• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane is fucking FEARLESS! !!!

he came up a little short, but really looked good. Nobody uses the monitors, although it was pretty clear that the one taker tossed was not the one shane used. 22-2, but something tells me that cell is getting raised and there will be some interference. I think Reigns will meet the sledgehammer sunday, but something tells me Lesnar will be involved. I know Rollins has been working out, I wonder if he shows up in some capacity sunday.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he came up a little short, but really looked good. Nobody uses the monitors, although it was pretty clear that the one taker tossed was not the one shane used. 22-2, but something tells me that cell is getting raised and there will be some interference. I think Reigns will meet the sledgehammer sunday, but something tells me Lesnar will be involved. I know Rollins has been working out, I wonder if he shows up in some capacity sunday.

Yeah, I think Taker loses as well. I wouldn't mind seeing Kane be the one to interfere, setting up a program between him and Taker, which sees both of them retire come WM33. I still think it's Rock that helps Reigns. They really seemed to focus on the family part last night.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh dear God....if Reigns gets help to win the title at WM then watch out, if you think he's disliked now, that would put him over the top as the biggest joke ever. IF they continue to push him as face with outside interference to win the title...But I could see WWE making this mistake.

Shane was 100% right, Taker lost his magical WM legacy when he lost to Lesnar. Could care less now if Taker wins or not as far as his legacy goes. The two WMs with HBK and Triple H vs Taker were awesome as you had this personal connection to not want to see Taker lose...That's all lost now. 22-2 or 23-1, it doesn't matter.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I wouldn't mind seeing happen -- (but it wont, especially the last part)

HHH vs. Reigns

Rollins interferes to help HHH. The Rock follows it up with a Rock Bottom to Rollins.... either a Spine Buster or RB to HHH, then the People's Elbow. He drags Reigns arm over HHH and wakes the ref up. 1. 2. 3. New Champ.
People celebrate b/c its the Rock. Opens up a Rock/HHH storyline (again)...and a Rollins/Reigns storyline. Again.
I dont like Reigns as champ -- but its obviously what is being forced down our throats.

Shane vs. Taker
Brock interferes and F5's Taker. After the move is hit and Taker is down, the lights cut out and the Wyatt's swarm the ring. Brock gets taken out by the Wyatt's and is carried up the ramp. (sets up the Brock vs. Wyatts storyline we've all heard about) Shane crawls over to cover Taker....when Vince signals for someone to come out of the back. HHH (as he would be the only one in the back with anything to "lose" with this match outcome) runs down the ramp and Pedigrees Shane. Vince looks satisfied and attempts to get the ref to wake up.

Then the music hits. Glass shatters. Austin. Vince's face goes white and is horrified. Austin runs down to the ring. Stuns HHH. Stuns Taker. Double bird's Vince then stuns him as well. He drags Shane's lifeless corpse over Taker's body for the 1. 2. 3. He ends Vince's era in WWE, kinda poetically (per the storyline). Then, as Shane stands up... he gets stunned and Wrestlemania closes out with SCSA drinking beers.

I also wouldnt mind the Taker/Kane line mentioned above...

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the only one that has no idea other than to get more Divas a WM payday why there is a 5 or 6 woman Divas tag match at WM?

Why isn't it just Lana vs. Brie??????????

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the only one that has no idea other than to get more Divas a WM payday why there is a 5 or 6 woman Divas tag match at WM?

Yeah, this WM is really lacking. WM is something for the wrestlers too...I think they try to give everyone on the roster some camera time (hence, the battle royals). The problem is half the matches look like they'll be boring RAW matches.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I wouldn't mind seeing happen -- (but it wont, especially the last part)

HHH vs. Reigns

Rollins interferes to help HHH. The Rock follows it up with a Rock Bottom to Rollins.... either a Spine Buster or RB to HHH, then the People's Elbow. He drags Reigns arm over HHH and wakes the ref up. 1. 2. 3. New Champ.
People celebrate b/c its the Rock. Opens up a Rock/HHH storyline (again)...and a Rollins/Reigns storyline. Again.
I dont like Reigns as champ -- but its obviously what is being forced down our throats.

Shane vs. Taker
Brock interferes and F5's Taker. After the move is hit and Taker is down, the lights cut out and the Wyatt's swarm the ring. Brock gets taken out by the Wyatt's and is carried up the ramp. (sets up the Brock vs. Wyatts storyline we've all heard about) Shane crawls over to cover Taker....when Vince signals for someone to come out of the back. HHH (as he would be the only one in the back with anything to "lose" with this match outcome) runs down the ramp and Pedigrees Shane. Vince looks satisfied and attempts to get the ref to wake up.

Then the music hits. Glass shatters. Austin. Vince's face goes white and is horrified. Austin runs down to the ring. Stuns HHH. Stuns Taker. Double bird's Vince then stuns him as well. He drags Shane's lifeless corpse over Taker's body for the 1. 2. 3. He ends Vince's era in WWE, kinda poetically (per the storyline). Then, as Shane stands up... he gets stunned and Wrestlemania closes out with SCSA drinking beers.

I will take that Shane vs Taker outcome. That would be awesome.

I could see that HHH/Reigns outcome happening as well, but the only thing that makes me hesitant is I don't see both of the main event matches ending in interference. I can see one of the two, and the HIAC being more likely since it is not for the title. Usually WM main events for the title are clean as to complete the long hard journey of the hero. Although Reigns is no hero.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this WM is really lacking. WM is something for the wrestlers too...I think they try to give everyone on the roster some camera time (hence, the battle royals). The problem is half the matches look like they'll be boring RAW matches.

I was really hoping Jericho would put a stip in his & AJ's match. Ironman... 2 out of 3... something.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think they trust Lana in the ring by herself in a match. What would it be, her first match? Has she wrestled on any of these raws? With Brie setting to retire on raw the next day, Lana is not going to be the one to end her career.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would be awesome. Everyone wants Stone cold involved at this wrestlemania. It would turn this from one of the least exciting lead ups to wrestlemania to the one wrestlemania people are kicking themselves for missing.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think they trust Lana in the ring by herself in a match. What would it be, her first match? Has she wrestled on any of these raws? With Brie setting to retire on raw the next day, Lana is not going to be the one to end her career.

She is an actress first and wrestler second so I dont doubt it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is an actress first and wrestler second so I dont doubt it.

They said Lana was training with Jen (Favre dick pic) Selter at the training center for wrestling, but it looks like Jen had a few ribs removed to give her a 20" waist that travels up around a foot and is doing more modeling and yoga pants endorsements on facebook so I dont think she will work.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not, it's customary for a retiring/departing wrestler to give the rub to someone the promoter wants to push on the way out? WWE could've just put Lana and Brie in a tag match instead of this Cluster Fluck they're giving us instead.

I know Lana's broken wrist derailed WWE's plan for her and Doff to Wrestle Rusev and Summer in a mixed tag which could explain their lack of trust in Lana in the ring.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this forum every once in a while. Chuckle at the 'new' views on good vs bad in wrestling. Internet says fans hate Roman Reigns. Said the same about John Cena. HHH was interviewed on CBS the other day and they asked him about that. Here was his comment:

“The days of everybody loves the white knight and everybody hates the dark knight are gone. You’ve seen it for, what, the last 10 years with John Cena. I used to say to John all the time, ‘You’re the Red Sox and the Yankees in the same game. Half the place hates you, half the place loves you, but it’s full, so who cares?'”

Years back, they use to call the fans who bought into what the promotions were ''selling" - marks. Maybe they still do...I don't follow wrestling that closely. I am wondering now if these internet fans who always cheer the OPPOSITE of what is expected and DON'T buy what the promotion is pushing....are they the 'new' marks?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this forum every once in a while. Chuckle at the 'new' views on good vs bad in wrestling. Internet says fans hate Roman Reigns. Said the same about John Cena. HHH was interviewed on CBS the other day and they asked him about that. Here was his comment:

“The days of everybody loves the white knight and everybody hates the dark knight are gone. You’ve seen it for, what, the last 10 years with John Cena. I used to say to John all the time, ‘You’re the Red Sox and the Yankees in the same game. Half the place hates you, half the place loves you, but it’s full, so who cares?'”

Years back, they use to call the fans who bought into what the promotions were ''selling" - marks. Maybe they still do...I don't follow wrestling that closely. I am wondering now if these internet fans who always cheer the OPPOSITE of what is expected and DON'T buy what the promotion is pushing....are they the 'new' marks?

They call them 'smart marks' now or 'smarks' for short.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember hearing something around Summerslam last year about a defect that Lana has or something.

This is how stupid WWE Creative is...............

According to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio, WWE apparently thinks the NXT crowds think differently than the main roster WWE crowds, and officials were expecting Eva Marie to get a positive reaction last night on Raw from fans at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Marie has been consistently booed by the live crowds during her time in NXT, but last night on Raw officials were expecting a different reaction from the Brooklyn crowd when Marie returned to Raw to team up with Team Total Divas.

“How do you not figure this one out?,” Meltzer asked. “That was an easy one.”

Backstage News on WWE Reportedly Expecting a Different Live Fan Reaction for Eva Marie on Raw Last Night - Wrestlezone

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember hearing something around Summerslam last year about a defect that Lana has or something.

This is how stupid WWE Creative is...............

Backstage News on WWE Reportedly Expecting a Different Live Fan Reaction for Eva Marie on Raw Last Night - Wrestlezone

Creative also had every women on Team Total Divas act as if they wanted nothing to do with Eva and didn't appreciate her help at all. Although the boos started the second Eva appeared on the ramp, if all the faces act and treat her like a heel how in the world could you expect the fans to treat her differently???

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is what is wrong with WWE these days and why the promotion is failing and ratings are in the dump. They just have their mind set on what they are going to do and it doesn't matter what the audience thinks. Which, in reality, the audience is more then willing to get behind stars they like such as Daniel Bryan, or now Dean Ambrose. It makes for poor television, and quiet frankly poor theatre when you don't let the audience enjoy what they want to enjoy.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HHH vs. Reigns

Shane vs. Taker

That Shane v Taker scenario would be PERFECT> Only thing to add would be Jim Ross calling the action. Would really salvage the entire show.