• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well they are driving head first into this "new era" with the completely wrong superstar. Whenever Reigns says or does something it feels so forced. Whatever the new era is called, Reigns is not the guy to be the face of it.

What will happen is, IF this is true, Vince trying out a "new era", by pushing the envelop, (we've all wanted to move away from the PG era crap for a decade) it wont get the results Vince wants, and he will drop it, and go "see told you moving away from PG wasn't going to work).

He won't realize the problem is you have the wrong guy driving us into that new era with Roman Reigns, and your roster is depleted, and you creative team sucks, and your booking sucks.

I like Roman. Everyone's entitled to their opinion

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF John Cena is involved, then maybe we all get our wish....

Taker comes out on RAW next week and says FU to Vince and announces if he is fighting at WM it will be in Shane's corner, representing Shane and not Vince. Vince gets pissed and the following week on RAW he announces his new chosen wrestler to fight for him.........cue John Cena's music. Incredible heel turn for Cena, finally.

Yeah it won't happen.

Especially when you gotta think WWE's new proud babyface Roman Reigns has got to be considered for a turn given he basically already is a heel.

But yeah........This very well could be Undertakers last match at WrestleMania, and if he goes out vs Shane McMahon, then that is too bad.

That'd be a great turn of events re: Cena heel turn.

What about the Rock? He's going to be at WM, but do we know in what capacity?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be a great turn of events re: Cena heel turn.

What about the Rock? He's going to be at WM, but do we know in what capacity?

Not yet, so he be a good choice for Shane.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly the bleeped F bombs from Vince and the Roman blood capsule scene is the start of a new era. They're going to push the envelope between now and Mania per Wrestling Observer

For it to push the envelope they'll need to stop bleeping the F bombs at some point. Hopefully pushing the envelope gets them out of the rut they're in creatively.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Roman. Everyone's entitled to their opinion
Roman isn't the problem. Never has been. People are just morons blaming everything on him. You don't think they realize he is getting booed and have some sort of plan with it?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman isn't the problem. Never has been. People are just morons blaming everything on him. You don't think they realize he is getting booed and have some sort of plan with it?

I'm sure they have a plan. Now whether creative can execute that plan is a whole nother matter.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they have a plan. Now whether creative can execute that plan is a whole nother matter.
They are Daniel Bryaning you guys again, just in reverse this time. They will push him until they know the pop for whoever beats him can't get any bigger then they will have a fan favorite do it. Ambrose, Ziggler, Owens, Rollins upon his return. They really just did this exact thing a couple years ago.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are Daniel Bryaning you guys again, just in reverse this time. They will push him until they know the pop for whoever beats him can't get any bigger then they will have a fan favorite do it. Ambrose, Ziggler, Owens, Rollins upon his return. They really just did this exact thing a couple years ago.

Which doesn't create a new super star top of the card talent out of either Reigns or the wrestler that eventualy beats him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which doesn't create a new super star top of the card talent out of either Reigns or the wrestler that eventualy beats him.
Yeah it does. Plenty of top heels have gotten booed tremendously. CM Punk used to get booed as bad as I've ever seen. He would get people in the crowd telling him they wanted to kill him. And you don't think that A wrestler beating a person everyone hates will catapult him to the top? You don't understand how wrestling works then.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it does. Plenty of top heels have gotten booed tremendously. CM Punk used to get booed as bad as I've ever seen. He would get people in the crowd telling him they wanted to kill him. And you don't think that A wrestler beating a person everyone hates will catapult him to the top? You don't understand how wrestling works then.

Temporarily to the top, yes. But I'm not confident enough in WWE creative for him to stay there perminately. I've seen this way too many times over the last 10 or 15 years for me to think WWE can do this now. Hopefully they prove me wrong BUT WWE is gonna have to prove it before I believe it will happen, ever again. In fact, it's almost to the point that I expect WWE to screw up. I know I'm not alone in feeling this way and WWE should be able to exploit that. But will they, we shall see!!!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Temporarily to the top, yes. But I'm not confident enough in WWE creative for him to stay there perminately. I've seen this way too many times over the last 10 or 15 years for me to think WWE can do this now. Hopefully they prove me wrong BUT WWE is gonna have to prove it before I believe it will happen, ever again. In fact, it's almost to the point that I expect WWE to screw up. I know I'm not alone in feeling this way and WWE should be able to exploit that. But will they, we shall see!!!
They have done it repeatedly over the past few years. Punk, Bryan, Rollins, ect.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have done it repeatedly over the past few years. Punk, Bryan, Rollins, ect.

I disagree. WWE didn't do it. The fans did or forced them to in the case of Bryan.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. WWE didn't do it. The fans did or forced them to in the case of Bryan.
WWE gets no credit when they do stuff. They brilliantly kept holding him down, despite the the crowd yelling. They wrote an absolutely brilliant storyline and everyone fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE gets no credit when they do stuff. They brilliantly kept holding him down, despite the the crowd yelling. They wrote an absolutely brilliant storyline and everyone fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Sorry, I'm just not buying that that was WWE's plan all along. Bryan has said repeatidly that the fans forced WWE to change their plans for him and it was the greatest feeling in thw world. Of course you could say that was all part of the storyline but Batasta has said simular things and that it made him angry. Since he's no longer employed by WWE and doesn't look to be back again anytime soon, I tend to believe him. Did WWE run with it when they had to, yes but only when they had to.

Try telling Ryder, Ziggler, Cesaro and etc, etc... that they are being brilliantly held down by WWE. I know they will disagree with you.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I'm just not buying that that was WWE's plan all along. Bryan has said repeatidly that the fans forced WWE to change their plans for him and it was the greatest feeling in thw world. Of course you could say that was all part of the storyline but Batasta has said simular things and that it made him angry. Since he's no longer employed by WWE and doesn't look to be back again anytime soon, I tend to believe him. Did WWE run with it when they had to, yes but only when they had to.

Try telling Ryder, Ziggler, Cesaro and etc, etc... that they are being brilliantly held down by WWE. I know they will disagree with you.
Everyone can't be a top star. Lots of midcarders are loved by fans. They generally are. Ryder isn't being held back, he isn't that good. Ziggler is someone who would be a great IC champ, but I just don't buy the Main Event star. Cesaro might be being held back, but all the reports say a main event push was coming and then he got injured.

Sure maybe in the beginning it wasn't meant for Bryan to get that push. But you think occupy Raw was just magicked out of nowhere? You think WWE didn't change their plans? Do they always start out pushing the right stars? Not always, but they adapt very well and change their plans to benifit them. Vince may be stubborn, but he is about the money in the end. People need to stop acting like WWE doesn't care what the fans want. They have repeatedly shown they do.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read am article that WM 32 is going to be used to propelled Reigns to be the top star for the next 3 or so years. I know everyone here will love that.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are they really putting AJ Styles in a tag team going into Mania? I hate this fucking company

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget the lingo, but there is heat and there is real heat....heat is when the supposed heel is getting boo'd by the fans, like he should be, the fans are buying into the character.

real heat, although I know this isn't the real term, is when fans are booing the wrestler because they don't like him, they don't like how he is booked, etc. This is Roman Reigns. The supposed new babyface of the business.

Now, some here are saying WWE of course hears the boo's and will probably do something. I am not so sure, Vince is a stubborn, stubborn man, I could see him pushing Reigns until we all get tired of booing him and we get the split like Cena has been for the past decade.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read am article that WM 32 is going to be used to propelled Reigns to be the top star for the next 3 or so years. I know everyone here will love that.

Which would be totally fine if he becomes a jobber. Only wrestling to put people over as faces. I'm not sure why you have such confidence in the WWE creative, Bray should be on the cusp of main eventing and Rusev should be relevent, especially in the role that Reigns had now about making anyone he wrestles cheered for.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh poor poor Bray Wyatt :L ......absolutely buried and ruined. At one point, the Wyatt family was the hottest thing in years in pro wrestling, so much entertainment, so much potential. That went out the window when he lost to Cena at WrestleMania. Ever since they've seemingly lost every feud. They lose matches. They haven't held a meaningful title in forever.

I cant take the Wyatt's seriously anymore. Especially when they cant beat two 45 year old giants, and one of the worst wrestlers to work with in Ryback.