• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But him continuing on feuding with Zayn is going to make title anything more prestigious than the US title? That's my only thing with it, is that IMO they blew it with not allowing Owens to cheat to win somehow, namely turning Reigns and Owens. But I'm also a guy that can't take seriously Owens being a bully heel.

I dont think there will ever be anything prestigious about this belt, even if they call it the world universal champion title.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But him continuing on feuding with Zayn is going to make title anything more prestigious than the US title? That's my only thing with it, is that IMO they blew it with not allowing Owens to cheat to win somehow, namely turning Reigns and Owens. But I'm also a guy that can't take seriously Owens being a bully heel.

If there is ever a time for Lesnar to lose to someone, have him feud with Owens and lose.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is ever a time for Lesnar to lose to someone, have him feud with Owens and lose.

That'd work, like I said it's just my two cents since there was an argument that the whole would've totally worked IMO had they not been trying to make a fake world title, unless they are really trolling the fans with pretending the title means anything.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That'd work, like I said it's just my two cents since there was an argument that the whole would've totally worked IMO had they not been trying to make a fake world title, unless they are really trolling the fans with pretending the title means anything.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get what you mean by "fake World title", this is the Raw brands World Heavyweight title so of course it'll be the top title WWE isn't trying to troll anyone. This is no different than when WWE debuted the big gold belt on Raw back in 2002 as the Raw world title.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get what you mean by "fake World title", this is the Raw brands World Heavyweight title so of course it'll be the top title WWE isn't trying to troll anyone. This is no different than when WWE debuted the big gold belt on Raw back in 2002 as the Raw world title.

Honestly. That gold belt would better than that monstrosity of a belt than they got now.

Less than 4 hours till the most talked about Raw in a while.

I have not been this excited since...... well yesterday before the ND defense shit the bed vs Texas

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This Opening Segment is mother fucking gold.

Rollins is looking awesome as a anti-authority figure

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty decent Raw minus the MASSIVE GIGANTIC DUMP of a segment that was "The Old Day". Good gawd that was shit

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty decent Raw minus the MASSIVE GIGANTIC DUMP of a segment that was "The Old Day". Good gawd that was shit

Honestly I didn't like it. They had a opportunity to create a big storyline and they were like "Duh oy what do we do next?" After a shocking turn of events the public wants answers. They dropped the ball plain and simple.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wasn't a fan of last night's show but I really liked the Rollins/Jericho match. Probably my favorite by either of them in awhile. Rollins was great at a heel promos but his in ring style works much better as a fan favorite.
My only real disappointment with the brand split is that it's unlikely there'll be a proper Rollins/Styles feud while Styles is still in his prime.

I'm assuming Rusev costs Reigns his match next week and HHH costs Rollins his match at Clash. Rollins/HHH then main event Survivor Series.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent promo by Rollins at the beginning of the show.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just stupid to turn this into another three way title match again, no matter how stupid this title is.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the big gold belt still wasn't treated as a joke from my recollection. Maybe it was but I don't recall that and the beginning of this title hasn't made it anymore than, IMO the 3rd belt a superstar should want. And that is the way it is continuing to set up. As HHH always said it's better that the belt makes the guy not the other way around. Right now their "marquee" belt isn't even on the top 5 storylines going on on Raw. Rollins/Owens is setting up HHH/Rollins not bringing legitimacy to the belt.

I actually loved Raw and if HHH can stay out of the limelight but here and there on television they could turn Rollins into an awesome anti hero.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I didn't like it. They had a opportunity to create a big storyline and they were like "Duh oy what do we do next?" After a shocking turn of events the public wants answers. They dropped the ball plain and simple.

Slow burn. They set character motivations and nuances pretty well between Mick, Steph, Rollins, and KO. That's a far cry different from their standard operating procedure of having an event happen, explaining everything out about it in the following promo, and then having literally nothing to do for weeks until the PPVs

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I didn't watch most of Raw because of MNF but the last half hr was great. Good Owens/Rollins backstage segment and great match between Owens and Reigns

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid show throughout. Strong show overall forwarding a lot of programs. Even the lower card guys had purpose tonight.

Also, this tweet is great

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the names confirmed so far for the RAW Cruiserweight division:

• Tommaso Ciampa
  • Johnny Gargano
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Rich Swann,