• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, with the draft coming up on Friday (and Monday), last night's RAW was always going to be a throwaway show.

So bitching about what they didn't do is ridiculous, IMO.

To be fair, usually when they screw up the PPV like that, they do something big the next night on RAW.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, usually when they screw up the PPV like that, they do something big the next night on RAW.

True, but the draft is on Friday. Because of that, they were never going to do what everyone (mob-ocracy) wanted them to do.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the draft is on Friday. Because of that, they were never going to do what everyone (mob-ocracy) wanted them to do.

I just think it was very nitro after starrcade 97 of them to do it.

I totally get the draft is a wild card. Doesn’t mean I’m saying do a title change here. But give the fans some fun stuff

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, with the draft coming up on Friday (and Monday), last night's RAW was always going to be a throwaway show.

So bitching about what they didn't do is ridiculous, IMO.
Bitching? I find it hilarious

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about Tyson Fury, but whatever gets you the most money, WWE. Cain/Lesnar and Fury/Braun doesn't do anything for me as Cain and Tyson will be gone right after the damn event. Yeah, Cain is a part of the roster, but does anyone honestly think he's just gonna have some little mid card feud in a month's time? I highly doubt it.

Well, in a way, don't both of those guys provide a better feud than Lesnar /Reigns or Lesnar / Stroman?
I see this "godfather" angle giving Cain some mid card six man matches with the Mysterios to get into the mix, with a consistent Cain and Lesnar interfering in eachothers segments.

I just hope this Lana crap ends quickly. I am expecting it to be long and drawn out and eventually Rusev lined up with Carmella or someone like her who is about an equal to Lana and her bad wrestling.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in a way, don't both of those guys provide a better feud than Lesnar /Reigns or Lesnar / Stroman?
I see this "godfather" angle giving Cain some mid card six man matches with the Mysterios to get into the mix, with a consistent Cain and Lesnar interfering in eachothers segments.

I just hope this Lana crap ends quickly. I am expecting it to be long and drawn out and eventually Rusev lined up with Carmella or someone like her who is about an equal to Lana and her bad wrestling.

I'm fine with Cain being in WWE, but don't throw in into a title match first thing. I'd much rather see a Kofi/Lesnar rematch but last longer this time. I'd also much rather see Lesnar/Mysterio for the WWE title because that actually makes sense seeing how Mysterio got blindsided by him. This just feels awfully thrown together quickly like they didn't have a plan at all about what they were doing. The saddest part of this whole thing is that Kofi Kingston will go down as holding the title for 6 months (2nd longest reigning WWE champion in the last 4 years) and NOT get a rematch for it!

This Lashley/Lana thing makes no sense either. Why is this a thing? Maybe setting up some mixed match challenge matchups? I don't freaking know. The only thing holding WWE up right now is NXT.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I have no interest in no pecs kofi at 180 pounds beating Lesnar. I dont even want Big E and the **** star to interfere to beat up Lesnar. The fans that still watch were sick of Roman getting all the shots and there really being nobody on either roster that could even have a chance against Lesnar.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I have no interest in no pecs kofi at 180 pounds beating Lesnar. I dont even want Big E and the **** star to interfere to beat up Lesnar. The fans that still watch were sick of Roman getting all the shots and there really being nobody on either roster that could even have a chance against Lesnar.

Your comments are why I always liked keeping the cruiser weights separate.

Weak midgets like Mysterio or Bryan beating heavyweights was always beyond ridiculous.

But Kofi/Mysterio would be awesome.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch tonight but looking at the rosters of how the draft went, Raw seems especially stacked. That's surprising to me since I figured they'd load up SD for Fox. Also, the women's division is basically non-existent on SD. It's Sasha and Bayley and that's basically it. Raw got every other woman worth a damn

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch tonight but looking at the rosters of how the draft went, Raw seems especially stacked. That's surprising to me since I figured they'd load up SD for Fox. Also, the women's division is basically non-existent on SD. It's Sasha and Bayley and that's basically it. Raw got every other woman worth a damn
Just reading the results, it sounds like they took a basic concept and completely made it confusing and uninteresting.

If I’m Gable, I beg to go back to NXT or hope that I’m not used for a while so this awful “Shorty” gimmick can fade away.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Raw is 3 hours so it needs to have the deeper roster but SD has Lesnar, Reigns and Bryan so they definitely got the biggest mainstream stars in the company

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that watched, correct me if I am wrong, but they used the exact same "draft room" footage for both shows, didn't they?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sasha Banks and Bayley actually came into the bar I work at after Raw tonight in Denver. Super cool.

If you didn't awkwardly scream out "IT'S BOSS TIME", you need to question what you are doing with your life

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw is 3 hours so it needs to have the deeper roster but SD has Lesnar, Reigns and Bryan so they definitely got the biggest mainstream stars in the company

True, but they could still use more of a variety of interesting wrestlers. They got some names and that's it. Like they could use some Samoa Joe, Ricochet, Andrade, types. Raw got every one of those types of performers.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but they could still use more of a variety of interesting wrestlers. They got some names and that's it. Like they could use some Samoa Joe, Ricochet, Andrade, types. Raw got every one of those types of performers.

SD has a lot of surprising potential with people like Apollo Crews, Drew Gulak, Ali, Nakamura and a really good tag division with the Revival, New Day, Roode & Ziggler, Lucha House Party, and Heavy Machinery and you can even throw in the B team.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe Elias will finally get a push.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So burning down the funhouse can’t be a good sign.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Additional moves

MONDAY NIGHT RAW:
No Way Jose.
Mojo Rawley.
Zack Ryder.
Curt Hawkins.
The IIconics.
Sarah Logan.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once, they had a result at the Saudi show that has real impact; a title actually changed hands.

Bray Wyatt is your new Universal Champion

Which sets up some kind of shuffling because both top champs, him and Lesnar, are Smackdown wrestlers.