• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L:L

So the Red belt is on a blue show and the blue belt (yes I know its black) is on the red show. Un-fucking-real. :gaah:

Tell me again how the WWE isn't ignoring the Brand Extension.

Why can’t WWE just do the smart thing and make the Universal Championship the equivalent of the WCW television championship. Let Brock hold the WWE title and make it special again by making it big when he shows up. They ruin the WWE title with every time they do a brand split and try to make another title the same level.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former WWE Spanish-language announcer Hugo Savinovich spilled some details on what allegedly happened in Saudi Arabia to cause the long flight delays that forced the wrestlers to miss Friday Night SmackDown.

Savinovich currently works for the AAA promotion in Mexico and he is well-connected due to the friendships he’s built during his 40+ years in the wrestling business. He also says he has connections to people in various countries, including Saudi Arabia.

Savinovich regularly does wrestling show recaps on his Facebook page. On Friday night, he recapped Friday Night SmackDown and spoke about the death of his wife Diane. He also added some credibility to the speculation around the situation with the flight delays in Saudi Arabia that affected WWE talent. WWE’s claim is that the flight was delayed due to mechanical issue but the word going around among the wrestlers is that there was an issue unrelated to the plane that caused the delays.

Savinovich noted that Brock Lesnar (and Paul Heyman) were able to leave the country because Lesnar flies on a private plane. Lesnar and Heyman left a couple of hours after the show and before the travel issues with the rest of the roster surfaced.

Savinovich added that McMahon was not paid for two shows in Saudi Arabia. He says he doesn’t know the exact figure that is owed but he’s owed millions of dollars and it could be somewhere between $300 to $500 million that is owed to WWE. He added that McMahon retaliated by cutting off the Crown Jewel live TV feed in Saudi Arabia.

Savinovich went on to say that the Crown Prince was so upset by the feed being cut off that he ordered to have the wrestlers be taken off Atlas Air just before the plane was about to take off. Savinovich was very clear when he said that this is not a hearsay rumor and he heard this directly from someone who has direct knowledge of the situation.

Savinovich pointed out that if mechanical issues were the real reason for the plane being delayed then McMahon could have easily paid to get his wrestlers on another flight so they could get to SmackDown in Buffalo. However, as already stated above, Savinovich says the issues had everything to do with money and the Crown Jewel feed being cut off and the order from the Crown Prince in retaliation.

Several mainstream outlets, including CNN, reported on Thursday about WWE’s stock plunging due to concerns from stockholders about the company not being able to secure a new TV deal in the Middle East. It’s not clear if this is related to the money issues with Saudi Arabia but this is a story worth following. We’ll post updates on this story when we hear more.

If you speak Spanish, you can hear everything said in Savinovich’s Facebook video below. Note, things get very emotional when he speaks about the death of his wife.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Former WWE Spanish-language announcer Hugo Savinovich spilled some details on what allegedly happened in Saudi Arabia to cause the long flight delays that forced the wrestlers to miss Friday Night SmackDown.

Savinovich currently works for the AAA promotion in Mexico and he is well-connected due to the friendships he’s built during his 40+ years in the wrestling business. He also says he has connections to people in various countries, including Saudi Arabia.

Savinovich regularly does wrestling show recaps on his Facebook page. On Friday night, he recapped Friday Night SmackDown and spoke about the death of his wife Diane. He also added some credibility to the speculation around the situation with the flight delays in Saudi Arabia that affected WWE talent. WWE’s claim is that the flight was delayed due to mechanical issue but the word going around among the wrestlers is that there was an issue unrelated to the plane that caused the delays.

Savinovich noted that Brock Lesnar (and Paul Heyman) were able to leave the country because Lesnar flies on a private plane. Lesnar and Heyman left a couple of hours after the show and before the travel issues with the rest of the roster surfaced.

Savinovich added that McMahon was not paid for two shows in Saudi Arabia. He says he doesn’t know the exact figure that is owed but he’s owed millions of dollars and it could be somewhere between $300 to $500 million that is owed to WWE. He added that McMahon retaliated by cutting off the Crown Jewel live TV feed in Saudi Arabia.

Savinovich went on to say that the Crown Prince was so upset by the feed being cut off that he ordered to have the wrestlers be taken off Atlas Air just before the plane was about to take off. Savinovich was very clear when he said that this is not a hearsay rumor and he heard this directly from someone who has direct knowledge of the situation.

Savinovich pointed out that if mechanical issues were the real reason for the plane being delayed then McMahon could have easily paid to get his wrestlers on another flight so they could get to SmackDown in Buffalo. However, as already stated above, Savinovich says the issues had everything to do with money and the Crown Jewel feed being cut off and the order from the Crown Prince in retaliation.

Several mainstream outlets, including CNN, reported on Thursday about WWE’s stock plunging due to concerns from stockholders about the company not being able to secure a new TV deal in the Middle East. It’s not clear if this is related to the money issues with Saudi Arabia but this is a story worth following. We’ll post updates on this story when we hear more.

If you speak Spanish, you can hear everything said in Savinovich’s Facebook video below. Note, things get very emotional when he speaks about the death of his wife.

Not to get into conspiracy theories but the WWE roster was supposedly stranded in SA for a full 24 hours due to a mechanical issue with a plane?

Thats not to say this version of events is or isn't true but the original story seems implausible.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had something interesting teasing the possibility of Rollins maybe switching loyalty to NXT. That's an angle you can play over a couple of weeks. Then they blow it in one show. :L

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women’s match is the only one that NXT should 100% win.

Also surprised they aren’t gonna have Brock/fiend/Cole like the rest of the matches seeem to be going

Maybe it’s gonna be something like O.C. and Rollins vs the undisputed faction in a good ole fashion survivor series match?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women’s match is the only one that NXT should 100% win.

Also surprised they aren’t gonna have Brock/fiend/Cole like the rest of the matches seeem to be going

Maybe it’s gonna be something like O.C. and Rollins vs the undisputed faction in a good ole fashion survivor series match?

Who?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know who you were talking about. They're called The Undisputed Era.

sorry. I haven’t watched nxt yet.

that might have to change.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry. I haven’t watched nxt yet.

that might have to change.

The last NXT show I watched was TakeOver XXV and that was because I was there live.

I've seen bits and pieces of episodes since then, but I stopped watching full episodes. Primarily because of TakeOver Philadelphia. It's a long story that I don't want to get into, but it ironically ties in with TakeOver XXV.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last NXT show I watched was TakeOver XXV and that was because I was there live.

I've seen bits and pieces of episodes since then, but I stopped watching full episodes. Primarily because of TakeOver Philadelphia. It's a long story that I don't want to get into, but it ironically ties in with TakeOver XXV.

I watched this weeks. It was solid, but it was no aew

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this weeks. It was solid, but it was no aew

I guess you didn't get the memo about there being no war.

Ironically, it's coming from the AEW side...right after they worked their acolytes into a frenzy pre-Dynamite.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you didn't get the memo about there being no war.

Ironically, it's coming from the AEW side...right after they worked their acolytes into a frenzy pre-Dynamite.

Def didn’t get that memo since it’s been looked at like a war from the start.

Wwe gave their jv team a ratings boost this week by putting them over future HOF talent.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def didn’t get that memo since it’s been looked at like a war from the start.

Wwe gave their jv team a ratings boost this week by putting them over future HOF talent.

Yeah, by AEW. They're also scolding fans, i.e. not their own, by telling them to have fun and enjoy all of the wonderful wrestling available today. I guess they conveniently forgot about all of the shots they took at WWE to work their acolytes (which you seem to be one of) into a frenzy. Only to hypocritcally tell the fans what I noted above.

They aren't the only ones doing this, but they are the most hypocritical about it.

I won't even dignify your childishness on that last point.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, by AEW. They're also scolding fans, i.e. not their own, by telling them to have fun and enjoy all of the wonderful wrestling available today. I guess they conveniently forgot about all of the shots they took at WWE to work their acolytes (which you seem to be one of) into a frenzy. Only to hypocritcally tell the fans what I noted above.

They aren't the only ones doing this, but they are the most hypocritical about it.

NXT is their training ground like MiLB.

Bryan and Miz are slam dunk future HOFers who both jobbed to lesser NXT talents. That’s just stating what happened. It boosted NXT’s ratings.

I like both aew and wwe. They are different. I appreciate the variety.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And why wouldn’t you play up the war as AEW?

Fans were begging for a real competitor to WWE.

They long for the good ole days of the Monday night wars.

This is just great business.

No different than wwe continuing to push reigns despite the adults getting sick of him...because the kids worship the guy and he sells a ton of merch.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s really a shame they aren’t gonna have this survivor series have war games. This was the time to bust it out.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was a laughably bad promo...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting off raw with another laughably terrible promo....

...but Owens/McIntyre is PPV worthy.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the writers are smart, they bury nxt at SS and only let Bazler win.