• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once, they had a result at the Saudi show that has real impact; a title actually changed hands.

Bray Wyatt is your new Universal Champion

Which sets up some kind of shuffling because both top champs, him and Lesnar, are Smackdown wrestlers.

The first update I saw was Lesnar beating Cain in 5 minutes, more time with Rey after. Did they really open the show with Lesnar/Cain?

I would be fine with both on smackdown if they would just call one the world title again. I just see this as two TV titles. I know, they are supposed to be considered world, but they clearly emphasize raw and smackdown so they are TV titles.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once, they had a result at the Saudi show that has real impact; a title actually changed hands.

Bray Wyatt is your new Universal Champion

Which sets up some kind of shuffling because both top champs, him and Lesnar, are Smackdown wrestlers.

they let him in!!!!!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first update I saw was Lesnar beating Cain in 5 minutes, more time with Rey after. Did they really open the show with Lesnar/Cain?

I would be fine with both on smackdown if they would just call one the world title again. I just see this as two TV titles. I know, they are supposed to be considered world, but they clearly emphasize raw and smackdown so they are TV titles.

youre making AJ Styles point for him...I love it

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who had 4 weeks in the "WWE will ignore the brand extension...again" pool?

Looks like the Wild Card rule is back with this result.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How so? We don't know what will happen yet.

Also if you want to play that game then SD does still owe Raw a draft pick for that trade they made right after the draft. Very possible the Universal champion gets traded to Raw as a result of this.

WWE hasn't ignored anything. The whole point is to get you watch tv to find out what will happen next.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also if you want to play that game then SD does still owe Raw a draft pick for that trade they made right after the draft. Very possible the Universal champion gets traded to Raw as a result of this.

WWE hasn't ignored anything. The whole point is to get you watch tv to find out what will happen next.

the fiend for Alexa bliss and Nikki cross, no matter how hot Alexa is (hint: it makes the sun seem like the North Pole), it’s a bad trade.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fiend for Alexa bliss and Nikki cross, no matter how hot Alexa is (hint: it makes the sun seem like the North Pole), it’s a bad trade.

As far as Bray Wyatt is concerned the Fiend is someone else so Wyatt can stay on SmackDown as his firefly Funhouse self, and the Fiend can go to Raw as universal champion. Do a modern day 3 Faces of Foley type deal.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Bray Wyatt is concerned the Fiend is someone else so Wyatt can stay on SmackDown as his firefly Funhouse self, and the Fiend can go to Raw as universal champion. Do a modern day 3 Faces of Foley type deal.

I agree. I think that would be hilarious and aweosme all at the same time.

with the way they’ve built him up, they may make someone beat Wyatt for the title rather than fiend.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have our answer, Brock has quit Smackdown and is signing with Raw because of the brand split they won’t allow Brock to go after Rey Mysterio since he is a Raw superstar.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have our answer, Brock has quit Smackdown and is signing with Raw because of the brand split they won’t allow Brock to go after Rey Mysterio since he is a Raw superstar.

cant wait to see them have Rey beat a guy 3x the size of him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....

NXT is invading SD. Live look at William Regal house right now!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Survivor Series being Raw vs SD vs NXT it makes sense.

Ya.

Going to a Kip Moore Acoustic Concert after dinner( Wild mushroom ravioli with beef and Chorizo meatballs)

But SD after is going to be epic.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were always going to do it for Survivor Series. Afterwards, it'll be more hard set

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) The Universal Champion is a wrestler drafted by SmackDown. Did I mention that RAW currently has no World Champion?

2) Yet a wrestler drafted to SD fought for and won a title not exclusive to his brand.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says the poster claiming the WWE isn't ignoring the Brand Extension. :L

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L:L:L:L

So the Red belt is on a blue show and the blue belt (yes I know its black) is on the red show. Un-fucking-real. :gaah:

Tell me again how the WWE isn't ignoring the Brand Extension.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L:L

So the Red belt is on a blue show and the blue belt (yes I know its black) is on the red show. Un-fucking-real. :gaah:

Tell me again how the WWE isn't ignoring the Brand Extension.

cant they make fiend a new belt like Daniel Bryan’s hideous hippy belt?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant they make fiend a new belt like Daniel Bryan’s hideous hippy belt?

Sure they can.

My biggest complaint was they made a big deal out of the Raw and SD exclusive roster's and in just 4 short weeks they ignored it. Or one week if you want to include the Crown Jewel buildup. Now the BE excuse is Survivor Series buildup. What'll be the excuse next time when they ignore the BE? Royal Rumble buildup? Road to WrestleMania?