• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they seriously close the show with Big Show, Ryback, and Kane standing off against the Wyatts? WTF. No one gives a fuck about Big Show, Ryback and Kane. And WWE's shitty writing has made it to wear people barely give a fuck about the Wyatts.
If only I could rate a post twice this would be rated "Winner" and "Like"

First, everything in your post is absolutely correct, from no one cares about these three guys, to the creative staff has ruined Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt's. I was just thinking during his promo before Big Show came out, how much WWE has ruined Bray Wyatt. 2 years ago this guy was badass, the Wyatt's were one of the coolest things to come into WWE in a long time, and Bray's promos were just simply awesome and creative. Now, they are repetitive, don't make any sense, and since these guys never win any big matches, I cant take them seriously.

Second, it is 2016 and why in the HELL is Big Show still main eventing? Or even around? The dude cant even move in the ring anymore, he cant cut a promo and I don't even know if he is trying to be face or heel half the time. Same with Kane, they really ruined him with one hour he's Corporate Kane, the next he is Demon Kane... :L ....Jesus WWE, this shit is bad. Like wildturkey said, absolutely no business for these three to be main eventing and standing tall over the Wyatt's to end the show....? Ok? No one cares.

I know injuries are plaguing the roster right now, but for the love of God, you have potential talent that could end a show better than two guys in their mid 40s who really have never been the ultimate top guys in the company in all their years, and are well past any sort of prime they had, and a guy who is a and always will be a ripoff of Goldberg.

Where is Ambrose? Where's a Triple H promo?

This is the best they could do leading into a PPV??????

WWE is like a month away from WRESTLEMANIA and there is absolutely NO storylines worth investing in. The only thing I remotely care about is not having Reigns main event or be the champ at WrestleMania.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is so outrageously bad right now, I even miss Super John Cena overcoming all odds. Because at least with that, I had something to follow to root against, wanting Cena to finally lose.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is so outrageously bad right now, I even miss Super John Cena overcoming all odds. Because at least with that, I had something to follow to root against, wanting Cena to finally lose.

1st off. Dude Although I slam you in the football things (or try to) Mass respect for you posting some quality stuff here.

2nd. You might get your wish

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off. Dude Although I slam you in the football things (or try to) Mass respect for you posting some quality stuff here.

2nd. You might get your wish

I posted this somewhere on here, but I will have more respect for Cena when he returns. Why? Because Cena is now been around for so long, and his schtick is the same, but feels much more genuine than Reigns and Reigns is the Cena 2.0 I feel. I'd take Super Cena over Roman Reigns anyday. So I do hope he comes back just to see the interesting dynamic at the top with WWE of pushing Cena or Reigns.

But with Cena returning early and taking "risks" is once again shows the inconsistencies of WWE and their injury protocol, or whatever you want to call it. Just like Punks podcast, where the guy was run down to the ground (granted it was a one sided interview) but WWE kept pushing him to return, return, return. Then WWE turns around and refuses to let Daniel Bryan get cleared.....WWE shows on the surface they care about their talent and really are trying to be proactive toward wrestlers safety, then you see Cena is taking a "risk" by returning early, which could put his health into jeopardy AND if he gets reinjured, may put his career in jeopardy......

And why is John Cena taking these unneccassary risks in returning? I think I have a pretty good guess in that Vince realizes how desperate the product is right now and how badly he needs Cena to make a card at WrestleMania and is pushing Cena to return early.

It's bull. WWE preaches one thing, but practices another. Your product sucks Vince, but that's not injury problems, that's creative problems not developing storylines or character development.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
podcast with big show was pretty good, loved him using a towel to try to cover him drinking his beer lol. Steve said the count is that he turned over 30 times from heel to face, and show said it was his job, do what they needed him to do, even run out in a diaper. Said that is what he wants to be remembered for, not winning the title first match with hogan.

Pretty sure they needed another story line going into sunday.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
podcast with big show was pretty good, loved him using a towel to try to cover him drinking his beer lol. Steve said the count is that he turned over 30 times from heel to face, and show said it was his job, do what they needed him to do, even run out in a diaper. Said that is what he wants to be remembered for, not winning the title first match with hogan.

Pretty sure they needed another story line going into sunday.

I actually quite enjoyed that. Both the interview specials i quite enjoy. JBL is a pretty good journalist. Watch the Brian James show for proof.

Came across a nugget that looks more official today.

Brie retaring by the end of the year( ahe said summer today)

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There are reports Wade Barrett gave his notice and is leaving the company in June. One of the most underutilized talents on the roster. I'd love to see him mainevent in TNA

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are reports Wade Barrett gave his notice and is leaving the company in June. One of the most underutilized talents on the roster. I'd love to see him mainevent in TNA

Screw TNA. Let him go to ROH

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a big fan of wade, but he did perform and was never really given much push other than wearing the crown. Still could be a tactic to get Vince to pay attention to one falling thru the cracks, maybe its what Titus tried to do, get Vinces attention.

I would think a team of Neville and Barrett would do really well in tag matches.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE better hope they NXT guys are ready because it seems with all these injuries and talents leaving WWE is going to be stuck with what they currently have for awhile. And that has proven to not draw ratings.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE better hope they NXT guys are ready because it seems with all these injuries and talents leaving WWE is going to be stuck with what they currently have for awhile. And that has proven to not draw ratings.

I think they'd be fine if they fired the creative staff. There is zero reason why no compelling angles are set up for wrestlemania. Back in the day the SS would be where they started to fans the flames of WM, now it seems PPV to PPV is all they can focus on...why Ambrose kept the title at RR but lost it on Raw makes zero sense.

Fastlane better be a hell of a PPV with all sorts of Monkey wrenches in it if mania is going excite any fan.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's such a great promo guy I see him as a better fit in TNA but he'd do well in either company

He's very good in the ring, WWE just severely underused him. TNA would hold him back. If he goes to ROH, he can work other places like New Japan and smaller indies at the same time. He could show off all this star qualities around the world show WWE what a massive mistake they made and they'd probably resign him again. TNA constantly trips over themselves so they'd likely squander him too

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's very good in the ring, WWE just severely underused him. TNA would hold him back. If he goes to ROH, he can work other places like New Japan and smaller indies at the same time. He could show off all this star qualities around the world show WWE what a massive mistake they made and they'd probably resign him again. TNA constantly trips over themselves so they'd likely squander him too

He's solid in the ring, but to me he thrives on the mic. He can cut a promo as good as anyone in wrestling right now. TNA would put him at the top of the card right away. They also run tours in UK and Barrett obviously gives them more drawing power there. At the end of the day he's going where the money's right if stays in wrestling. Not sure which company would offer him more right now. A guy wasting away in the midcard who I'd love to see take the ROH/NJPW route is Cesaro. He can have a legendary run

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's solid in the ring, but to me he thrives on the mic. He can cut a promo as good as anyone in wrestling right now. TNA would put him at the top of the card right away. They also run tours in UK and Barrett obviously gives them more drawing power there. At the end of the day he's going where the money's right if stays in wrestling. Not sure which company would offer him more right now. A guy wasting away in the midcard who I'd love to see take the ROH/NJPW route is Cesaro. He can have a legendary run

Mid card in WWE = top of TNA says all you need to know about TNA right now. Cesaro has already done ROH/NJPW and had a legendary run which is why WWE signed him in the first place.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mid card in WWE = top of TNA says all you need to know about TNA right now. Cesaro has already done ROH/NJPW and had a legendary run which is why WWE signed him in the first place.

He worked in ROH like a ton of top guys but there's clearly a difference in exposure now. When did he work in NJPW? Not a rhetorical question. I really don't remember it. I'm basically saying he can what Styles (another old school ROH guy) did to his star power, earning potential

WWE is the biggest promotion in the world. I don't think Barrett main evening another promotion says anything everyone doesn't already know

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he made his money with WWE, if he leaves its because he wants a bigger say on how he is used.
Nobody told hogan what to do, he even gave show the title on his own his first match there.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he made his money with WWE, if he leaves its because he wants a bigger say on how he is used.
Nobody told hogan what to do, he even gave show the title on his own his first match there.

What are you talking about??? Big Show was never in TNA. And if you're referring to WCW that was far from Hogan's first match there. Although Hogan did have creative control in WCW and TNA it never worked out the way they wanted for either compay.

I agree Barrett's made money in WWE but it may be more of used as something other than a World of Nations lackey than having a bigger say IMO.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about??? Big Show was never in TNA. And if you're referring to WCW that was far from Hogan's first match there. Although Hogan did have creative control in WCW and TNA it never worked out the way they wanted for either compay.

I agree Barrett's made money in WWE but it may be more of used as something other than a World of Nations lackey than having a bigger say IMO.

TNA was not around, Big shows first match in WCW he won the title from Hogan. Sundays podcast with stone cold, show gave the whole story, said Hogan did it all on his own.