• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we are 2 RAWs away from Mania and I could sit here and type, that RAW could have been missed.

Vince needs to fire creative staff. Get rid of these Hollywood writers and bring in real wrestling guys. They are poaching NJPW talent, might as well poach NJPW creative as well.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we are 2 RAWs away from Mania and I could sit here and type, that RAW could have been missed.

Vince needs to fire himself. Get rid of these Hollywood writers and bring in real wrestling guys. They are poaching NJPW talent, might as well poach NJPW creative as well.

FIFY

He's the one calling shots. Meltzer had a report out that he's been throwing fits because fans keep booing Reigns and he doesn't understand why

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY

He's the one calling shots. Meltzer had a report out that he's been throwing fits because fans keep booing Reigns and he doesn't understand why

oh boy :L

He will have a meltdown then at WrestleMania when reigns gets boo'd heavily for winning the title. You will see in that match the fan take over as Triple H essentially becomes the face aand Reigns the heel.

And can you imagine that RAW AFTER WrestleMania? The last 4-5 years the following RAW has been completely hijacked by the fans. I cant imagine what they'll do if Reigns is the champ.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boy :L

He will have a meltdown then at WrestleMania when reigns gets boo'd heavily for winning the title. You will see in that match the fan take over as Triple H essentially becomes the face aand Reigns the heel.

And can you imagine that RAW AFTER WrestleMania? The last 4-5 years the following RAW has been completely hijacked by the fans. I cant imagine what they'll do if Reigns is the champ.

Riot???

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, since WM is in Dallas. Not sure if Raw is scheduled for Dallas or another nearby Texas city??? (I know I could just look it up but meh...)
oh yeah you are right its usually in same city as WM.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah you are right its usually in same city as WM.

I could see Dallas rioting the Raw after WM if Reigns wins. Or maybe they just riot at WM instead. Both is always an option too!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Dallas rioting the Raw after WM if Reigns wins. Or maybe they just riot at WM instead. Both is always an option too!!!
too many casual fans to riot WrestleMania and I'd think many wrestling fans, who may be displeased by the product or storylines probably respect the event too much to hijack it.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too many casual fans to riot WrestleMania and I'd think many wrestling fans, who may be displeased by the product or storylines probably respect the event too much to hijack it.
True about WM. Raw the next night on the other hand already has a history of being hijacked as you've mentioned, so all bets are off. I do think it will get high ratings no matter what happens at WM as fans tune in to see what the audience does.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True about WM. Raw the next night on the other hand already has a history of being hijacked as you've mentioned, so all bets are off. I do think it will get high ratings no matter what happens at WM as fans tune in to see what the audience does.
Yep. Unfortunately Reigns will be champion, but I am hoping for a last minute switch and keep the belt on HHH, and have Ambrose defeat Triple H at SummerSlam.

Will only be glad about Reigns winning the title if there is a heel turn in the mix, but there wont be any turns at WrestleMania, as Vince opposes such a thing.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Unfortunately Reigns will be champion, but I am hoping for a last minute switch and keep the belt on HHH, and have Ambrose defeat Triple H at SummerSlam.

Will only be glad about Reigns winning the title if there is a heel turn in the mix, but there wont be any turns at WrestleMania, as Vince opposes such a thing.

Just another reason why Vince is no longer best for business!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't be so sure. WM is probably the most hardcore fans out of any PPV. Droves of them from all over the world make the trip. No casual fan is doing that trip. Sure, they'll be large numbers of casuals since it is WM and the crowd is huge, but I bet its like a 60/40 split in favor of the hardcore fan. And they always dominate the Raw show because the hardcore fan makes an entire week of it. They buy tickets to everything; every event, HOF, NXT, WM, and Raw. Ring of Honor has been running shows in the same city on WM weekends for the last few years to take advantage of the huge wrestling nerd fanbase and they sell out their shows as well. Point is, there will be TONS of very passionate fans at Wrestlemania and they will absolutely shit on something they don't like

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince wants to see what he has in Reigns as champion so it's better to let him see now than continue down this ying-yang path he's been on for 1-1/2 years.

Besides Vince changed his plans the last 2 years in a row at WM with Bryan and then having Reigns not win last year against Brock. At the end of the day it's Vince's company and he wants to test the waters.

Part of the Roman hate is bullshit and part is legit and it's better to see if Roman can be your next big star or if he wont sooner rather than later but continuing to push that off over and over again doesn't help anyone.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reigns cut a really solid promo to open Smackdown. It's Styles vs KO in the main event

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind HHH as the champion. He has impressed me. He is back as The Game.
I wouldn't mind Ambrose as champion. Right now, he is the best superstar.
I wouldn't mind Reigns. He has his character. I just wish the WWE wouldn't make us like him.
and I wouldn't mind Ziggler getting it. He needs a push and I hope that frustration he shows is his real emotion.

I don't want Lesnar. He is all promos (with Heyman speaking) until PPV. Wouldn't mind him having the belt in a PPV 3 week before another PPV to work a guy over though. He can have great matches.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hacksaw hits one of the points about why i hate roman

“They’re pushing him down the folks’ throat. I mean, they’re pushing him too hard. It’s a different business nowadays. They just seem to be pushing him too hard. Take your time. To be that marquee guy for WWE, you’ve got to have a certain kind of look and he’s a handsome guy, good body, a lot of teeth. He’s got that marquee type appeal if the people accept him. How do you do that? I can’t tell you. You can’t coach that. It’s something that some people have.”

Hall of Famer Says Roman Reigns Is Being Pushed Down Fans' Throats, Rock Posts "Central Intelligence" Clip, Brie Talks Baby Fever

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things worth sharing:

The first is this twitter feed:

WWF Prime Time Today (@WWFPrimeTimeNow) | Twitter

The guys on Cheap Heat mentioned it and its pretty darn funny. Someone is live tweeting current WWE matches as if Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan were doing commentary. Whoever it is behind this is captures their dynamic perfectly.

The second is this article on Xavier Woods:

Group

Definitely check out his youtube show, Up Up Down Down. It can be pretty funny and its neat to see the wrestlers as actual people