• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
HHH (c) vs Roman Reigns - (happens if HHH beats Ambrose)
I don't see HHH losing to Ambrose and ruining what they have set up already. I think the HHH/Ambrose is just another match for Ambrose to get beat up and show he is still standing. I am a RR fan and think he will be a decent title holder.

Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Dolph Ziggler - (IDK if this happens)
IDK if this will be the matchup for WM, but I really like these two. I think KO is an incredible IC Champion. He was bland before it, but he is good with it. I want him to keep it.
United States Championship
Kalisto (c) vs Barrett - (IDK who Kalisto has)
IDK who Kalisto will go against. I am guessing someone from League of Nations. Hopefully it is not ADR. I think Kalisto vs Barrett would be a good matchup. Lucha vs brawler.
Tag Team Championship
New Day (c) vs Wyatts (Harper/Rowen) - (I want this matchup but New Day will probably face Jericho and Styles)
This is not going to happen but would be a great matchup. I also would like to see Wyatts win titles. New Day is starting to wear off on me. I was a fan of them.
Divas Championship
Charlotte vs Becky Lynch - (I don't think it is officially set but pretty sure is what will happen)
Charlotte is a good Diva's Champion. She would be great without Ric, but Ric adds a lot to her character. His reactions to what she says is great and how he interferes with her matches is such Ric Flair. I think this will be a decent match. Hopefully it is more than 2 minutes, like most divas matches are.
Other matchups
Ambrose vs Lesnar in street fight- (officially set)
Ambrose has built up this character ever since the Shield broke up. I think it is perfect for Lesnar. It would be nice to have Reigns win the title and turn on Ambrose. Reigns become the heel. Gives Shane an opportunity to be heel with Reigns or Face with Ambrose. Best match of WM.
Shane vs Undertaker - in Hell in a Cell - (officially set)
We'll see if Shane-O-Mac still has it. Amazing matchup 15 years ago. I think it will be one of the better matchups. I just don't like the stipulation given on Shane.
Bray Wyatt vs AJ Styles- (won't happen but would be cool I think)
I wanted to get Wyatt and AJ Styles in somewhere.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think they are going to give Becky another shot at the title, did nt she just have a few? Sasha Banks is the Diva with a push, but I would not be surprised with more draws and a three way for the title. I still think there is a shot for HHH to screw Roman out of another title match by dropping the belt to ambrose, but I am pretty sure Lesnar will not let that happen on the 12th, which adds to their match and might even start aligning Brock as the authorities thug.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
HHH (c) vs Roman Reigns - (happens if HHH beats Ambrose)
I don't see HHH losing to Ambrose and ruining what they have set up already. I think the HHH/Ambrose is just another match for Ambrose to get beat up and show he is still standing. I am a RR fan and think he will be a decent title holder.

Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Dolph Ziggler - (IDK if this happens)
IDK if this will be the matchup for WM, but I really like these two. I think KO is an incredible IC Champion. He was bland before it, but he is good with it. I want him to keep it.
United States Championship
Kalisto (c) vs Barrett - (IDK who Kalisto has)
IDK who Kalisto will go against. I am guessing someone from League of Nations. Hopefully it is not ADR. I think Kalisto vs Barrett would be a good matchup. Lucha vs brawler.
Tag Team Championship
New Day (c) vs Wyatts (Harper/Rowen) - (I want this matchup but New Day will probably face Jericho and Styles)
This is not going to happen but would be a great matchup. I also would like to see Wyatts win titles. New Day is starting to wear off on me. I was a fan of them.
Divas Championship
Charlotte vs Becky Lynch - (I don't think it is officially set but pretty sure is what will happen)
Charlotte is a good Diva's Champion. She would be great without Ric, but Ric adds a lot to her character. His reactions to what she says is great and how he interferes with her matches is such Ric Flair. I think this will be a decent match. Hopefully it is more than 2 minutes, like most divas matches are.
Other matchups
Ambrose vs Lesnar in street fight- (officially set)
Ambrose has built up this character ever since the Shield broke up. I think it is perfect for Lesnar. It would be nice to have Reigns win the title and turn on Ambrose. Reigns become the heel. Gives Shane an opportunity to be heel with Reigns or Face with Ambrose. Best match of WM.
Shane vs Undertaker - in Hell in a Cell - (officially set)
We'll see if Shane-O-Mac still has it. Amazing matchup 15 years ago. I think it will be one of the better matchups. I just don't like the stipulation given on Shane.
Bray Wyatt vs AJ Styles- (won't happen but would be cool I think)
I wanted to get Wyatt and AJ Styles in somewhere.

I love New Day, but they really need to have the Wyatts win the tag titles. It may help legitimize a bunch of guys WWE has totally wasted. The Wyatts need to show a bit more interest in championships. They hardly ever mention the belts or a desire to have them...just various feuds and promises to torture people.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
added Lesnar vs Wyatt at Roadblock.

I am guessing Reigns will be put up against the league of nations, it is called roadblock figure that means roadblock of the road to wrestlemania.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think they are going to give Becky another shot at the title, did nt she just have a few? Sasha Banks is the Diva with a push, but I would not be surprised with more draws and a three way for the title. I still think there is a shot for HHH to screw Roman out of another title match by dropping the belt to ambrose, but I am pretty sure Lesnar will not let that happen on the 12th, which adds to their match and might even start aligning Brock as the authorities thug.

Yeah, you're right. I was thinking Lynch was The Boss. I'm watching the #1 contender match between Banks and Lynch now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane vs Taker is not going to be a good match...The stipulation is what makes this thing interesting, but there is no way taker has what it takes to make a decent match anymore. I mean, he will be storytelling because its the aura of Undertaker at WrestleMania, but Taker could barely wrestle last year and he has a clear limp in his step now.....

My guess is there is going to be interruption in this match to help distract from the lack of stamina, or some sorts of chaos. Something will happen early on into the match where Taker will sell an injury to slow down the match. Making 3 minutes into the match feel like we are 15 minutes into the match.

Undertaker, a legend that he is, probably should have gone out when he lost to Lesnar.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane vs Taker is not going to be a good match...The stipulation is what makes this thing interesting, but there is no way taker has what it takes to make a decent match anymore. I mean, he will be storytelling because its the aura of Undertaker at WrestleMania, but Taker could barely wrestle last year and he has a clear limp in his step now.....

My guess is there is going to be interruption in this match to help distract from the lack of stamina, or some sorts of chaos. Something will happen early on into the match where Taker will sell an injury to slow down the match. Making 3 minutes into the match feel like we are 15 minutes into the match.

Undertaker, a legend that he is, probably should have gone out when he lost to Lesnar.

well, yes, but he is wrestling a guy that has been on boards of directors for the past what, 10 years? Has not stepped foot in a ring and was never a wrestler to begin with.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going to throw this out there. This is a make or break RAW, seriously, WWE has got to make this a RAW that you wont forget and it really has to sell. We are less then a month before WrestleMania, there is only a few more RAWs to tell these stories we are suppose to be so invested in.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns supposedly to be held out from Raw again with an injury they are not really saying much about.

I think its a given that shane gets Raw, vince has been showing up all year to get some buzz going, when shane runs it you know the ratings are going up too.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns supposedly to be held out from Raw again with an injury they are not really saying much about.

I think its a given that shane gets Raw, vince has been showing up all year to get some buzz going, when shane runs it you know the ratings are going up too.

This what I don't get, it seems a given than Shane is going to have Raw but can they honestly have Taker losing to him? I really didn't get UT's mini appearance on Raw accepting the challenge. Even as a company man I can't see any moral way they can let him ride off into the sunset with a loss to Shane.

Maybe Shane turns and becomes part of the authority or something to where Taker can save face with a WM loss?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going to throw this out there. This is a make or break RAW, seriously, WWE has got to make this a RAW that you wont forget and it really has to sell. We are less then a month before WrestleMania, there is only a few more RAWs to tell these stories we are suppose to be so invested in.

Do you smell what the rock is cookin??? It's time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This what I don't get, it seems a given than Shane is going to have Raw but can they honestly have Taker losing to him? I really didn't get UT's mini appearance on Raw accepting the challenge. Even as a company man I can't see any moral way they can let him ride off into the sunset with a loss to Shane.

Maybe Shane turns and becomes part of the authority or something to where Taker can save face with a WM loss?

I thought the easiest way to do it was a handshake and the ultimate burn to Vince that the undertaker, vinces man for the past 20 years, wants vince out and shane in. So Taker and Vince basically ride off to the sunset together. We all know Shane took tremendous beatings, usually in matches with Orton, Batista, RVD, Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes, guys that all were at the top of the game and knew how to sell.

If they wrestle, shane will take a beating, then do something out of nowhere to get the pin. Its time for Vince to move on, even though he will probably be pulling the strings as long as he can. Its odd to think that HHH took the title away when they were planning Shane returning to run things, when everything looked like HHH was going to be next.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, a Jericho heel turn for the millionth time. So. fucking. stale.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
epic fail.

So, not only do the fans just crap on Roman Reigns and his corporate push to the top. The dude gets a "broken" nose and is out for 2 weeks on the ROAD TO WRESTLEMANI!?!??!?!!?!?!?

Dean Ambrose, who SHOULD be in the main event, because the fans actually LIKE him, gets his ass beat for 4 straight weeks, and he has not missed a show, and is even booked in some random half ass PPV this Saturday....?????

I mean this is mind boggling. Your MAIN EVENTER for WM 32 in the biggest venue WM has ever been in, has been absent for 2 weeks.......due to a broken nose........I broke my nose in HS playing basketball one practice, I was back at practice the next day........

I guess where WWE is going with this is, Roman comes back and saves Dean or beats the crap out of HHH after HHH destroys Dean at Roadblock, to try and get a favorable push for Reigns. Problem is, I don't think the fans will buy that move.

OR....Reigns screws Dean at Roadblock, turning heel in the process? No idea.

Then you have Shane vs Taker still going on making Vince look like he is out of touch with the fan base and the business, which he is....But regardless, lets all face it, Shane ain't beating Taker. So Vince will continue to have control and now we are left with Vince being not only a terrible owner, and promoter who is out of touch with the fans...but a down right awful human being for setting his son up for failure....

I am still not excited about WM. There are really only two major storylines going forward, and none of them are that interesting. In fact, the main event title match is a joke right now as I don't even really know what is going on. Dean Ambrose and Triple H are creating the storyline for WM title match....while Reigns is MIA..?

Shane and Taker is the only storyline with any personal investment going on, yet I think we all know Taker isn't losing.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world does Vince still think reigns can be the face of WWE when the dude cant even carry a storyline into WrestleMania? And before his 2 week absence due to a broken nose he was getting boo'd like crazy.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they really should have had Lesnar show up at that main event when the wyatt family did. First destroy the wyatts like he will saturday, then turn his attention and F5 Ambrose for the Wrestlemania match.

Good for Jericho, all the fans crying for Styles. Chicago disappointed me.

Maybe you missed Shanes highlight reel of matches, but Taker does not have the stamina to wrestle as long as shane can take punishment.