• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....and suddenly Stephanie McMahon tries to enhance her face appeal with a very short quick segment with Rollins..
Yup and the WWE is missing a golden opportunity to flip Reigns to heel making Rollings face and salvaging this whole mess BUT Vince is too stubborn to admit he was wrong about Reigns. They could've at least strung it along to the Money in the Bank PPV BUT NOOOOO. They wasted no time having Rollings turn on the fans that were glad to see him back.

Last edited:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this Charlotte promo is amazing....

Epic heel work

She is boring on the mic.

Most of the women are pretty bad. Sasha was decent and Paige is very good. They are wasting her talent so far. Granted she is so young there is plenty of time. While I am on the subject of Paige, why did she choose that name? Her name is Jade, which would have been an awesome wrestling name. Maybe there was another wrestler with it?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night they were doing this chant for Rusev. I think alot of people wanted the mexican mosquito to give up that belt, but like I said before, not enough Lana and her cleavage was spectacular.

Glad Natty did not win the belt, she is pretty bad in the ring, bad part was I thought the blonde would have given Charolette a run for her money, now she is partners. I really thought that skinny little ref was the one in the flair robe though.

Pretty sad the way the fans are treating Roman and now the Usos. We had to swallow Punk, Bryan and Rollins as cruiserweight champions, now a dominant guy is not getting any support. There were plenty of fans screaming with their arms in the air cheering Roman though.

They need more Rusev and Sheamus. Rusev is a loveable oaf type heel and of course he has Lana. Sheamus should be a superstar. Not sure what they are thinking. Miz is doing an incredible job too.

I dont mind the fans booing Reigns. He got pushed pretty quickly. He needs to be a Sting like character where he is both heel and face. The Uso's are what they are. I dont think they can really change. New Day still rules although they really do not need the belts to be a big draw.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth Rollins is very good on the mic.

If they play it right, he could be an excellent anti-heel.

Oh, wait, we're talking about WWE Creative.....

yeah, they'll fuck it up.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need more Rusev and Sheamus. Rusev is a loveable oaf type heel and of course he has Lana. Sheamus should be a superstar. Not sure what they are thinking. Miz is doing an incredible job too.

I dont mind the fans booing Reigns. He got pushed pretty quickly. He needs to be a Sting like character where he is both heel and face. The Uso's are what they are. I dont think they can really change. New Day still rules although they really do not need the belts to be a big draw.

I think fans are extremely tired of WWE's top face being boo'd by at least half the audience. We have been put through this the past 10 years with Cena.

When Reigns being boo'd is brought up, people who cheer for Reigns will say, "well look at Cena, worked for him".

Exactly, and for 10 years of WWE's top guy being boo'd constantly I think we have had enough of it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if anyone of you watched the Shane special on the network last night but he seemed to give the impression he wasnt to happy with the direction of creative when he left and now when he came back. I hope he gets involved somehow with creative like back at the beginning of the attitude era.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think fans are extremely tired of WWE's top face being boo'd by at least half the audience. We have been put through this the past 10 years with Cena.

When Reigns being boo'd is brought up, people who cheer for Reigns will say, "well look at Cena, worked for him".

Exactly, and for 10 years of WWE's top guy being boo'd constantly I think we have had enough of it.

Not sure why Cena was booed so much. He was not at the beginning. Maybe making the movies was where it went wrong.

Reigns will eventually find his way. Fans probably just dont want new wrestlers shoved down their throats. Roman was kind of lame at the beginning. He seems to be growing into his role IMO.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Cena was booed so much. He was not at the beginning. Maybe making the movies was where it went wrong.

Reigns will eventually find his way. Fans probably just dont want new wrestlers shoved down their throats. Roman was kind of lame at the beginning. He seems to be growing into his role IMO.
Cena was boo'd because he was the face of the PG era that was disliked by so many wrestling fans.

When you think it's "hard" to use "Potty poopy face" as an insult to another wrestler, it makes any fan over the age of 13 roll their eyes

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Rollins a heel makes the most sense. Seth never had his redemptive moment before he left. He never had the story we anticipated including a match against Triple H. Seth never actually turned. I understand wanting to cheer him, but a feud against Roman Reigns essentially gives fans permission to. I enjoy Seth being a consistent personality before and after his injury.

Also, a WWE roster lacking in top heels had no reason to have a former top heel return in a babyface role. It would have been completely illogical.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena was boo'd because he was the face of the PG era that was disliked by so many wrestling fans.

When you think it's "hard" to use "Potty poopy face" as an insult to another wrestler, it makes any fan over the age of 13 roll their eyes

Ah yes, I remember. They made the Godfather change to the Goodfather. I stopped watching pretty much.

Just started watching again the past year and a half

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Rollins a heel makes the most sense. Seth never had his redemptive moment before he left. He never had the story we anticipated including a match against Triple H. Seth never actually turned. I understand wanting to cheer him, but a feud against Roman Reigns essentially gives fans permission to. I enjoy Seth being a consistent personality before and after his injury.

Also, a WWE roster lacking in top heels had no reason to have a former top heel return in a babyface role. It would have been completely illogical.
WWE has a top heel. Reigns. very easy switch, McMahon just has to say go.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE has a top heel. Reigns. very easy switch, McMahon just has to say go.

And then the fans that boo him because it's cool(and there's a ton don't kid yourself) would get what they want and likely either cheer him to be difficult or just not care at all because now it's no fun to boo him.

Honestly Roman is fine because right now he isn't a face or a heel, he's a person who does what he wants. WWE isn't booking him like some sugar sweet baby kisser but they also aren't booking him like some scumbag who bags on the crowd. They book him like a person who just wants to fight to keep his title and that's the role he should be in.

People who don't like Roman seem to be blinded by the fact that just because he isn't trashing the crowd he is some mega face when in reality that isn't the case. Hell I don't even care for him that much but I'm not blinded my hate of him to see that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then the fans that boo him because it's cool(and there's a ton don't kid yourself) would get what they want and likely either cheer him to be difficult or just not care at all because now it's no fun to boo him.

Honestly Roman is fine because right now he isn't a face or a heel, he's a person who does what he wants. WWE isn't booking him like some sugar sweet baby kisser but they also aren't booking him like some scumbag who bags on the crowd. They book him like a person who just wants to fight to keep his title and that's the role he should be in.

People who don't like Roman seem to be blinded by the fact that just because he isn't trashing the crowd he is some mega face when in reality that isn't the case. Hell I don't even care for him that much but I'm not blinded my hate of him to see that.
See Cena over the last 10 years. Fans don't want that. That is what they are getting with Reigns. This whole WWE not giving the fans what they want, I somewhat get because its a power struggle that then says the fans can make guys faces or heels as they please, but at some point you have to step back and think how odd it is that your top face is also your top heel. It's a plan that has been going on for 10 years with Cena and fans are sick of it.

Look at guys like Owens. Great heel, does great mic work, great heel work and gets boo'd by the fans. He is a classic example of a guy the vocal males would root for (so the ones that also boo roman because it is cool). Yet they boo Owens because the guy does great work and booing him, shows their appreciation towards the work he does and his character because that is the reaction a character like Owens is suppose to get.

See Big Cass and Enzo...W...T...F... is that gimmick?? It is awful, but the fans appreciate their work and not only cheer for them, but will yell the catch grabs with them! Its the fans showing appreciation for the work they do with those characters.

Reigns cant wrestle, is awful on the mic (Tater Tots segment w/Sheamus) and nothing special at all about his character. Nothing. He is extremely bland. Yet because of his physique, WWE has decided to push him to the top despite his deficiencies.

There are a ton of other guys who are better then Reigns in all aspects of inside the ring, but wont get looked at as the top guy because they are not a giant like Reigns.

I am just tired of the last 10 years of Super Cena, and not looking forward to the next 10 years of Super Reigns.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns is a relative of The Rock, maybe Vince see's The Rock in Reigns. and I guess Reigns is on the same starting point as The Rock as Rocky Maivia was a total flop, then he became huge when he joined the Corporation.

Oh...The Rock got a jump start via heel run first? Interesting.

Seth Rollins leaves the shield to go solo as a heel first, does a great job, gets hurt, and returns and the crowd loves him....

Triple H is a jobber joins DX, is a mid carder in DX, HBK gets hurt, DX Goes heel and Triple H becomes a monster heel and becomes legend.

Stone Cold Steve Austin. Absolutely nobody, turns heels with the Million Dollar Man, Austin 3:16 is born and the rest is history.

John Cena even went heel early in his career.

The point here is, usually for wrestlers to get "over" with the fans they have to be the bad guy first. With Reigns it feels so Disney. Like, "Shoot guys, Cena is getting old, we need someone in there fast to sell T-Shirts and ice cream pops" Insert Reigns.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Cena over the last 10 years. Fans don't want that. That is what they are getting with Reigns. This whole WWE not giving the fans what they want, I somewhat get because its a power struggle that then says the fans can make guys faces or heels as they please, but at some point you have to step back and think how odd it is that your top face is also your top heel. It's a plan that has been going on for 10 years with Cena and fans are sick of it.

Look at guys like Owens. Great heel, does great mic work, great heel work and gets boo'd by the fans. He is a classic example of a guy the vocal males would root for (so the ones that also boo roman because it is cool). Yet they boo Owens because the guy does great work and booing him, shows their appreciation towards the work he does and his character because that is the reaction a character like Owens is suppose to get.

See Big Cass and Enzo...W...T...F... is that gimmick?? It is awful, but the fans appreciate their work and not only cheer for them, but will yell the catch grabs with them! Its the fans showing appreciation for the work they do with those characters.

Reigns cant wrestle, is awful on the mic (Tater Tots segment w/Sheamus) and nothing special at all about his character. Nothing. He is extremely bland. Yet because of his physique, WWE has decided to push him to the top despite his deficiencies.

There are a ton of other guys who are better then Reigns in all aspects of inside the ring, but wont get looked at as the top guy because they are not a giant like Reigns.

I am just tired of the last 10 years of Super Cena, and not looking forward to the next 10 years of Super Reigns.

People make the Cena comparison because they want to find any excuse to hate Roman whether or not it's justified. If you look back at Cena's big run 90% of the time he would get his ass kicked only to miraculously pull the win out of his ass to retain the title. Find me 1 Roman title match where that happens. You wont be able too because all his matches are usually 50-50 split. He dishes out just as much as he takes there is no shocking and out of nowhere victory.

And so what Roman isn't a great "wrestler", he's not out there trying to have a technical wrestling match he's out there in a fight and he's a damn good brawler. He may not be as flashy as AJ but if you watch both those matches they are pretty good to even great matches because he knows how to work a match. My biggest problem with people is they expect Roman Reigns to have the same wrestling ability as Bryan Danielson completely ignoring they have 2 different styles.

The Undertaker is a shit wrestler too but the fans don't hate him so they don't care. Everyone has a different style and just because Roman doesn't throw 1000 Superkicks like the Young Bucks or can wrestle for an hour like AJ Styles doesn't mean he's bad at what he does. There's a place in wrestling for people can brawl and Roman is damn good at it but no one is willing to give him a chance.

And yes Roman isn't very good on the mic and yes he's had some really bad promo segments but if people actually watched these last 2 months and his mic work with AJ without their blinders on they'd see that Roman is getting better every week on the mic. He's not some god like The Rock or CM Punk but he's making strides every week and it's showing. And yet once again people are too blinded by their hate that no matter what he does people aren't willing to listen they just boo because they refuse to change.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the women are pretty bad. Sasha was decent and Paige is very good. They are wasting her talent so far. Granted she is so young there is plenty of time. While I am on the subject of Paige, why did she choose that name? Her name is Jade, which would have been an awesome wrestling name. Maybe there was another wrestler with it?

Jade (wrestler) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, I remember. They made the Godfather change to the Goodfather. I stopped watching pretty much.

Just started watching again the past year and a half

So you dropped off a little before I started watching again. My first PPV i saw live was Invasion at the theaters.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Cody Rhodes ;)

Guy thinks he's worth more than company thinks he's worth, that's like the story of every person in America. Not saying Cody shouldn't have been used better but in no way shape or form do Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins belong in the same sentence when it comes to pushes in WWE.