• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They worked too hard to combine the titles, why split them again.

HHH should waste no time vacating the title. He didnt want DB to even be in the match, let alone get a title shot, now they are gonna wait for three months?

I think the problem is that this shield feud with evolution is in the way. Reigns should have a spot in a tournament. HHH should set a ladder, have Rollins fight Ambrose, then the winner of that match fight Reigns. It would end up with HHH vs Reigns at the next pay per view. They are already lost with MIB with only one briefcase anyway unless they get cases for US and IC titles.

I think you are exactly right. They can have HHH strip Bryan and say this is why he didn't want him as a main eventer, he's too little and can't hold up. It's a perfect way to bring Bryan back and let him chase the title again in the underdog role. What really sucks is that I think the Cena heel turn might have actually had a little traction, but Bryan going down will probably nix it. I'm hoping when Bryan comes back, Cena comes to the ring to welcome him back and then AA's him from behind lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all Cenas fault. He makes wrestling boring.:nod: And plus that DB is not in the main Storyline on Raw since he won the title.

we_get_it_youre_butt_hurt_by_springpawofriverclan-d6hkld1.jpg

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simple made a joke Jeffro. You're the one that got all BUTT-HURT about it. Im really curious though Why do you like Cena so much???(serious question)

A simple joke would be taking a shot at Cena once every blue moon. You go out of your way to trash Cena at every opportunity. Prove me wrong.

I like Cena because he has carried the company on his back for years now, yet the IWC gets offended when Cena get rewarded with main events and title shots. Cena has paid his dues and gets everything he deserves. I also like Cena because not only is he a 'face' on tv, he is also a genuinely good person in real life. You don't find that everywhere nowadays.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simple made a joke Jeffro. You're the one that got all BUTT-HURT about it. Im really curious though Why do you like Cena so much???(serious question)

I like Cena more than anyone on the roster, and I'm not even 12. Cena has done everything to keep the company afloat for the last 10 years. After Rock and Austin left, it's not to much of a reach to say that USA might have dumped WWE a few years back. Cena has put in 20 hour days, 300 days a year for 10 years, battled back early from numerous injuries, and has been a great ambassador for the Company. His character is stale, but I'm betting if it were really up to him, he's turn heel in a second. His merch sales dwarf everyone else on the roster, and the call on him turning Heel couldn't even be made by HHH, that's Vince's call all the way. I'm pretty sure he's sick of getting booed out of every stadium he appears in. As to his winning %, if you think that isn't Vince's call as well, you're delusional. The WWE has tried to push other guys into the top face spot when the IWC has demanded it, but Vince is usually proven right. Lesner? LOL. Punk? They give him the strap for 400 days, and then he takes his baby binkie and heads for Chicago. Bryan? Maybe the first guy with the backing to do it, but he's two months in as the ''top face'' and he's on the shelf. He's going to have to prove he can battle through injuries. Reigns? Maybe, with a few good speech lessons. Who knows? But as Slick Rick used to say, ''to be the man, you gotta beat the man''. That's in and out of the ring

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A simple joke would be taking a shot at Cena once every blue moon. You go out of your way to trash Cena at every opportunity. Prove me wrong.

I like Cena because he has carried the company on his back for years now, yet the IWC gets offended when Cena get rewarded with main events and title shots. Cena has paid his dues and gets everything he deserves. I also like Cena because not only is he a 'face' on tv, he is also a genuinely good person in real life. You don't find that everywhere nowadays.

There's only one joke we make about Cena and that's the shovel. It's more of a meme than anything else. Obviously we understand that the creative department is responsible for this and not Cena. Vast majority of wrestling fans have a great deal of respect for Cena as a person and as a performer. We just don't like the character he plays on television. That's all. Not really a shot at Cena but the way the WWE chooses to use him. Obviously it's about money, so I do understand why they do it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we might be a little unfair demanding these guys "battle through injuries", etc. Having had a serious neck injury, I can't imagine wrestling during it, much less doing anything all that physical. Some injuries you can work through, and some do it better than others (I am guessing DB's work through his share), but some you shouldn't be risking your career for one PPV event.

I don't hate Cena. I don't love him either. He's just kind of stale. He won't turn heel until they have at least 3 solid faces to rep the "good guys". DB definitely would be one, but who after that? I can't even think of the next legit dude.

I don't think Reigns can do it. He doesn't have a personality, lol. He's kind of tailor-made to be a heel. Big, bruising dude that can grunt a lot.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You act like I attacked the person John Cena. I have never done that I have stated numerous times I respect John Cena the person for all he does. I attack and hate John Cena the character because of the lack of character change. He is too stale.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't Hate John Cena the Man, I respect him tremendously. I hate John Cena the character for being so predictable and stale. The SuperCena character has run its course and its time for a change. If Cena turned heel I would instantly be a fan of his again.

Here is one of my previous post and exactly how I feel about Cena.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like I attacked the person John Cena. I have never done that I have stated numerous times I respect John Cena the person for all he does. I attack and hate John Cena the character because of the lack of character change. He is too stale.

You asked me why I liked Cena. I told you why. Don't get all bent out of shape.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked me why I liked Cena. I told you why. Don't get all bent out of shape.

I have no problems with you being a part of Cenation, I actually think the "Cena sucks!" chants are stupid. At the same time, as an adult wrestling fan, you can't tell me you don't wish Cena would go heel again. This goodie 2 shoes character is really a put off to adult wrestling fans the same way Hulk Hogan got during the 1990s. But they won't do it because the character is geared exclusively towards kids and completely disregards the majority of adult fans who are just tired of the same old Cena. I would say this about any wrestler if they were a face like Cena for so long.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problems with you being a part of Cenation, I actually think the "Cena sucks!" chants are stupid. At the same time, as an adult wrestling fan, you can't tell me you don't wish Cena would go heel again. This goodie 2 shoes character is really a put off to adult wrestling fans the same way Hulk Hogan got during the 1990s. But they won't do it because the character is geared exclusively towards kids and completely disregards the majority of adult fans who are just tired of the same old Cena. I would say this about any wrestler if they were a face like Cena for so long.

I couldn't agree more with you Doobster. If he turned heel I would be a fan again instantly. And once he turned back face after being heel I would stay a fan.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more with you Doobster. If he turned heel I would be a fan again instantly. And once he turned back face after being heel I would stay a fan.

Yeah, it's really about the same old Cena, that's why I was never really a big fan of Hulk Hogan (even tho I respected what he did for the industry), I just didn't see much personality in him until he went Hollywood. I think it's time Cena returns to Thugganomics, or something of that nature. I just got tired of good guy Cena too long ago.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if Cena turned heel and restarted the NWO and had Hogan turn heel to be the groups manager. Then they would feud with The Shield. The new NWO would consist of Cena, Sheamus, and Cesaro. I would be a fan. :nod:

th

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if Cena turned heel and restarted the NWO and had Hogan turn heel to be the groups manager. Then they would feud with The Shield. The new NWO would consist of Cena, Sheamus, and Cesaro. I would be a fan. :nod:

th

:agree: would be sweet if he started a heel stable like The Horsemen, DX, NWO, or Evolution. Bring back the Chain Gang!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4MB...add Cena...they suddenly become legit. Just an idea.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4MB...add Cena...they suddenly become legit. Just an idea.

Im sorry but when the most over member of your stable is a midget there is nope hope. Not even Cena could make them legit.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Smackdown is going to start being live every Tuesday as part of WWEs new television contract. Good Idea or Bad Idea????

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Smackdown is going to start being live every Tuesday as part of WWEs new television contract. Good Idea or Bad Idea????

Good idea but it should go back to Thursdays.