• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince wants to see what he has in Reigns as champion so it's better to let him see now than continue down this ying-yang path he's been on for 1-1/2 years.

Besides Vince changed his plans the last 2 years in a row at WM with Bryan and then having Reigns not win last year against Brock. At the end of the day it's Vince's company and he wants to test the waters.

Part of the Roman hate is bullshit and part is legit and it's better to see if Roman can be your next big star or if he wont sooner rather than later but continuing to push that off over and over again doesn't help anyone.

If Vince wanted to see Reigns as champ he would have never allowed the rumble to be for the belt. He would have had it for the past three months. Honestly, I dont know if HHH did that on his own and that is the whole reason Shane came back as Vinces next plan.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Vince wanted to see Reigns as champ he would have never allowed the rumble to be for the belt. He would have had it for the past three months. Honestly, I dont know if HHH did that on his own and that is the whole reason Shane came back as Vinces next plan.

The whole storyline was built around HHH vs Roman and you can't really do that if Reigns is Champion and HHH is chasing him. Putting the belt on HHH was the best way to finish this storyline at WM where Reigns wins the title and finally defeats the authority once and for all.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole storyline was built around HHH vs Roman and you can't really do that if Reigns is Champion and HHH is chasing him. Putting the belt on HHH was the best way to finish this storyline at WM where Reigns wins the title and finally defeats the authority once and for all.

Defeating the authority once and for isn't part of the HHH/Reigns storyline though. That is part of the Undertaker v. Shane storyline. Unless Shane wins and banishes the authority, Reigns' battle against the authority continues even if he defeats HHH for the title at WM.

You know, that would've been a great stip for the title match. Reigns wins and the authority is gone. Reigns loses and he's the authority's bitch and henchman. I wonder if that kind of stip would put the fans firmly behind Reigns or not???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really don't think HHH went rouge, do you? Nothing happens in WWE without Vince's approval,
N O T H I N G!!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it does not need to be the authority. Right now you have two wrestlers, Lesnar and Rollins and one retired wrestler in DB that were never pinned to lose their title. Then you had HHH come out saying how Rollins was his puppet, how he "chose" to "give" him the title. That is not monday night raw stuff, that is podcast stuff. I think HHH crossed the line back then. He basically flushed any importance of that Belt right down the toilet. And whether or not you liked Lesnar as a part time champ, it built that title up to new level of something that will be defended in 2-3 month intervals like a boxing or MMA title. I do not think HHH holding that belt is giving it any of its importance back again.

People go ape shit for Reigns in certain cities, against in other, not much different than Cena receives and nobody seems to have a problem with that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it does not need to be the authority. Right now you have two wrestlers, Lesnar and Rollins and one retired wrestler in DB that were never pinned to lose their title. Then you had HHH come out saying how Rollins was his puppet, how he "chose" to "give" him the title. That is not monday night raw stuff, that is podcast stuff. I think HHH crossed the line back then. He basically flushed any importance of that Belt right down the toilet. And whether or not you liked Lesnar as a part time champ, it built that title up to new level of something that will be defended in 2-3 month intervals like a boxing or MMA title. I do not think HHH holding that belt is giving it any of its importance back again.

People go ape shit for Reigns in certain cities, against in other, not much different than Cena receives and nobody seems to have a problem with that.
I do NOT want another Cena for 10 years. Please no.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something needs to change and quickly (like Summer quickly). It sucks that there is no Certifable #2. It's like it's reverse 1980's. Instead of everyone following the big dog's lead. It seems like there 5 steps back and going different directions.

New Japan is No National and Vince is trying to scalp them dry.
TNA is No National and They just can't anything right
ROH is No National and there refusing to get out of the east

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying it is OK for Cena to get that response but nobody else?
I couldn't stand Cena getting that response. If WWE shoves another Cena down our throats, then I probably will no longer follow.

I don't watch much anymore because the product is so sub par, but I do follow it and will read the shows that I miss. But if Reigns is shoved down our throats for Super Cena v2.0 then I probably will take a 10 year hiatus.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't stand Cena getting that response. If WWE shoves another Cena down our throats, then I probably will no longer follow.

I don't watch much anymore because the product is so sub par, but I do follow it and will read the shows that I miss. But if Reigns is shoved down our throats for Super Cena v2.0 then I probably will take a 10 year hiatus.

I guess thats what you see, I am pretty sure McMAhon sees the second coming of the rock or a combo of rock and stone cold with him allowing physical contact with reigns. The guy that was shoved down our throat was punk, then rollins, now owens. but you liked them so you did not consider them shoved down our throats.

What they need to do with Reigns is get rid of his stand alone, get him in a group so he is not the only one taking it from the authority so you dont see such the pity whore.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess thats what you see, I am pretty sure McMAhon sees the second coming of the rock or a combo of rock and stone cold with him allowing physical contact with reigns. The guy that was shoved down our throat was punk, then rollins, now owens. but you liked them so you did not consider them shoved down our throats.

What they need to do with Reigns is get rid of his stand alone, get him in a group so he is not the only one taking it from the authority so you dont see such the pity whore.
You want a combination of The Rock and Stone Cold, Reigns right now is not your guy. The perfect guy right now to oppose the Authority is Ambrose. fans like him, he plays his character well, and he is a little off the rails that he is believable in being the anti hero.

Reigns does not have that skill yet. Whenever he tries to be "edgy" it comes off forced and tacky, not believable at all. If they want Reigns to be the next big thing, they need to make him a mega heel first. You look at all the past greats, they all started off heels, or were heels before they became the big time faces. Reigns has been a face since day 1.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a combination of The Rock and Stone Cold, Reigns right now is not your guy. The perfect guy right now to oppose the Authority is Ambrose. fans like him, he plays his character well, and he is a little off the rails that he is believable in being the anti hero.

Reigns does not have that skill yet. Whenever he tries to be "edgy" it comes off forced and tacky, not believable at all. If they want Reigns to be the next big thing, they need to make him a mega heel first. You look at all the past greats, they all started off heels, or were heels before they became the big time faces. Reigns has been a face since day 1.

I still do not understand that the three guys in the shield, that came from nowhere to beat up anybody and everybody triple team style from their inception were ever considered faces. You just hate Reigns and it clouds your judgement.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a very pointless promo with Steph and Reigns.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched AJ Styles vs KO and thought, " Those guys were not even on the roster a year ago and now they have to carry the show because of the injury situation and the fact they won't bust up Shamus and crew.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well folks. Reigns continues to get booed like crazy. This RAW was God awful.

How can Reigns make fun or taunt Triple H for being absent for any period of time, when he was gone for 3.5 weeks due to a broken nose? Absent for 3.5 weeks leadings up to the biggest stage of his career?

Vince McMahon has destroyed the Aged Undertaker. I could see Taker laying down for Shane just to retire. How can the fans possibly cheer against Taker given the stipulation McMahon has set forth for the legend and the way Vince is treating a legend?

Next RAW is the last one, and unless it has a catastrophic turn or storyline swerve there is no way they can save WrestleMania season.

They are extremely lucky this thing is only $10 through the Network, as there is no way the PPV buys for WM would cover the cost to put on the show.

WWE is in big big trouble.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still do not understand that the three guys in the shield, that came from nowhere to beat up anybody and everybody triple team style from their inception were ever considered faces. You just hate Reigns and it clouds your judgement.
Did you see tonights show? 2 weeks out from him being the main event babyface at WrestleMania and he is getting booed out of the arena, his promo's feel so forced, dry, and cheesey. Like a middle schooler trying to be "hard" and stand up to a person no one likes.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pissed you think Vince was at the end of this raw? Not only his product Reigns continues to get booed after being off air for weeks, but the main event gets "Boring" chants and is absolutely dead silent during the hot spots of the match....How awkward was it on TV to hear Michael Cole go nuts as if the most exciting thing in the world was happening in the ring, but only to have the fans be completely silent and non interested....

I could only imagine what vince was yelling into the headphones of the announcers during the main event.

Somewhere Ted Turner is laughing.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see tonights show? 2 weeks out from him being the main event babyface at WrestleMania and he is getting booed out of the arena, his promo's feel so forced, dry, and cheesey. Like a middle schooler trying to be "hard" and stand up to a person no one likes.

Not much of it, but promos are not as important to me, I liked how Roman cut trips open the week before. I really dont think its set as Roman winning clean. I think rock and ronda might make another appearance, I mean she is still technically suspended from UFC so what can Dana say about it? Trips might get some new backing to set up the summer for Roman.

I think vince is more upset that they cannot put together a card that will fill that stadium and break records unless they give all those tickets away to make a wish and boys and girls clubs of america.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched in a long time (mostly keep up reading posts here or the random headline/text from friend), but told myself I would check back in for Wrestlemania....after all, it's hard to resist right? It's been reliably great for a while now.

Well, I won't be watching after all. The card is horrifying. It might as well be a throwaway PPV. WWE is lucky it has no real competition.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get how they have only developed 2 storylines for WM. Sorry, can't count Shane vs UT because I think it's an embarrassment for UT. No build up for the IC or US title, the tag title looks to be 4 on 3 instead a tag match. They have enough talent to put on a B plus WM but the card is an F, maybe the matches will tear the house down, but with such little build up WM is equivalent to a high priced Raw.