• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madden didn't impress me much on 205 live last week.

Honestly. King/Cole(using a heel gimmick) and English and Young/Phillips/Graves are better options

No, no, a thousand times NO!!!

2011 is absolutely unwatchable because of Heel Cole! Anyone who desires that, should be taken to the back of the woodshed and have horrible things done to them.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, a thousand times NO!!!

2011 is absolutely unwatchable because of Heel Cole! Anyone who desires that, should be taken to the back of the woodshed and have horrible things done to them.

Who says I haven't?????

All kidding aside I think having that Heel Commentator is essential to any team. Graves does it very well. I compare him with Heenan back in the 90s.

It was hard picking up Madden's voice on 205 live

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says I haven't?????

All kidding aside I think having that Heel Commentator is essential to any team. Graves does it very well. I compare him with Heenan back in the 90s.

It was hard picking up Madden's voice on 205 live

You misunderstand. I don't mean to say no to a heel commentator like Corey Graves.

I mean to say hell to the fucking NO to heel Michael Cole!! As I said, from Dec 2010 to whenever he dropped that insipid heel act (say Dec 2011), Heel Michael Cole made the WWE absolutely unwatchable. As a point of reference, I was watching the Rumble and Elimination Chamber from 2011 and I wanted to take a hammer to my laptop and turn it into tiny little bits if I had to listen to another second of Heel Cole.

I know I ridicule The Q for his Becky Lynch hate, but take his hate for Becky and multiply that by, say.....50, and you wouldn't come close to the hate I have for Heel Cole!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misunderstand. I don't mean to say no to a heel commentator like Corey Graves.

I mean to say hell to the fucking NO to heel Michael Cole!! As I said, from Dec 2010 to whenever he dropped that insipid heel act (say Dec 2011), Heel Michael Cole made the WWE absolutely unwatchable. As a point of reference, I was watching the Rumble and Elimination Chamber from 2011 and I wanted to take a hammer to my laptop and turn it into tiny little bits if I had to listen to another second of Heel Cole.

I know I ridicule The Q for his Becky Lynch hate, but take his hate for Becky and multiply that by, say.....50, and you wouldn't come close to the hate I have for Heel Cole!

I agree Cole was unbearable but name me a good heel Commentator expect Graves?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Cole was unbearable but name me a good heel Commentator expect Graves?

Right now? I can't think of one. Recently? JBL is the only one who comes to mind.

I also don't watch a lot of wrestling. Because of my early start time, I have to be in bed sleeping when WWE (or AEW) is on.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now? I can't think of one. Recently? JBL is the only one who comes to mind.

I also don't watch a lot of wrestling. Because of my early start time, I have to be in bed sleeping when WWE (or AEW) is on.

Yup. Hate that. That’s why I’m excited for smack down on Friday’s

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to tune into tonight. The day Batista came back, this reporter posted a Batista gif hours before it happened

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, wtf at that ending tonight. A large black man makes out with a white blonde woman in front of her husband. Are we watching Raw or the start of a cuck vid on p0rnhub?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, wtf at that ending tonight. A large black man makes out with a white blonde woman in front of her husband. Are we watching Raw or the start of a cuck vid on p0rnhub?

I mean Rusev isn’t into it so not quite the genre you think it is.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firefly Funhouse....jesus this is the best thing WWE has going...and you just know they're gonna find a way to screw this entire thing up.

They're already neutering the Fiend in dark matches and segments

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firefly Funhouse....jesus this is the best thing WWE has going...and you just know they're gonna find a way to screw this entire thing up.

They're already neutering the Fiend in dark matches and segments

Look on the bright side, they're about to go on a 3 year, Brock Lesnar-style, tour with the Universal Championship. I saw someone say 6 months, but c'mon....the UT has been, and despite everyone's best efforts, will continue to be devalued. So just put it on Bray and forget about it for 3 years.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

makes no sense to hold Lana out this long for this turn. I think Vince was still getting back at them for not getting included in their wedding. She looked off, seems like she took way too long to go thru the doorway, then was stumbling with those heels. I thought they held her out enough for her to just go back russian, instead it was black russian.

RealAlex01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird to see RAW be second fiddle to SmackDown with how much WWE is pushing its chips in when it comes to promotion.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say. I liked what they did in the universial tittle match and after.

They had a problem. How can you keep the tittle on Seth without The fiend losing Montium( or possibly gaining some).

They did that.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had a problem. How can you keep the tittle on Seth without The fiend losing Montium( or possibly gaining some).

They did that.

Are you high? That was awful, lol.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did that.
Are you high? That was awful, lol.

I’ve watched enough horror movies to see that Tonight the ref played the role of the cop who doesn't believe the victim is being chased by a supernatural killer.

Now everyone knows The Fiend goes beyond Brock, Braun, Taker, Mankind

The Fiend didn't lose and Seth paid the price.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve watched enough horror movies to see that Tonight the ref played the role of the cop who doesn't believe the victim is being chased by a supernatural killer.

Now everyone knows The Fiend goes beyond Brock, Braun, Taker, Mankind

The Fiend didn't lose and Seth paid the price.

They obviously failed at telling that story because 98% of the audience is pissed. It's a stupid story to tell though given the situation of Hell In A Cell. They've spent 20 years saying there's definitive endings to these matches (last year people got pissed for the same reason) and they come up with screwy shit like this. Not only that, there's plenty of stuff that is "taking it too far" but the ref just randomly decides, "nope. that's enough?". The overthought this way too much.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They obviously failed at telling that story because 98% of the audience is pissed. It's a stupid story to tell though given the situation of Hell In A Cell. They've spent 20 years saying there's definitive endings to these matches (last year people got pissed for the same reason) and they come up with screwy shit like this. Not only that, there's plenty of stuff that is "taking it too far" but the ref just randomly decides, "nope. that's enough?". The overthought this way too much.

There's been 2 other no contests in HIAC history with the first being Mankind vs Kane in 98 so it's not the first time this has happened.

While I would’ve liked Wyatt to win I was fine with it because it showcased the Fiend character's resilience while showing he broke Seth Rollins emotionally.

Clearly they weren’t ready to put the title on the Fiend yet and you’re right they over thought it but that doesn’t really bother me as long as Wyatt wins the title their next match.