• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm an AJ mark so I thought the main event was the of the night and a WWE MOTY candidate. The IC match was great too

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the What chants. Generally obnoxious and make it more difficult for the wrestlers to cut their promos.

"Let's Go Cena" "Cena Sucks" on the otherhand is great imo. It gives his matches a big time feel.. Like Tyson or Ali in their prime where half the people want to see him get his ass kicked and the other half wants to see him win in a first rd knock out... Everyone is invested in the match and the polarizing responses makes it feel like more of a realistic sporting event than a show

Last night they were doing this chant for Rusev. I think alot of people wanted the mexican mosquito to give up that belt, but like I said before, not enough Lana and her cleavage was spectacular.

Glad Natty did not win the belt, she is pretty bad in the ring, bad part was I thought the blonde would have given Charolette a run for her money, now she is partners. I really thought that skinny little ref was the one in the flair robe though.

Pretty sad the way the fans are treating Roman and now the Usos. We had to swallow Punk, Bryan and Rollins as cruiserweight champions, now a dominant guy is not getting any support. There were plenty of fans screaming with their arms in the air cheering Roman though.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's an east coast, smark PPV crowd so almost all of the heels got a positive reaction. Even Corbin got a pop. Not suprised by the Rusev support...

I hope they turn him back into a monster heel like he was heading into WM 31.. I think he has big time potential in that role. Nobody's on Lesnar's level but he can be the next best thing as a full time guy...

Reigns has been amazing in this fued. It's really elevating both guys as stars. The buildups have been great and the matches are so high impact and athletic. They can have a 5 * match if they got a half hr and no interference at SS or a Rumble

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if someone could give Creative a little advice:

This is NOT how you make the new Women's Title matter. There has not been a single screwjob finish for the Woman's title and that includes the Wrestlemania match where the new title was first introduced.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they wanted Sasha to take the belt from Charolette, but she has concussion issues and with recent history, who knows how long they keep her out worried about some lawsuit.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is your chance WWE. Rollins is clearly a face and can big your big face from The Shield group....Hes been a great established heel, and now will be accepted by the fans.

Turn Reigns heel and Rollins face and you got your year long feud.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That AJ/Owens match was straight fire. WWE has put on some solid shows the last two days

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only have watched about 20 mins of this RAW. but it looks and seems good.

Miz can be a great heel if WWE wants him to be. Be a perfect annoying "Millenial" type character.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see, the WWE has broken up Bullet Club before it even was a club.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say they're setting the stage for Balor to debut and join Anderson & Gallows after he's done with Joe in 2 weeks. Wouldn't shock me to see them jump AJ next week on Raw and reveal Balor was behind it the week after.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MITB actually has several people who legitimately have a shot at winning the briefcase. Ambrose, Owens, and Cesaro all have a great shot plus I could see Zayn winning it and then losing it down the road.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MITB actually has several people who legitimately have a shot at winning the briefcase. Ambrose, Owens, and Cesaro all have a great shot plus I could see Zayn winning it and then losing it down the road.
I think Owens is the favorite. MITB works better with a heel and Owens would be great at taunting cash-ins and trolling whoever is champ (prob Reigns).
Even giving him a clean win over Styles seems like a push heading into it

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I don't mind that they broke them up. But this angle is shit so far. AJ is the defacto face and he blames his friends for the loss. Storyline wise I felt bad for Gallows and Anderson. They're completely in the right and AJ looks like an A-hole...

If the eventual plan is to turn AJ heel, I like the subtlety. I'll give the angle time to play out.

I also can't believe they would gave AJ lose clean to a midcard heel the night after he put on an allworld match. Wrestling being fake and all I try not to get to worked up about W/Ls but if they book AJ like he's just another midcarder that's the one thing that would make me stop watching. I was fine he lost to Reigns. Just have him in big matches and treat him like a star and I'm happy

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind that they broke them up. But this angle is shit so far. AJ is the defacto face and he blames his friends for the loss. Storyline wise I felt bad for Gallows and Anderson. They're completely in the right and AJ looks like an A-hole...

If the eventual plan is to turn AJ heel, I like the subtlety. I'll give the angle time to play out.

I also can't believe they would gave AJ lose clean to a midcard heel the night after he put on an allworld match. Wrestling being fake and all I try not to get to worked up about W/Ls but if they book AJ like he's just another midcarder that's the one thing that would make me stop watching. I was fine he lost to Reigns. Just have him in big matches and treat him like a star and I'm happy

I dont know, he went to the top way too fast. For someone outside the WWE to get that far that fast its really showing how the injuries are hurting this company. They are already pushing Austin Aries (the poor mans Punk) in NXT, so AJ going for the title just went against all the WWE thinking. I was surprised the club did not interfere in the match with owens to beat AJ down and have them eventually beat him into accepting his place. At least they showed Sheamus basically beating down these new guys, so there might be hope.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is your chance WWE. Rollins is clearly a face and can big your big face from The Shield group....Hes been a great established heel, and now will be accepted by the fans.

Turn Reigns heel and Rollins face and you got your year long feud.
Doesn't look like they're going that way which is a huge missed opportunity IMO.