• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he's still under contract he has to abide by the same rules. It's why a few years ago Rey Mysterio was out injured and then WWE suspended him for 30 days(meaning even if when he was ready to come back healthy he would have sit an extra 30 days) for failing a test while he was still out.

Good point, forgot about that. And thinking about it for a few seconds, it came to mind that a wrestler rehabbing from an injury may have a prescription for roids to aid in the healing process.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much of the therapy are with HGH, not roids.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, forgot about that. And thinking about it for a few seconds, it came to mind that a wrestler rehabbing from an injury may have a prescription for roids to aid in the healing process.

I hate bring this towards me but after some heavy duty operations a steroid might be needed.

After my kidney transplant. I am on a small dose of 1( 10mg a day) to help prevent a chance of future rejection. Nasty bugger of a steroid too.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate bring this towards me but after some heavy duty operations a steroid might be needed.

After my kidney transplant. I am on a small dose of 1( 10mg a day) to help prevent a chance of future rejection. Nasty bugger of a steroid too.

I don't quite get the concern over steroids with WWE. It's not a real sport. If it helps these guys heal and whatever they are using is legal, so be it. If it's not legal...I am not going to publicly post that I support it...but if I hear Randy Orton tested positive for Roids...my first reaction is "who cares?"

As for us normal folks, whatever helps you get better. Best wishes with your health.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know what you used, but steroids is a hard ass habit to get your body to kick. It took me a solid year of trying to get my body over the prescribed steroids I took.

But honestly to me if wrestlers use it who cares. Part of the job is injuring your body and steroids or any other PED is the quickest way for your body to heal. It's not like any athlete is stupid and realizes injecting any foreign substance is dangerous to the length of your life regardless of whether it is any form of PED or over the counter advil or tylenol to recover or feel less pain.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as steroids remain illegal the WWE can't allow it's wrestlers to use them.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying rebuilding muscle and cartilage is HGH, Steroids are common in alot of medications, my wife even gets one with chemo when they say she is getting Pepcid and Benadryl. Does that mean Benadryl is a form of a steriod? We know McGuire in baseball needed to take steriod for his asthma, that will keep him out of the HOF. Its a real slippery slope when medical is dependent on steroids now.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as steroids remain illegal the WWE can't allow it's wrestlers to use them.

They have their wellness policy and testing, but I questions whether it's something they aggressively enforce. Hogan admitted to using every steroid in the book. There are guys that have passed every WWE drug test and never failed. I mean...Ryback?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have their wellness policy and testing, but I questions whether it's something they aggressively enforce. Hogan admitted to using every steroid in the book. There are guys that have passed every WWE drug test and never failed. I mean...Ryback?

Doesn't anyone know what they test for. Whenever they create a test for a certain PED, there is another form that is injected that in undetectable.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny on who gets popped for PED use in WWE due to their wellness program and who doesn't. I think it's all political. I mean Randy Orton gets popped from time to time for it, is it because he's in the doghouse?

How in the world guys like Cena, Triple H, etc. never get popped is beyond me. I know both of those guys work their asses off in the gym and what not, but I don't think its possible to actually be that big without some sort of help. Maybe they are naturally genetic freaks, but how shocking that seemingly only in the WWE locker room is there that many genetically gifted freaks.

Lots of the old time wrestlers have admitted to steroid use and other drug use in the past. I am sure it hasn't gone away.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NXT Takeover show has been legit.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny on who gets popped for PED use in WWE due to their wellness program and who doesn't. I think it's all political. I mean Randy Orton gets popped from time to time for it, is it because he's in the doghouse?

How in the world guys like Cena, Triple H, etc. never get popped is beyond me. I know both of those guys work their asses off in the gym and what not, but I don't think its possible to actually be that big without some sort of help. Maybe they are naturally genetic freaks, but how shocking that seemingly only in the WWE locker room is there that many genetically gifted freaks.

Lots of the old time wrestlers have admitted to steroid use and other drug use in the past. I am sure it hasn't gone away.

Well I'm sure people like Cena, HHH, etc know what WWE tests for and how to get around it. There's more than just steroids to make your body bigger or help you heal faster. There's plenty of legal ways for them to get around what WWE tests for.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that bobby roode was ringside at NXT last night.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WWE stock is up, if you believe their PR dept, Wrestlemania tickets are sold out, they sell out many RAW shows, and, again if you believe their PR blurbs, their other shows are well attended. Merchandising is awesome. It appears that whatever it is they are doing is making them money. BTW...WWE's top wrestlers are making mega - salaries now. Perhaps....WWE Corporation is doing things correctly and it is the "smarks" who are out of step?

They have a virtual monopoly on American wrestling.

This is impossible to prove, but I think if another Ted Turner scenario happened and the WWE had legitimate competition they'd be vulnerable right now

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a virtual monopoly on American wrestling.

This is impossible to prove, but I think if another Ted Turner scenario happened and the WWE had legitimate competition they'd be vulnerable right now

This is just why I think Shane wins Raw tomorrow, trips loses the title, he and stephanie might have smackdown, but might actually change smackdown to NXT.

right now there is some development of new talent, but mainly its purgatory for wrestlers that were not wrestling for WWE. No reason with Bo Dallas on the main talent roster and Samoa Joe is in NXT, well other than keeping his brother bray happy. But you get the point. We may be ready to see the next wrestling wars, and it will all be with wrestlers that work for the same company.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pre-show matchups is pretty good for pre-show.

Kalisto vs Ryback for US Title

The Total Divas (Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie) vs B.A.D. & Blonde (Lana, Summer Rae, Naomi, Emma and Tamina)

The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley)