• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son.....

I have been saying that for years

Most wrestling fans have been saying the same thing since WCW closed.

WCW was pulling 2.0+ in the ratings before they were bought out. WWF/E were never able to attract those fans. They just disappeared.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is I say the product is somewhat weak.

It's like a game of Chicken with vince and hunter daring us to watch something else

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is I say the product is somewhat weak.

It's like a game of Chicken with vince and hunter daring us to watch something else

I certainly dont watch Smackdown anymore. Will watch the first hour of Raw. Maybe the 2nd once in a while. I was all pumped Shane came back and I have been disappointed in the direction things have been going since. I really thought it might change.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard a crowd more flat than what Primo and Epico just got. Seriously, these guys must wrestle for free. No one gives a shit about them, regardless of how they are packaged.

Found this, when they were the invaders, apparently got this 5 minute mark beating because of the murder of Goodish. Is this real?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF there was a legit #2, either WWE would never be in the situation they are in now because Vince would be competitive still, OR that #2 would be on the verge of taking over the #1 spot and WWE could find themselves in the same situation WCW did when Nitro was 3 long hours...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A number 2 would be solid but with cable becoming extinct it is near impossible for a number too do enough to pay their wrestlers enough to make it competitive. A group with money needs to strike a deal with netflix, Hulu or some other streaming company to get the viewership to build it up or some flegginly cable channel to make it it's flagship, such as FS1 could pull an ESPN when it started up or hell get on the SEC network since it seems old NWA fans haven't really crossed over.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This business needs a legitimate #2.
Yes it does but with the monopoly WWE has right now it will be very hard for anyone to make it to #2 anytime soon. Maybe some day!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freakin WWE is trying to make indy promotions extinct with NXT. Trying to make NXT the "Cool" "Indy" promotion.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only hope for a competitor is that some of the talent recently released goes over to Impact or another fledgling company and gets people interested. If Sandow, Barrett, Riley, Colter, etc all headed there they could get an immediate bump in credibility.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only hope for a competitor is that some of the talent recently released goes over to Impact or another fledgling company and gets people interested. If Sandow, Barrett, Riley, Colter, etc all headed there they could get an immediate bump in credibility.

No matter how much of a bump in credibility it really won't matter when no other companies have a visibility deal that can make them money to be players as a number two. Only reason WCW was competitive was because they had a channel to televise and promote shows as well as having the means to lose millions of dollars in the immediate knowing they'll make millions in the future. It's the FS1 model they are doing right now and will dethrone ESPN within the decade.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixie should sell TNA to HHH.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna be the one who says it and some people ain't gonna like it but tough shit!

People who boo Roman Reigns for the sake of booing Roman Reigns are only doing it because it's the in thing to. They've just jumped on a bandwagon.

Roman Reigns haters have become wrestling's version of hipsters.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does but with the monopoly WWE has right now it will be very hard for anyone to make it to #2 anytime soon. Maybe some day!!!

No doubt. Its even more of a monopoly than it was ten years ago.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna be the one who says it and some people ain't gonna like it but tough shit!

People who boo Roman Reigns for the sake of booing Roman Reigns are only doing it because it's the in thing to. They've just jumped on a bandwagon.

I completely agree. See, the internet just believe they are too powerful, that they were the ones that side tracked Romans title reign, somehow believe Vince fucking McMahon listened to them not wanting Roman to hold the title. The sports hernia is what sidetracked romans time, nothing more. Now they are going to take credit for anything negative that happens, booing or title loss.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh, I think people boo because he is just not that entertaining. Especially on the Mic. I have no problem with it. They have a right to see what they want. Its their money.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree. See, the internet just believe they are too powerful, that they were the ones that side tracked Romans title reign, somehow believe Vince fucking McMahon listened to them not wanting Roman to hold the title. The sports hernia is what sidetracked romans time, nothing more. Now they are going to take credit for anything negative that happens, booing or title loss.

Not sure about that, considering he was plenty health at WM 31 and the original plans were for him to win the title then...

Original WrestleMania 32 Plan for Roman Reigns Revealed

Roman Reigns became the new WWE champion earlier this week and is set to keep his title going into Wrestlemania 32. However, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter has revealed what the original plans for The Powerhouse were.

Apparently, Roman Reigns was set to beat Brock Lesnar — who was hot off of ending the Undertaker’s streak — at Wrestlemania 31, however the fan reception to him changed their plans around. Following a win over Lesnar, Reigns would then face Cena at Wrestlemania 32 in what would be a passing of the torch match.

It's a good bet that they realized shortly before WM that that he'd be booed out of the building if he won so they'd give him more time (in this case another year) to see if there was any change with the fans, and at WM32 they couldn't wait any longer to give him a big title win (although he did get a better reaction from the fans on the whole than in WM31).