• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad raw.

Cruiserweight #1 contender match was awesome (btw Rich Swann seems like the ulitmate strippers song but it's catchy)

List of Jericho was a waste of time

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad raw.

Cruiserweight #1 contender match was awesome (btw Rich Swann seems like the ulitmate strippers song but it's catchy)

List of Jericho was a waste of time

I thought that Raw was terrible (outside of the CW match, really the only thing worth watching. It was suppose to be a go home show yet they did very little to actually sell the ppv. The opening segment was awful and made little to no sense. The women's storylines tonight made little sense and felt rushed. The 10 man tag was the definition of a time filler. And the main event was utterly pointless.

And while the CW match was great, they did a poor job building it during the show. Why the hell wasn't TJ Perkins on the show? He's your champ for goodness sake! At least have him on commentary during the contender's match. WWE did a nice job building to the debut with vignettes on previous Raws and with the CWC, but they just dump them out there at 10:30 and don't even explain why the newly crowned champ isn't on Raw.

They've had a good string of shows for the last 3 to 4 weeks but this wasn't one of them

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while the CW match was great, they did a poor job building it during the show. Why the hell wasn't TJ Perkins on the show? He's your champ for goodness sake! At least have him on commentary during the contender's match. WWE did a nice job building to the debut with vignettes on previous Raws and with the CWC, but they just dump them out there at 10:30 and don't even explain why the newly crowned champ isn't on Raw.

Good Point Not brought up

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perkins was on the Raw Pre-Show and he did terrible, you're not going to stick him on live tv after that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Reigns won, Owens won, might have injured Rollins ribs, lets see if he gloats if anyone watches tonight. Expecting the worst raw ratings of the year tonight.

Paige and Harper were both backstage last week and are in town for this weeks RAW, its yet to be seen whether they make an appearance.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Reigns won, Owens won, might have injured Rollins ribs, lets see if he gloats if anyone watches tonight. Expecting the worst raw ratings of the year tonight.

Paige and Harper were both backstage last week and are in town for this weeks RAW, its yet to be seen whether they make an appearance.
No Paige or Harper on Raw last night.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte pulled off a motherfucking corkscrew moonsault to the floor. That was nuts.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte pulled off a motherfucking corkscrew moonsault to the floor. That was nuts.

Well she did miss 95% of the move but it was still a damn impressive attempt and the crowd barely noticed the move didn't hit because they were entranced by a woman doing a corkscrew moonsault outside the ring.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well she did miss 95% of the move but it was still a damn impressive attempt and the crowd barely noticed the move didn't hit because they were entranced by a woman doing a corkscrew moonsault outside the ring.

That's on Sasha. She's suppose to be in place to brace the fall.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's on Sasha. She's suppose to be in place to brace the fall.

You can't really tell, Sasha could've been in position and Charlotte just came up short, stuff like that happens all the time with moves like that because the person can't really see where they're landing. Charlotte may have nailed it in practice so Sasha stood where she did before and Charlotte just mis-timed it. I wouldn't really blame either one though.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That move was 99.99% perfect(no offense bojack).

I say 99% because i'm giving her a .01% for miss timing which happens to the best of us sometimes. Hell i mistimed a jump once. Went right into a door at work.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the best Raw main events i have seen in a while.

Decent Raw. Matherson and Kucher had no reason to be doing commentary. They were just awful.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the best Raw main events i have seen in a while.

Decent Raw. Matherson and Kucher had no reason to be doing commentary. They were just awful.

That's the trade-off for having them on the show, they obviously don't belong but WWE loves their cross promotion. A harmless segment IMO.