• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I forget the lingo, but there is heat and there is real heat....heat is when the supposed heel is getting boo'd by the fans, like he should be, the fans are buying into the character.

real heat, although I know this isn't the real term, is when fans are booing the wrestler because they don't like him, they don't like how he is booked, etc. This is Roman Reigns. The supposed new babyface of the business.

Now, some here are saying WWE of course hears the boo's and will probably do something. I am not so sure, Vince is a stubborn, stubborn man, I could see him pushing Reigns until we all get tired of booing him and we get the split like Cena has been for the past decade.

It's called X Pac heat

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you WWE experts, answer a question for me. Why is HHH still wrestling? By gawd his shtick is so old. I mean he needs 4 or more wrestlers to help him out ~ what's up with that? He had help vs Sting at WM and the past 2 weeks he has done it against the 2 remaining Shield members. Are you bored with this? And why has Shane 0 Mac come back just to fight the Undertaker? Is the roster that thin?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you WWE experts, answer a question for me. Why is HHH still wrestling? By gawd his shtick is so old. I mean he needs 4 or more wrestlers to help him out ~ what's up with that? He had help vs Sting at WM and the past 2 weeks he has done it against the 2 remaining Shield members. Are you bored with this? And why has Shane 0 Mac come back just to fight the Undertaker? Is the roster that thin?

HHH is still in great shape and when he does wrestle he puts on a pretty solid show. I think the problem is they haven't developed anyone new to headline the biggest events. His getting help is in line with the heel angle.

Shane returning is huge for them. Fans are eating it up. Fighting the Undertaker is somewhat bizarre, but it'd be a match I would look forward to watching.

I think there's more concern with everyone else besides this. I read last night they had Miz beat Ziggler (huh?) and a bunch of other weird stuff. The Rock needs to get here ASAP.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying it for a while now. The womens story lines are getting more interesting then the mens. Pretty sad since there are only like 10 of them.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst Raw in quite some time. Sick and tired of HHH. His ego will never fully let go. He will be wrestling up into his 60's, still putting himself over the up and comers.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH is still in great shape and when he does wrestle he puts on a pretty solid show. I think the problem is they haven't developed anyone new to headline the biggest events. His getting help is in line with the heel angle.

Shane returning is huge for them. Fans are eating it up. Fighting the Undertaker is somewhat bizarre, but it'd be a match I would look forward to watching.

I think there's more concern with everyone else besides this. I read last night they had Miz beat Ziggler (huh?) and a bunch of other weird stuff. The Rock needs to get here ASAP.

Backstage News on Why The Miz Beat Dolph Ziggler on WWE Raw Last Night, WrestleMania Implications and More.

Read and you will find out. Can't qupte because on my phone.

But still. Alot of questionable quality last night. One of the worser raws in a while

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miz beats Dolph in like 30 seconds...........WTF.

Dean Ambrose gets his ass beat, gets sent to the hospital last week, has a severe limp on RAW and is bandaged up....Yet has a match........Meanwhile, Roman Reigns is absent due to nose surgery...

Triple H opens the show.

The McMahons ruled every single promo throughout the 3 hours.

In the same segment with Vince and Undertaker, Vince says he loves shane so much he is going to teach him a lesson, then later in the same segment says he will denounce shane as his son........

The Shane vs Taker seems like it will actually happen, as if there were any swerves to Shane not wrestling it would have probably been addressed last night. Which still makes me scratch my head. This very well could be Undertakers last match ever, and probably last WrestleMania, and he is going to go out in his hometown vs Shane McMahon.....? Talk about the ultimate gift Vince is giving his son.

Dean Ambrose got the proper face reaction against the top heel in Triple H. Trips did the same thing to Ambrose as he did to Reigns last week and the reaction from the crowd was the complete opposite....Which leads me to my following thought...

Triple H randomly gives Ambrose a title shot...?? Did WWE realize their big mistake with trying to force Reigns upon us that they have Trips drop the belt to Ambrose before WrestleMania and have a heel Reigns vs face Ambrose? A last minute surprise for us before WM?

There has to be some angle here to randomly give Ambrose a title shot. But the crowd loves Ambrose and he is a true face.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Kevin Owens needs to be pushed toward the top heel. This guy is so awesome right now and he plays his character extremely well. Easily easily can be hated on.

However, I am zero confidence that WWE and their writing crew will ever capitalize on Kevin Owens and his talents. Similar to how they have ruined Bray Wyatt, or years ago completely ruined Randy Orton when Orton was at one point one badass character.

Oh and that fan behind the announce table yelling as Triple H was beating up Ambrose...Hilarious!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miz beats Dolph in like 30 seconds...........WTF.

Dean Ambrose gets his ass beat, gets sent to the hospital last week, has a severe limp on RAW and is bandaged up....Yet has a match........Meanwhile, Roman Reigns is absent due to nose surgery...

Triple H opens the show.

The McMahons ruled every single promo throughout the 3 hours.

In the same segment with Vince and Undertaker, Vince says he loves shane so much he is going to teach him a lesson, then later in the same segment says he will denounce shane as his son........

The Shane vs Taker seems like it will actually happen, as if there were any swerves to Shane not wrestling it would have probably been addressed last night. Which still makes me scratch my head. This very well could be Undertakers last match ever, and probably last WrestleMania, and he is going to go out in his hometown vs Shane McMahon.....? Talk about the ultimate gift Vince is giving his son.

Dean Ambrose got the proper face reaction against the top heel in Triple H. Trips did the same thing to Ambrose as he did to Reigns last week and the reaction from the crowd was the complete opposite....Which leads me to my following thought...

Triple H randomly gives Ambrose a title shot...?? Did WWE realize their big mistake with trying to force Reigns upon us that they have Trips drop the belt to Ambrose before WrestleMania and have a heel Reigns vs face Ambrose? A last minute surprise for us before WM?

There has to be some angle here to randomly give Ambrose a title shot. But the crowd loves Ambrose and he is a true face.

That would be a cool twist. They need to insert Ambrose into the WM title match. I can't see HHH dropping the belt to him before WM. Maybe Ambrose is about to pin HHH and Reigns interferes?

I just can't see Shane having any chance at beating Taker unless he's planning to stick around for a while. Even then, it'd be bizarre. Losing to Lesnar is one thing, but your WM legacy is permanently pooped on with a loss to Shane-O-Mac.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a cool twist. They need to insert Ambrose into the WM title match. I can't see HHH dropping the belt to him before WM. Maybe Ambrose is about to pin HHH and Reigns interferes?

I just can't see Shane having any chance at beating Taker unless he's planning to stick around for a while. Even then, it'd be bizarre. Losing to Lesnar is one thing, but your WM legacy is permanently pooped on with a loss to Shane-O-Mac.
Exactly right about Taker vs Shane....It would blow my mind to have him lose to Shane at WM and would ruin his WM legacy...He lost a lot of luster after even losing to Lesnar. Really this feud makes zero sense and they failed to push the feud at all last night, in fact I think they hurt it with how terrible that taker/Vince segment was.

You could be right about Ambrose being entered into the WM title match. The plan from Triple H is to put him in there as a triple threat match might make his night easier as he can have Ambrose and Reigns fight it out while he rests.......Then maybe at the end they have the Reigns turn, or Triple H helps Reigns win vs Ambrose...

No other feuds were developed last night.....so odd.....Really, you're what? 5 weeks? from your biggest show in the business and you have two feuds going, and neither were progressed last night..

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right about Taker vs Shane....It would blow my mind to have him lose to Shane at WM and would ruin his WM legacy...He lost a lot of luster after even losing to Lesnar. Really this feud makes zero sense and they failed to push the feud at all last night, in fact I think they hurt it with how terrible that taker/Vince segment was.

You could be right about Ambrose being entered into the WM title match. The plan from Triple H is to put him in there as a triple threat match might make his night easier as he can have Ambrose and Reigns fight it out while he rests.......Then maybe at the end they have the Reigns turn, or Triple H helps Reigns win vs Ambrose...

No other feuds were developed last night.....so odd.....Really, you're what? 5 weeks? from your biggest show in the business and you have two feuds going, and neither were progressed last night..

Yeah, really strange. They need to hit hard next week. Bring back Rock and set something up. Then the week after bring back Cena for something big. Still time, but last night didn't sound productive.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of disappointed with WrestleMania build up. I like many a few of the match ups though.

Shane-O-Mac vs Undertaker is good, but the stipulation ruins it for me. Everyone expects Shane to win.

Ambrose vs Lesnar has a nice build up. Ambrose is becoming my favorite superstar. Ambrose will steal the show.

I hope HHH wins on Monday vs Ambrose. Ambrose vs Reigns won't be as intriguing as HHH and Ambrose vs Lesnar is a great matchup. HHH vs Reigns will be good but not great.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ambrose vs Lesnar will be the best match of the big ones.

Reigns will win the title vs HHH and it will be an utter shame and ruin the entire event.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope HHH wins on Monday vs Ambrose. Ambrose vs Reigns won't be as intriguing as HHH and Ambrose vs Lesnar is a great matchup. HHH vs Reigns will be good but not great.

The HHH Ambrose match is a Saturday night special on the 12th. Its possible they flip the card for wrestlemania, although highly doubtful HHH's ego will give up the main event, but if Ambrose does win on the 12th, Reigns still has the #1 contender and main event, it could just be a HHH beat down of Reigns while Ambrose fights Lesnar for the title. Maybe Brock interferes in the match on the 12th and HHH fights Lesnar like he should.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The HHH Ambrose match is a Saturday night special on the 12th. Its possible they flip the card for wrestlemania, although highly doubtful HHH's ego will give up the main event, but if Ambrose does win on the 12th, Reigns still has the #1 contender and main event, it could just be a HHH beat down of Reigns while Ambrose fights Lesnar for the title. Maybe Brock interferes in the match on the 12th and HHH fights Lesnar like he should.

Reigns won the FL, so he has the title match

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday night special.....? Wtf? WWE couldn't just promote the crap out of their 3 hour watered down RAW product, or the other 8 hours of WWE television they have each week, they create a special Saturday night event TV Slot?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday night special.....? Wtf? WWE couldn't just promote the crap out of their 3 hour watered down RAW product, or the other 8 hours of WWE television they have each week, they create a special Saturday night event TV Slot?

I don't think it's on TV, Network only I believe. I got an e-mail from WWE promoting the match on Saturady only on the WWE Network.