• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they really should have had Lesnar show up at that main event when the wyatt family did. First destroy the wyatts like he will saturday, then turn his attention and F5 Ambrose for the Wrestlemania match.

Good for Jericho, all the fans crying for Styles. Chicago disappointed me.

Maybe you missed Shanes highlight reel of matches, but Taker does not have the stamina to wrestle as long as shane can take punishment.

They can stretch it out. Lots of sleeper holds, bear hugs, posturing, and extended entrances to the ring...the action can be fairly limited at the end of the day.

I'm actually okay with Shane v. Taker. It's bizarre and you all make good points about it, but it does hold some interest for me. I'd rather see what goes on in WM with this than Ryback v Kalisto (don't care at all), Jericho v Styles (eh), etc.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can stretch it out. Lots of sleeper holds, bear hugs, posturing, and extended entrances to the ring...the action can be fairly limited at the end of the day.

I'm actually okay with Shane v. Taker. It's bizarre and you all make good points about it, but it does hold some interest for me. I'd rather see what goes on in WM with this than Ryback v Kalisto (don't care at all), Jericho v Styles (eh), etc.

I agree with the Hell in a Cell match. If Shane is as fearless as he was 15 years ago, it could be amazing. I think Ryback vs Kalisto is a good one as well. I think Barrett would be a better matchup for Kalisto though. Ryback is playing like the old guy mentoring the newbe, and Ryback has never been the star. Barrett's character is the arrogant, "I'm British and can beat up anybody" attitude.

Jericho vs Styles is the one I don't care about. They should have gotten Styles in a feud with Owens, or possibly one of the Wyatts. I think Styles should be babyface right now.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else not get Social Outcast? They just don't make sense to me. I think it's great gimmick for Heath Slater and Curtis Axel. Great look for Adam Rose. He has that old rock star look, but his accent doesn't work.

Oddly enough, Bo Dallas might be the one that gets most from this. He makes no sense in this stable. He is far different than the other 3, which could work in his favor.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the Hell in a Cell match. If Shane is as fearless as he was 15 years ago, it could be amazing. I think Ryback vs Kalisto is a good one as well. I think Barrett would be a better matchup for Kalisto though. Ryback is playing like the old guy mentoring the newbe, and Ryback has never been the star. Barrett's character is the arrogant, "I'm British and can beat up anybody" attitude.

Jericho vs Styles is the one I don't care about. They should have gotten Styles in a feud with Owens, or possibly one of the Wyatts. I think Styles should be babyface right now.

Styles is a babyfae. And With Styles debuting 2 months ago it's hard to really put him a major program with someone brand new right away during WM season. As we saw on Raw it looks like it'll be Owens vs Zayan at WM but they'll most likely do Styles vs Owens when that feud ends.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheamus and barrett added to roadblock for the tag titles against new day.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else not get Social Outcast? They just don't make sense to me. I think it's great gimmick for Heath Slater and Curtis Axel. Great look for Adam Rose. He has that old rock star look, but his accent doesn't work.

Oddly enough, Bo Dallas might be the one that gets most from this. He makes no sense in this stable. He is far different than the other 3, which could work in his favor.

The idea works. WWE's execution of it has been terrible. It literally looks like they came up with the idea and that's as far as they got. No long or even short term plans. I imagine some writer said "Hey, wouldn't it be neat if these guys teamed?" and that's all that happened

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the rumor reports say no titles will change hand this weekend.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the rumor reports say no titles will change hand this weekend.
as quiet frankly should be the case. Even though most would like to see Ambrose win, if they changed the main event title picture for WM it would basically be WWE saying, "hey sorry guys we messed up big time, therefore we had to create this semi PPV Saturday Night Main Event, to fix it."

We are stuck with Reigns vs Triple H.

MAYBE we get a triple threat of Ambrose, HHH, Reigns, and Lesnar then gets his feud with Wyatts.....But, where the hell is Lesnar? He hasn't nor has Heyman help build the story with Ambrose, these last 3 weeks have literally been about Ambrose/Triple H. We have what? 3 weeks till Mania and no storyline has really progress besides a little bit of Shane/Taker.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as quiet frankly should be the case. Even though most would like to see Ambrose win, if they changed the main event title picture for WM it would basically be WWE saying, "hey sorry guys we messed up big time, therefore we had to create this semi PPV Saturday Night Main Event, to fix it."

We are stuck with Reigns vs Triple H.

MAYBE we get a triple threat of Ambrose, HHH, Reigns, and Lesnar then gets his feud with Wyatts.....But, where the hell is Lesnar? He hasn't nor has Heyman help build the story with Ambrose, these last 3 weeks have literally been about Ambrose/Triple H. We have what? 3 weeks till Mania and no storyline has really progress besides a little bit of Shane/Taker.

And Shane O' Mac is screwing that up

Backstage News on Issues Between Vince McMahon & HHH, Plans Changing, Shane McMahon Reportedly "Lost" During Raw Promos - Wrestlezone

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if he fudged up, it was the most entertaining thing, outside of the divas, the WWE has produced since the anticipation for the wrestlers in the RR.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yweah, I agree, Shane has kicked Raw in the ass just by being there. I know Vince loves what he does, but he needs to consider the future and turning it over to Shane while there is still time for Vince to come back himself and fix it. I think part of any problems with Vince and HHH is the fact that HHH took the belt back and did not allow anything to play out. We will see if somehow, Ambrose pulls out a Shawn Michaels pin over hitman hart tonight.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Shane would inherit the company, and always found him far more interesting then Stephanie.

However, HHH seems like he would do fine running the show given what he has done with NXT.....Vince being apart of WWE is hurting the product, he just doesn't get it anymore.

Shane and HHH running the show would be interesting and probably something fresh. I don't know the back story, but I am sure Triple H, although has a giant ego, wasn't his idea to place the belt on him, I bet that came from Vince.

Let HHH retire from the ring as much as possible, give him the control with Shane and see what they can do...(in real life)...Let Vince sit in the back and coordinate the real business aspects of the company but have Triple H and Shane run the product. HHH has proven he can do some really good things with NXT.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know Oregon, I think the most interesting time in wrestling for a really long time was the monday night wars. It looked like more of that split to me, Shane runs Raw, Trips and Steph have Smackdown and NXT, especially if Smackdown ever does go live. It can be the real boost that selling live Smackdown needs.

Even if Shane loses like he really should to Taker, he still has some control and could split the talent and take Smackdown that way too. Thats really what I thought when Shane just asked to control Raw. Even if they leave Stephanie on both, fighting shane on raw and with trips on smack down, or vice versa with the shows.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know Oregon, I think the most interesting time in wrestling for a really long time was the monday night wars. It looked like more of that split to me, Shane runs Raw, Trips and Steph have Smackdown and NXT, especially if Smackdown ever does go live. It can be the real boost that selling live Smackdown needs.

Even if Shane loses like he really should to Taker, he still has some control and could split the talent and take Smackdown that way too. Thats really what I thought when Shane just asked to control Raw. Even if they leave Stephanie on both, fighting shane on raw and with trips on smack down, or vice versa with the shows.
Always thought during the invasion storyline, they should have kept it where Shane simply runs WCW, maybe they move it to Tuesdays or eliminate Smackdown and have WCW be in the time slot of Smackdown. Think that may have been the initial plan too, but basically have WCW be Shane's company and separately ran from WWE as much as possible.

Maybe, maybe Shane loses and instead of taking over RAW announces that he will bring back WCW and actually does do that.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This Raw feels huge a curveball. A match to open the show. Ziggler and Triple H. The show has a different feel

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess, Reigns returns tonight and helps Ziggler beat HHH?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking terrible. This will be the worst Wrestlemania in quite some time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought during the invasion storyline, they should have kept it where Shane simply runs WCW, maybe they move it to Tuesdays or eliminate Smackdown and have WCW be in the time slot of Smackdown. Think that may have been the initial plan too, but basically have WCW be Shane's company and separately ran from WWE as much as possible.

Maybe, maybe Shane loses and instead of taking over RAW announces that he will bring back WCW and actually does do that.

That would have been a good plan, but ultimately it turned into the fans being duped by Shane and Vince working together all along. I have a thought that its a way to get HHH out, maybe ultimately just have him with NXT developement, and that can end up rising against WWE and Vince and Shane. I think the NXT uprising has worked, and more focus would be spent on pointing out that the names now came up thru NXT, NEville, Owens, trumpet boy, big e as a wrestler not bodyguard, shield guys,

On a side note, I think Chris Jericho might be related to Dick the Bruiser and or the crusher,crusherbruiser.jpg

Has anyone else noticed how his pecs have triangled down to the rib cage in his older years?