• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owen's more athletic, but Bret made everything in and out of the ring look so real. For me Benoit probably surpassed him in the ring, but Bret was better at the other aspects of it.

A lot of people now think the Montreal Screwjob was a work. Bret can play anything so well and so seriously it's not out of the real of possibility
I agree and while he was pretty good on the mic in that feud, I didn't think he was as good there as a lot of others and that is a big thing to me. He was very good in the ring, but Austin, Rock, Michaels, UT, etc will always be higher than him for me because their ability on the mic.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree and while he was pretty good on the mic in that feud, I didn't think he was as good there as a lot of others and that is a big thing to me. He was very good in the ring, but Austin, Rock, Michaels, UT, etc will always be higher than him for me because their ability on the mic.
That's fair. Those guys are all legends. For me it's Macho, Angle, and Bret. I like most the wrestlers from that era though

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. Those guys are all legends. For me it's Macho, Angle, and Bret. I like most the wrestlers from that era though
Angle was one I forgot. Love him as well. Jericho is another one I have pretty high up there.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably won't follow much of wrestlemania season, if any.

Absolutely no storylines worth following. The main event is terrible.

This will be the worst wrestlemania since what? 23 was pretty bad?

Is Taker even going to be there?

WWE is in a terrible decline.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably won't follow much of wrestlemania season, if any.

Absolutely no storylines worth following. The main event is terrible.

This will be the worst wrestlemania since what? 23 was pretty bad?

Is Taker even going to be there?

WWE is in a terrible decline.

People seem to be watching ok and while you don't like Reigns, he still gets pops. Taker will be there. If you had been paying any attention to what is going on you would know that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to be watching ok and while you don't like Reigns, he still gets pops. Taker will be there. If you had been paying any attention to what is going on you would know that.
I haven't read dirt sheets. Where has it been mentioned taker will have a match? And who? 6 weeks till WM and zero storyline for a taker matcb

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read dirt sheets. Where has it been mentioned taker will have a match? And who? 6 weeks till WM and zero storyline for a taker matcb
It's been mentioned multiple times that his opponent isn't on the active roster. You'll likely see the set up tomorrow. Pay attention.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the New Day. They can make anything entertaining on otherwise generally a bland show. I was pissed when they were in Seattle for Raw and got sandwiched in between matches.

They're way to effeminate for my tastes. Ziggler and that other guy they brought up from NXT too. Blonde Fandago

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been mentioned multiple times that his opponent isn't on the active roster. You'll likely see the set up tomorrow. Pay attention.

Why is Taker even wrestling anymore. He looks like dog shit, has no power, no speed, and no reason with the streak over. They blew it never having Taker vs Cena when the streak was still alive. I don't care about him anymore at all.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Taker even wrestling anymore. He looks like dog shit, has no power, no speed, and no reason with the streak over. They blew it never having Taker vs Cena when the streak was still alive. I don't care about him anymore at all.
But most fans do so he is still a big draw.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is he? I'm pretty sure Mania sells itself. Would be no different with or without him.

I considered going to Summerslam last year. The show was sold out so I was following the secondary ticket market prices.They skyrocketed when Taker/Lesnar was announced as the main event. I agree he's well past his prime and I wouldn't be shocked if WM is his last match. He's definitely one of their biggest draws though

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I considered going to Summerslam last year. The show was sold out so I was following the secondary ticket market prices.They skyrocketed when Taker/Lesnar was announced as the main event. I agree he's well past his prime and I wouldn't be shocked if WM is his last match. He's definitely one of their biggest draws though

He needs to retire. He looks AWFUL. Last several Mania's I was like WTF. Feel bad for him. Why he keeps going I have no idea. IMO Lesnar is the new Taker.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he? I'm pretty sure Mania sells itself. Would be no different with or without him.

IMO with HHH v. Reigns for the title, whoever faces Taker could be the defacto main event. If it's not somebody good mania won't sell.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO with HHH v. Reigns for the title, whoever faces Taker could be the defacto main event. If it's not somebody good mania won't sell.
I think the seller will be Ambrose vs Lesnar, as I see those two facing off given their build up to Fast Lane, and how you could sell Ambrose cost Lesnar the match.....

So you will have two faces going at it, (Ambrose vs Lesnar) and two heels going at it (Reigns vs HHH) :L Epic fail job.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or is it the signing of that Nakamura guy or whatever, that they tried to present the signing last night after the epic failure of of a main event?