• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

WWE really decided to listen to the fans and give them what they wanted.

An fucking Authority storyline.

It's a women's division Authority angle that we have already seen before with Bryan, CM Punk, SCSA.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a women's division Authority angle that we have already seen before with Bryan, CM Punk, SCSA.

So they know it will work. No matter how unbelievable it may be.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they know it will work. No matter how unbelievable it may be.
It may work, but it's such a recycled storyline. Check the ratings to see how invested people really are and also check ticket sales to RAW to see how invested people are. Fact is everything is down. There is nothing captivating about the product right now. The mens division is awful with no top face and no top heel, Lesnar is around a few times every few months and is champion :L .

If they are going to keep doing recycled story lines I would prefer something else besides the authority angle.

I've always wanted to see Vince bring back the WCW brand, maybe do so with Shane being the "Owner" and have them invade Smackdown and eventually over taking Smackdown so that Smackdown turns into WCW and eventually lead to another invasion angle where WCW tries to invade RAW.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more “the man” than anything about Becky

Attachments

• 416E501D-C000-430E-BE6A-EDD0AA3DC455.png
    416E501D-C000-430E-BE6A-EDD0AA3DC455.png
    777.6 KB · Views: 4

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may work, but it's such a recycled storyline. Check the ratings to see how invested people really are and also check ticket sales to RAW to see how invested people are. Fact is everything is down. There is nothing captivating about the product right now. The mens division is awful with no top face and no top heel, Lesnar is around a few times every few months and is champion :L .

If they are going to keep doing recycled story lines I would prefer something else besides the authority angle.

I've always wanted to see Vince bring back the WCW brand, maybe do so with Shane being the "Owner" and have them invade Smackdown and eventually over taking Smackdown so that Smackdown turns into WCW and eventually lead to another invasion angle where WCW tries to invade RAW.

So basically what bischoff wanted to eventually do with the nwo?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is the combination of two things that are affecting the ratings.

A) AEW. I think alot, me included, are quite interested in this product and the new Wrestlers ,hell I have seen 2 Kenny matches, that are involved. They seem to be the buzz everyday.

B) We quit playing chicken and flipped a " Ueee" and driving back to safety while WWE is driving dangerously towards the cliff's edge.

Now is the WWE flipping a u- turn. Maybe, doubt it but maybe. If it was a full u turn they WOULD AND SHOULD HAVE continued the Balor/Vince storyline and make him the top face and Vince to the top heel ( like 1998) but we are the Minions and their the Master

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is the combination of two things that are affecting the ratings.

A) AEW. I think alot, me included, are quite interested in this product and the new Wrestlers ,hell I have seen 2 Kenny matches, that are involved. They seem to be the buzz everyday.

B) We quit playing chicken and flipped a " Ueee" and driving back to safety while WWE is driving dangerously towards the cliff's edge.

Now is the WWE flipping a u- turn. Maybe, doubt it but maybe. If it was a full u turn they WOULD AND SHOULD HAVE continued the Balor/Vince storyline and make him the top face and Vince to the top heel ( like 1998) but we are the Minions and their the Master

As far as I am aware AEW has had one event and that was some mega house show? I've seen Kenny Omega in NJPW and the dude is really really good, but haven't seen him in the AEW, but I haven't seen anything related to AEW because I didn't know they put on any show except that one.

At first AEW is going to attract the smarks, it is going to need to cut into main stream and their best chance of doing that is either grabbing a top star or two in the WWE, grabbing some star athlete, and promoting the crap out of its product in mainstream sports, probably a combination of all. They are going to need to create a big splash early on to gain early recognition and momentum, otherwise I could see them being like ROH. Popular amongst the smarks, but to anyone outside of wrestling world they have no idea.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more “the man” than anything about Becky

I am so glad someone with intelligence stepped up and heel turned her back where she belongs.

She's a Flair. Being heel is her pedigree.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad someone with intelligence stepped up and heel turned her back where she belongs.

Agreed, she is a fantastic heel. She's not a face.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, she is a fantastic heel. She's not a face.

Flair so only good face run that I can recall was against the greatest heel ever: the nwo

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flair so only good face run that I can recall was against the greatest heel ever: the nwo
Agreed, and even then I saw it more as a battle of two different heel factions only flare was the southern heel so they backed him because he was "our guy"

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, and even then I saw it more as a battle of two different heel factions only flare was the southern heel so they backed him because he was "our guy"

Well he was wcw against the invaders.

The faces of fear were faces after nwo showed up too.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he was wcw against the invaders.

The faces of fear were faces after nwo showed up too.
Yep. God I miss those days. The n.W.o invasion was the best story in wrestling, ever.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. God I miss those days. The n.W.o invasion was the best story in wrestling, ever.

Without a doubt.

Nothing else even comes remotely close.

And (most importantly) it finally got people to see Sting as one of the very premier talents in pro wrestling, period. Not just WCW. He was in the very small top handful in the entire industry.