• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine how Rollins vs Reigns could ever be a feud of the year material. It is the weirdest dynamic I can ever recall where the "face" is hated by the crowd but still tries to be the face while Rollins goes from being a heal, but actually cheered for with his Cena feud then the Reigns feud. Just odd, I think Seth will come back and try to be a heal then end up getting the Shield back together.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine how Rollins vs Reigns could ever be a feud of the year material. It is the weirdest dynamic I can ever recall where the "face" is hated by the crowd but still tries to be the face while Rollins goes from being a heal, but actually cheered for with his Cena feud then the Reigns feud. Just odd, I think Seth will come back and try to be a heal then end up getting the Shield back together.

I am just saying they were working towards Rollins and Reigns to be the feud of the year before Rollins got hurt. Now I can only see Rollins saying that he already pinned Roman for the belt, and Roman never pinned him to win it which will make him sound all pouty. We still dont know if HHH is returning to raw or staying out of the picture. Could they be planning a new evolution or DX type of return for both or all of them, including Orton.

they have a shot to do something special, I guess we are within 30 days of seeing what they choose.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard a crowd more flat than what Primo and Epico just got. Seriously, these guys must wrestle for free. No one gives a shit about them, regardless of how they are packaged.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greensboro Coliseum hasn't been that dead, since the opening round of the 2015 ACC Tournament.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying they were working towards Rollins and Reigns to be the feud of the year before Rollins got hurt. Now I can only see Rollins saying that he already pinned Roman for the belt, and Roman never pinned him to win it which will make him sound all pouty. We still dont know if HHH is returning to raw or staying out of the picture. Could they be planning a new evolution or DX type of return for both or all of them, including Orton.

they have a shot to do something special, I guess we are within 30 days of seeing what they choose.

Oh please God no. DX does NOT work with Triple H, Shawn Michael, etc anymore. It is awkwardly odd to see 40+ year old men pulling off the inappropriate jokes and stunts of DX. It doesn't fit, and doesn't make sense. ESPECIALLY a Corporate entity like HHH is now....

Evolution idea could work with HHH, Rollins, Orton, but just as a concept, not the actual group as they already tried that when Batista came back.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've got to get the mic away from Cass. He's awful.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pissed off if I was in attendance at this Raw. It ended with a Cass/Dudley, ADR/Kalisto and then a women's title contact signing.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I haven't really tuned into RAW for a couple weeks. Stephanie McMahon is face now..? What?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pissed off if I was in attendance at this Raw. It ended with a Cass/Dudley, ADR/Kalisto and then a women's title contact signing.

WWE has started putting their "main event" at the end of the second hour because no matter what went on in hour 3 the ratings drop because it's so late so they figured might as well put their big stuff before people tuned out.

Honestly as a fan in attendence you should expect it. As long as they give you a good post show dark match I think the fans get sent home happy.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please God no. DX does NOT work with Triple H, Shawn Michael, etc anymore. It is awkwardly odd to see 40+ year old men pulling off the inappropriate jokes and stunts of DX. It doesn't fit, and doesn't make sense. ESPECIALLY a Corporate entity like HHH is now....

Evolution idea could work with HHH, Rollins, Orton, but just as a concept, not the actual group as they already tried that when Batista came back.

Just DX like, they seem to keep coming up with new ideas, so just another group like that. I dont know if the push of NXT wrestlers on the main roster and releasing wrestlers that were not cutting it is actually more on purpose so a group of the main roster guys will join to put them in their place. Yeah, its really a left field idea, since HHH built up the NXT roster, most of the main characters did come from NXT, but you know HHH will return, will he come back to put these kids in their place? Will he come back to disrupt what Shane is doing to eventually set up a Shane-o HHH match? I think its an angle they can play, sure would beat the time machine cardboard box.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I haven't really tuned into RAW for a couple weeks. Stephanie McMahon is face now..? What?
Looks that way. At least until she turns on Shane and stabs him in the back.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just DX like, they seem to keep coming up with new ideas, so just another group like that. I dont know if the push of NXT wrestlers on the main roster and releasing wrestlers that were not cutting it is actually more on purpose so a group of the main roster guys will join to put them in their place. Yeah, its really a left field idea, since HHH built up the NXT roster, most of the main characters did come from NXT, but you know HHH will return, will he come back to put these kids in their place? Will he come back to disrupt what Shane is doing to eventually set up a Shane-o HHH match? I think its an angle they can play, sure would beat the time machine cardboard box.
Maybe he creates a stable of all the new guys from NXT and calls them Nexus...

oh...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE has started putting their "main event" at the end of the second hour because no matter what went on in hour 3 the ratings drop because it's so late so they figured might as well put their big stuff before people tuned out.

Honestly as a fan in attendence you should expect it. As long as they give you a good post show dark match I think the fans get sent home happy.

They should cut it to 2 hours and not let the same folks wrestle on multiple days. The quality would be better if they got rid of a lot of fluff. The WWE reality shows are more entertaining then many of the Raws and Nitros these days.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should cut it to 2 hours and not let the same folks wrestle on multiple days. The quality would be better if they got rid of a lot of fluff. The WWE reality shows are more entertaining then many of the Raws and Nitros these days.

They can't just switch to 2 hours, USA wants Raw at 3 hours and unfortunately it was there decision since they put Raw on the air. I'm sure they'd love to go back to 2 hours but until USA sees 3 hours as a bad move they'll stay 3 hours.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only...