• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker announced for Raw next week.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont be surprised if Taker does the thumb across the neck telling vince to rest in peace. I wont be surprised if Vince enters the hell and Taker finishes him off and leaves on his terms. I think that speaks more than a win. I just hope they end this right away if its not gonna happen.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine WWE has to realize Reigns just ain't going to be accepted. This would be two mania's in a row where he was boo'd and they basically had ot make Lesnar face last year....

I'd say the same for this year, just flip Triple H, but that really ruins the entire angle, especially the Shane/Taker angle.

And if there was any hope at a Reigns turn, his ridiculously cheesey tweet the other day kinda put that to rest. As it was a picture of him, sitting on a bathroom counter, with his hand red (it looked like it was dipped into red food dye) suppose to be the blood and his tweet reading something like, "This is more than a game" or something stupid like that. Just super cheesey, the whole thing.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shane will work out a deal to have someone wrestle in his place, it will be Cena, and Cena will win

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see Shane versus Vince and just leave taker out of it. At least the bar will be set low and there is less chance of disappointment.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shane will work out a deal to have someone wrestle in his place, it will be Cena, and Cena will win

Maybe, if Cena gets cleared to wrestle. But why would Shane pick such a company man in Cena???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The card is a little underwhelming right now. Cena-Taker would change that instantly

But Taker rep'ing Vince and Cena rep'ing Shane makes no sense and would take away from the bouts impact IMO.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Taker rep'ing Vince and Cena rep'ing Shane makes no sense and would take away from the bouts impact IMO.
Cena representing Shane makes perfect sense, but I agree that Taker representing Vince makes zero sense.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say it's going to be Kurt Angle. It's no secret that he wants to come "home", and his TNA contract ended in January. What perfect way to end your career than at WM against Taker?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena representing Shane makes perfect sense, but I agree that Taker representing Vince makes zero sense.

No it doesn't. Cena fighting for the company he's loyal to and fought for, i.e. Vince makes more sense and someone not in WWE or that has been shit on by Vince (Ziggler, Sandow, ETC...) fighting for Shane to take control of the company makes the most sense.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say it's going to be Kurt Angle. It's no secret that he wants to come "home", and his TNA contract ended in January. What perfect way to end your career than at WM against Taker?

Angle fits the bill of someone not in the company and was shit on (rightly or not) by Vince.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they could easily pull off Cena representing Shane. Shane-O has been gone so long that Cena could attach himself, even somewhat begrudgingly, just to go after Vince & Co.

I suppose Taker could just not care so long as he can fight Cena and could be with Vince under weird terms and it could work. We forget how many times Taker has been a heel. He could do it again.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. Cena fighting for the company he's loyal to and fought for, i.e. Vince makes more sense and someone not in WWE or that has been shit on by Vince (Ziggler, Sandow, ETC...) fighting for Shane to take control of the company makes the most sense.

It's not like Shane is gonna shut down WWE if he wins meaning Cena is out of a job. Besides Cena fighting for good guy Shane makes a ton more sense than him fighting for the heel Authority.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed that I don't think it makes sense with Cena siding with Shane but the angle is already so messed up the thought of Shane having to wrestle or rehash a Vince vs someone because creative has nothing set up.

But I don't think Kurt Angle would work either cause if Shane is going to have someone who was shafted represent him he should be his guy on Raw, and Angle can't go full time right? Or did I hear it wrong.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF John Cena is involved, then maybe we all get our wish....

Taker comes out on RAW next week and says FU to Vince and announces if he is fighting at WM it will be in Shane's corner, representing Shane and not Vince. Vince gets pissed and the following week on RAW he announces his new chosen wrestler to fight for him.........cue John Cena's music. Incredible heel turn for Cena, finally.

Yeah it won't happen.

Especially when you gotta think WWE's new proud babyface Roman Reigns has got to be considered for a turn given he basically already is a heel.

But yeah........This very well could be Undertakers last match at WrestleMania, and if he goes out vs Shane McMahon, then that is too bad.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF John Cena is involved, then maybe we all get our wish....

Taker comes out on RAW next week and says FU to Vince and announces if he is fighting at WM it will be in Shane's corner, representing Shane and not Vince. Vince gets pissed and the following week on RAW he announces his new chosen wrestler to fight for him.........cue John Cena's music. Incredible heel turn for Cena, finally.

Yeah it won't happen.

Especially when you gotta think WWE's new proud babyface Roman Reigns has got to be considered for a turn given he basically already is a heel.

But yeah........This very well could be Undertakers last match at WrestleMania, and if he goes out vs Shane McMahon, then that is too bad.
If we ever get a Cena heel turn, it's not going to be something that is announced ahead of time. It's going to be a "spur of the moment" thing.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Supposedly the bleeped F bombs from Vince and the Roman blood capsule scene is the start of a new era. They're going to push the envelope between now and Mania per Wrestling Observer

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Cena/Undertaker gives WM a ton of star power so I understand if that's where they go with the match. I do agree with your idea that Cena seems awkward when they position him in any type of rebellious anti-authority role. So many people work better in that spot from a story line perspective

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly the bleeped F bombs from Vince and the Roman blood capsule scene is the start of a new era. They're going to push the envelope between now and Mania per Wrestling Observer
Well they are driving head first into this "new era" with the completely wrong superstar. Whenever Reigns says or does something it feels so forced. Whatever the new era is called, Reigns is not the guy to be the face of it.

What will happen is, IF this is true, Vince trying out a "new era", by pushing the envelop, (we've all wanted to move away from the PG era crap for a decade) it wont get the results Vince wants, and he will drop it, and go "see told you moving away from PG wasn't going to work).

He won't realize the problem is you have the wrong guy driving us into that new era with Roman Reigns, and your roster is depleted, and you creative team sucks, and your booking sucks.