped him. I understand this is for real and he is legit injured and SHOULD be out a long time. BUT I wish WWE would be more creative on why he loses the title. Stripped again by the authority? That's a joke...because what makes us excited for him to chase the title again when he's healthy? We all now know the Authority can just strip him at anytime.

I'm fine with them stripping him of the title if he regains it by Summer Slam. The chase defines Daniel Bryan more than being the champion does. Besides, there's no one capable of feuding with Daniel Bryan for the titles without being the champion IMO

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with them stripping him of the title if he regains it by Summer Slam. The chase defines Daniel Bryan more than being the champion does.

Absolutely. I agree with this, it is the case for most face wrestlers. Once they have it, it seems they sorta run out of gas and mystique. Heels are great champs because their storyline can get stronger as they are champs longer.

BUT...

I just wish theyd be more creative than another strip from Bryan. I'd even take this....

Tonight to start off RAW Bryan comes out to face the authority (Stepehani McMahon, since HHH is now Evolution..) She asks Bryan to do the right thing and hand over the titles, Bryan refuses...So Stephanie forces Bryan to defend the title tonight on RAW. Obviously Bryan cant legitimately wrestle, so later tonight on RAW he basically has to lose or he could get seriously hurt..

Its basically the same thing, just a little different then the same thing as before where they just strip him of the title per contract.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I agree with this, it is the case for most face wrestlers. Once they have it, it seems they sorta run out of gas and mystique. Heels are great champs because their storyline can get stronger as they are champs longer.

BUT...

I just wish theyd be more creative than another strip from Bryan. I'd even take this....

Tonight to start off RAW Bryan comes out to face the authority (Stepehani McMahon, since HHH is now Evolution..) She asks Bryan to do the right thing and hand over the titles, Bryan refuses...So Stephanie forces Bryan to defend the title tonight on RAW. Obviously Bryan cant legitimately wrestle, so later tonight on RAW he basically has to lose or he could get seriously hurt..

Its basically the same thing, just a little different then the same thing as before where they just strip him of the title per contract.

I could go with that, they do need to be more creative for sure. Been very repetitive the past year or so.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What If HHH awarded himself the WWE title and dropped the belt to Bryan or Roman Reigns at Summerslam???

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH should do it just to piss everyone off. I would be all for it.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 RAWS in a row and Alicia Fox stole the show. Everything else is either old or stale.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, Evolution destroyed The Shield old school style. Doobster approves :nod:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Raw was pretty hilarious last night. JBL had some great moments:

"He's got the Lemon!!!"
"That's just inspiring. It sounds like the kind of thing you'd hear from Winston Churchill"

Adam Rose has grown on me. I think his window is small so far as being credibly relevant (like Fandango), but should be fun while it lasts.

El Torito losing his tail and having it "reattached", Alicia Fox, BNB's Summer greeting, etc.

They did nothing to make me the slightest bit interested in Payback, but RAW had a few laughs

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Raw was pretty hilarious last night. JBL had some great moments:

"He's got the Lemon!!!"
"That's just inspiring. It sounds like the kind of thing you'd hear from Winston Churchill"

Adam Rose has grown on me. I think his window is small so far as being credibly relevant (like Fandango), but should be fun while it lasts.

El Torito losing his tail and having it "reattached", Alicia Fox, BNB's Summer greeting, etc.

They did nothing to make me the slightest bit interested in Payback, but RAW had a few laughs

I agree there, don't forget the delay of Kane's inferno after he tombstoned Brad Maddox.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they shouldnt even make a story out of this world title thing. he is hurt, title is up for grabs. a real tournament might help raw, not just 4 guys with fill in matches.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they shouldnt even make a story out of this world title thing. he is hurt, title is up for grabs. a real tournament might help raw, not just 4 guys with fill in matches.

If I were Steph I would just fire Brie (and Nikki while I'm at it).

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH should just give the title to someone ridiculous, maybe award it to Davy Crockett. Hoping he remains a regular character. The accent was horrible.

Laurinitis needs to come back and replace Maddox. That segment was clumsy lol.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH should just give the title to someone ridiculous, maybe award it to Davy Crockett. Hoping he remains a regular character. The accent was horrible.

Laurinitis needs to come back and replace Maddox. That segment was clumsy lol.

Yeah, I would like to see the return of People Power as well, he was a great Raw GM.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stephanie is gonna be there every week, no reason she should not just do it.

We could bring back the podium and text alerts too.