• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKERS UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA"
"MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKERS UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA"

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, Alicia Fox is playing as the new crazy chick, I approve. I thought she was awesome the past two RAWS.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the whole :globe: in his hands...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the whole :globe: in his hands...

I just cannot see that sister abigail knocking people out cold. When he did it to Mysterio off the ropes it looked violent. Just cannot get past this joke of a finishing move. Really needs to get something better, maybe he cant lift anyone over his head.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second that on Alicia Fox. Loving it. She needs to feud with AJ ASAP!

The Cena/Wyatt feud is hopefully coming to an end. It's just about run its course for me unless they can find some way to add a fresh twist to it.

The Adam Rose segment was hilarious last night.

I was sooo hoping Stephanie would just hand both DB's belts to Barrett. Bad News walking down the aisle with three belts...wouldn't get any better than that.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second that on Alicia Fox. Loving it. She needs to feud with AJ ASAP!

The Cena/Wyatt feud is hopefully coming to an end. It's just about run its course for me unless they can find some way to add a fresh twist to it.

The Adam Rose segment was hilarious last night.

sooo hoping Stephanie would just hand both DB's belts to Barrett. Bad News walking down the aisle with three belts...wouldn't get any better than that.

image.png

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot see that sister abigail knocking people out cold. When he did it to Mysterio off the ropes it looked violent. Just cannot get past this joke of a finishing move. Really needs to get something better, maybe he cant lift anyone over his head.

I don't mind it, it's more about the delivery than it's about the impact.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You dont like Sister Abigail? Well Im Afraid Ive got Some BAD NEWS!!!!!! It is one of the best delivered finishers in the WWE right now.

Oh after months of build up they decide to debut Bo Dallas on SMACKDOWN. It makes no sense. Oh and I dont BOlieve

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont like Sister Abigail? Well Im Afraid Ive got Some BAD NEWS!!!!!! It is one of the best delivered finishers in the WWE right now.

Oh after months of build up they decide to debut Bo Dallas on SMACKDOWN. It makes no sense. Oh and I dont BOlieve

You will #BOlieve #BOtch.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alicia Fox was always one of the most underrated divas for sure. Glad she's finally getting a push.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God save our queen...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOlSVDWWk8]Bad News Barrett Titantron 2013 HD (with Download Link) - YouTube[/ame]

B-B-B-BOOM!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what is the point? is it supposed to be the twist of the neck or the cradled jaw in the pillow of the flabby arm? I see no impact that will knock someone out for 10 minutes.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the point? is it supposed to be the twist of the neck or the cradled jaw in the pillow of the flabby arm? I see no impact that will knock someone out for 10 minutes.

The last Sister Abigail delivered to Cena on the ramp missed facial contact by at least two feet. It looked absurd

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How dare you criticize Bray Wyatt. He is Mistaken's messiah.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually agree with you about SIster Abigail. I was just looking for a spot to use a BAD NEWS joke. And that was my first opportunity.