• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved it. Every second.

Corey Graves line of the night:

" Someone get that Deranged Hillbilly out of here" about Otis Dozaich

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Cena is a ????? for 30 man.

Injured his ankle in the match last week and aggravated it in the gym today

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sasha's ass came out during the main event tonight. You can search if you're interested. FWIW, I've always wondered why that hasn't happened before. Her shorts are so damn tiny

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE really trying to make an effort give people reasons to tune into their programming. Not only did they have video packages saying Sami and KO are close to returning, they also announced a bunch of call ups (EC3, Lars Sulliven, Heavy Machinery, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross). They've been looking at those sagging ratings and are throwing a lot of stuff out there
Yeah, none of that interests me.

Until they stop being cheese grade cringe, and "bringing up" 5'9" guys from NXT, I don't give a pretty polished Tammany fuck. The roster is shit.....no one has the look, no one can cut a promo, no one can work. The only thing that keeps the company from being shit are the women; Lynch, Bliss, Bayley....that's it. Ooooh, fat ass K.O. Is back with his ginger friend jobber Zahn? Who fucking cares.

I miss Bret. And Diesel. And Razor. Kid. Sid. Mankind and Vader. Doink even. Where are this generations HBK? Styles? No way. Where's this generations Rock? Brock? Please. Braun is as painful to watch as Gillberg.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, none of that interests me.

Until they stop being cheese grade cringe, and "bringing up" 5'9" guys from NXT, I don't give a pretty polished Tammany fuck. The roster is shit.....no one has the look, no one can cut a promo, no one can work. The only thing that keeps the company from being shit are the women; Lynch, Bliss, Bayley....that's it. Ooooh, fat ass K.O. Is back with his ginger friend jobber Zahn? Who fucking cares.

I miss Bret. And Diesel. And Razor. Kid. Sid. Mankind and Vader. Doink even. Where are this generations HBK? Styles? No way. Where's this generations Rock? Brock? Please. Braun is as painful to watch as Gillberg.

Styles is better in the ring than hbk. He’s working on the other stuff.

Lesnar seems like Goldberg for this generation.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The injury is legit but they have to be playing it up with them attributing it 100% to Drew McIntyre, wouldn’t be shocked if they do Cena vs McIntyre at WM.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The injury is legit but they have to be playing it up with them attributing it 100% to Drew McIntyre, wouldn’t be shocked if they do Cena vs McIntyre at WM.

According to the dirt sheets, the injury is a work due to Cena starting filming on a movie on Sunday.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sasha's ass came out during the main event tonight. You can search if you're interested. FWIW, I've always wondered why that hasn't happened before. Her shorts are so damn tiny
First she had the monster wedgie at HIAC 2016. Now they came down to show her ass. Hopefully the top comes off next.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unpopular opinion of the day:

I don't get why Sasha Botch....errr Banks... is such an internet darling.

Nia Jax bloodies Becky Lynch and everyone screams that Nia needs to be sent back to developmental but the Legit Botch....shit, Boss, I did it again...ends Paige's career gets zero hate whatsoever.

I will give her this though. Sasha is about the only person, male or female, on that roster capable of making me root for Ronda Lousey to win a match.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nia Jax bloodies Becky Lynch and everyone screams that Nia needs to be sent back to developmental but the Legit Botch....shit, Boss, I did it again...ends Paige's career gets zero hate whatsoever.

I will give her this though. Sasha is about the only person, male or female, on that roster capable of making me root for Ronda Lousey to win a match.
Sasha received plenty of hate for the Paige injury. Paige doesn't blame her for what happened. Wrestlers can get hurt at any point due to a move gone wrong. Sting, is a prime example.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost blame those nude leggings they are wearing for allowing the pants to slop off easier than if the slick stuff was not on them.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sasha sucks!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, Ronda annoys me tremendously, but I can't be the only one that is done with over confident Becky.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, Ronda annoys me tremendously, but I can't be the only one that is done with over confident Becky.
I like Becky....but her trying portray herself as a legit badass just isnt believable to me. The Man stuff is kinda stupid to me.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Becky....but her trying portray herself as a legit badass just isnt believable to me. The Man stuff is kinda stupid to me.

I guess, but if Becky isn’t doing this angle that is over more than any chick in WWE history, how is there ever going to be anyone who can beat Rousey? Plus Becky vs Rousey has a chance to finally set up the women horseman angle and it works in terms of keeping heels heels, and faces faces.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must just be you two because she's literally the most over person the WWE roster has had since peak Daniel Bryan. She's gonna main event Wrestlemania it will 100% be well deserved and earned.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must just be you two because she's literally the most over person the WWE roster has had since peak Daniel Bryan. She's gonna main event Wrestlemania it will 100% be well deserved and earned.
And I hope she wins. Rousey is trash.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She’s trash.

Terrible gimmick.

Midcard at best in ring skill.

I legit lose faith In humanity that this is what works. No wonder wwe isn’t what it once was.