• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case I'd look for that to be the match with some run ins with some of the above guys possibly coming out to support Shane. Heck maybe even a Daniel Bryan appearance. He can probably come out and throw punches and kicks on someone. He just can't take a bump.
Lots of ways this could go.

1.) this is nothing more than a 6 week storyline that ends at WrestleMania with Vince winning and keeping his business. Therefore, this was just an interesting story piece to put out for WM season, as is with all of Takers WrestleMania stories over the last 8 years.

2.) Shane wins, maybe temporarily takes control of RAW, but this has an ultimate ending, a much longer approach of a storyline where in the end, there is a major swerve that can change things for a bit in the WWE. Like a huge heel turn, be it Cena (won't happen) or Reigns (What needs to happen).

3.) Shane wins and takes over RAW for the thought of fresh blood, he becomes the on air GM for a month or two, maybe leading up to SummerSlam, before fading off into the distance and next thing you know we have weekly celebrity guest GM's, before Vince comes back to take over and become face again.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way they are going to end up having Shane vs Taker in HITC. So basically this whole angle is taking a dump on Takers WM legacy?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is utter chaos.....

The show ends with Triple H beating the crap out of Reigns to a thunderous cheer from the crowd.....Boo's erupted whenever Reigns attacked HHH, crowd cheered when HHH makes Reings face a bloody mess.

WWE has royally fucked up.

You open the show, with the crowd going nuts that Shane could take over, (Clearly showing the displeasure of The Authority)

Then you end the show with The Authority figure beating the crap out of the so called top babyface to cheers.

This is a mess.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In full desperation mode, does Vince realize his messed up and somehow has someone take out Reigns, making him incapable of competing at WM and insert Ambrose? Then of course you basically dump the entire Ambrose Lesnar feud..

I guess you could make it a triple threat with Ambrose/Lesnar/HHH

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In full desperation mode, does Vince realize his messed up and somehow has someone take out Reigns, making him incapable of competing at WM and insert Ambrose? Then of course you basically dump the entire Ambrose Lesnar feud..

I guess you could make it a triple threat with Ambrose/Lesnar/HHH

Honestly Deans in the better match getting Lesnar anyway. They have to do something with the Reigns vs Triple H match though. I don't know who they can ignore the crowd reaction tonight and last night and still think Reigns winning is what the fans would be happy to see. Unless this is all leading to Roman helping Vince keep control of the company or Triple H and Steph swerving Vince and really be on Shane's side this whole time thus becoming faces with him.

The title match is very much a train wreck right now with your supposed top heel being the biggest baby face in the company just because he's smashing in the face of your top heel that's suppose to be the baby face.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan pop for Shane was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. I think it even startled him and he got a little emotional. He teared up just a bit.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Deans in the better match getting Lesnar anyway. They have to do something with the Reigns vs Triple H match though. I don't know who they can ignore the crowd reaction tonight and last night and still think Reigns winning is what the fans would be happy to see. Unless this is all leading to Roman helping Vince keep control of the company or Triple H and Steph swerving Vince and really be on Shane's side this whole time thus becoming faces with him.

The title match is very much a train wreck right now with your supposed top heel being the biggest baby face in the company just because he's smashing in the face of your top heel that's suppose to be the baby face.
The thing with ROman helping Vince control the company, although a heel turn is needed by him, I don't see how that would make sense since there is hardly any interaction with those two. Unless he decides to help Vince because Vince has believed in this push, and they bring that to the storyline and explain he helped Vince because despite what the fans wanted, Vince believed in Roman.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan pop for Shane was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. I think it even startled him and he got a little emotional. He teared up just a bit.

Oh I agree. Huge pop but at some point you must Grab control of the crowd by just talking and even that look a little sloppy.

Love this rockcity crowd though. Watching now because worked till 8:00 (starts at 5)

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly us....it's been yearrrrss since one has happened, so maybe that is why no one sees it...

But Triple H and Roman Reigns just did a double turn on us tonight.

HHH is face now.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly us....it's been yearrrrss since one has happened, so maybe that is why no one sees it...

But Triple H and Roman Reigns just did a double turn on us tonight.

HHH is face now.

3 years

Ziggler/Del Rio Payback 2013. Remember going to the Richmond Slivercity (chain of Canadian theaters) because i had to stay in Vancouver for 2 months (with weekend visits home been given after the 1st month) after a kidney transplant and seeing it and thinking did I just see that, Tickled the Mark-bone in me

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Roman/HHH storyline has been executed perfectly so far. The crowd booing the shit out of Roman as he's a bloody mess adds an extra layer to him as a sympathetic babyface in "reality era" terms. The biggest pop Roman and HHH have both gotten in years is when they sent each other to the hospital. Not thrilled with Shane being put in the ring with the Undertaker but I'll give that storyline time to see where it goes

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was truly amazing the reaction Shane got and how well he did in the ring.

This is just another start of the wars. Shane bought WCW, should have kept that. This will be Raw vs Smackdown when Smackdown moves to live tv tuesdays. Doing them both on Monday nights on different networks would have been much better though. Shane went corner to corner off the top rope on garbage cans when he was in the ring, nobody did that. But it is also possible that the undertaker will just lay down for Shane and be the ultimate FU to vince. Vinces man, Vinces myth, vinces bye bye. Maybe Taker comes out these upcoming weeks and just says no.

If they were going heel vs heel they really needed Reigns to turn on ambrose. What the hell did Lesnar agree to do this last contract? One thing he did not do at Fastlane was bleed though. You gotta agree with Paul E Dangerously though, Brock is the one the fans truly want, but there was really no reason to not also go after Reigns for the power bombs thru two announce tables too.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing, I would have Undertaker come out and basically tell Vince that he's lost his damn mind if he thinks the Dead Man is facing Shane at Wrestlemania.

That's about the only way to salvage this absolutely hideous idea.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing, I would have Undertaker come out and basically tell Vince that he's lost his damn mind if he thinks the Dead Man is facing Shane at Wrestlemania.

That's about the only way to salvage this absolutely hideous idea.
Some thought that Taker will reject vince's offer and instead represent Shane.

Because does it make any sense you have the iconic deadman face representing the heel facing what everyone will be rooting for?

So so far WM card looks like this

Storyline heel Triple H vs heel Roman Reigns
babyface Ambrose vs babyface Lesnar
babyface Shane vs babyface Taker

is Kayfab dead?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thought that Taker will reject vince's offer and instead represent Shane.

Because does it make any sense you have the iconic deadman face representing the heel facing what everyone will be rooting for?

So so far WM card looks like this

Storyline heel Triple H vs heel Roman Reigns
babyface Ambrose vs babyface Lesnar
babyface Shane vs babyface Taker

is Kayfab dead?

The booking is somewhat bizarre. They may need to just admit that the fans aren't into Reigns like they'd hoped and somehow make the main event a fatal four-way between HHH, Lesnar, Ambrose and Reigns with Reigns turning (storyline) heel next week.

Shane v Taker in a Hell in a Cell? This could work, but it's going to require some development.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that Shane-O Mac is back. Hopefully the story line straightens out. WM is going to blow. The Divas are getting more interesting then the guys. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of athleticism still although it is getting better.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince has everyone exactly where he wants them in regards to Reigns. The more people hate him, the more him winning will be talked about, the more people will tune in to see him lose. It's really pretty basic. What the fans WANT really doesnt matter at all. If it did Ziggler, Owens, Ambrose, Lesnar would never lose.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince has everyone exactly where he wants them in regards to Reigns. The more people hate him, the more him winning will be talked about, the more people will tune in to see him lose. It's really pretty basic. What the fans WANT really doesnt matter at all. If it did Ziggler, Owens, Ambrose, Lesnar would never lose.

I don't agree that it's good for Vince that the fans booing Reigns. If that's what he wanted then they should've had him turn on Ambrose setting up the eventual Rollins comeback. Let alone having him main event WM against HHH. Makes no sense to me anyway. It'd make more sense if they put Reigns up against a heel who could flip to face.