• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate PPV main event matches being "winner faces the champion at this other PPV."

It works on a weekly TV show, but I want to see the "babyface vs heel" in the monthly PPV. I know Lesnar is supposed to be heel, but I see him more as an attraction. He can go up against anybody and it can work.

I would rather see HHH and League of Nations vs Reigns, Ambrose, and the Usos as the main event on PPV with the Triple Threat Match be on some Raw episode.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be cool if Ambrose turns on Reigns and becomes a pseudo-heel but still crowd favorite. Heck Ambrose and Lesnar make more sense together as allies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be cool if Ambrose turns on Reigns and becomes a pseudo-heel but still crowd favorite. Heck Ambrose and Lesnar make more sense together as allies.
if Ambrose "turns" on Reigns, Ambrose will be a bigger baby face in the eyes of the fans.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Ambrose "turns" on Reigns, Ambrose will be a bigger baby face in the eyes of the fans.

Its not if Ambrose just turns on Reigns, its if Ambrose shakes HHH's hand agreeing to be the puppet.

I think its a bigger chance for Reigns and Lesnar to end up feuding if Reigns gets pinned again costing Brock the title or shot at the title this time. Let the brothers fight, put the wyatts against those social outcasts and let bray beat the hell out of his brother bo. It was sad watching what they made Big Show take for those guys.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate PPV main event matches being "winner faces the champion at this other PPV."

It works on a weekly TV show, but I want to see the "babyface vs heel" in the monthly PPV. I know Lesnar is supposed to be heel, but I see him more as an attraction. He can go up against anybody and it can work.

I would rather see HHH and League of Nations vs Reigns, Ambrose, and the Usos as the main event on PPV with the Triple Threat Match be on some Raw episode.

Reigns is like a pseudo heel in that no one wants to see him win kinda way. I love Bray Wyatts "Anyone but you Roman." That's pretty much the way the majority of the crowd has treated him for over a year now. I mean they cheered for Rusev to win the Royal Rumble last year... Rusev who was still full blown into his US sucks Russia rules gimmick and yet the fans wanted him to win just so it wouldn't be Reigns.

Say what you want about Cena and the boo's he gets but I doubt the crowd would've cheered for Rusev to beat him in the same situation. Reigns is just a generic big and athletic guy still. He has no personality or gimmick you can really buy into. That's why Ambrose and Rollins are so much better right now. They lack his size but they're better workers and both have gimmicks that are believable and seem true to their personality. Ambrose really does seem crazy and Rollins is believable as a self gloating heel.

The WWE looks at Reigns and see's Cena and the Rock. Sadly right now he doesn't even have 10% of their charisma. I see more Undertaker in him to be honest. A very big and athletic guy with a scary look. The WWE could turn him into a monster of a mountain that would be baby faces try to climb. He could a learn a lot about presence in the ring as well from Taker.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not if Ambrose just turns on Reigns, its if Ambrose shakes HHH's hand agreeing to be the puppet.

I think its a bigger chance for Reigns and Lesnar to end up feuding if Reigns gets pinned again costing Brock the title or shot at the title this time. Let the brothers fight, put the wyatts against those social outcasts and let bray beat the hell out of his brother bo. It was sad watching what they made Big Show take for those guys.

I think Reigns only hope is become the puppet. Like you guys have said, he just does not have the gimmick or charisma to sell anything else yet. Maybe have Reigns screw Ambrose and then lay down for HHH and become the henchman for HHH and the authority since Cain seems to be abandoning that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't understand why it's so complicated. Have Ambrose "turn" on Reigns but not shake HHH's hans. Make it the last straw for Reigns to join the authority. It still allows for the eventual face turn for Reigns while giving Ambrose the super anti hero character. It also allows Rollins to come back in no man's land which leads to a Shield reunion against which ever heel group is hot. Seems so simple to write storylines that are more than just trying to set up one PPV.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why it's so complicated. Have Ambrose "turn" on Reigns but not shake HHH's hans. Make it the last straw for Reigns to join the authority. It still allows for the eventual face turn for Reigns while giving Ambrose the super anti hero character. It also allows Rollins to come back in no man's land which leads to a Shield reunion against which ever heel group is hot. Seems so simple to write storylines that are more than just trying to set up one PPV.

They were talking about a new NWO faction in the other thread, seems to me they had that with the shield when they started, we just did not know who the hell they were. To me the better plan would be Rollins shunned by the authority and rejoining Ambrose and Reigns against the authority. I mean, we really never knew if the authority was behind the shield from the beginning.

That would probably take HHH keeping the title or starting a new authority with the new veterans coming in.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back the nWo when Cena is healthy.......

Reigns teams up with HHH, and in a few months when Cena is healthy, HHH announces to open RAW that there is a new member of their group, the nWo music hits, out walks Cena....................

Reigns, HHH, Cena BOOM!

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back the nWo when Cena is healthy.......

Reigns teams up with HHH, and in a few months when Cena is healthy, HHH announces to open RAW that there is a new member of their group, the nWo music hits, out walks Cena....................

Reigns, HHH, Cena BOOM!

That could work too. Reigns needs to be part of the authority or he may get run right out of the WWE. He is not ready to be the next Rock yet.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying fans would actually accept him if he did what Rollins did?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying fans would actually accept him if he did what Rollins did?
Yes, or at least a much better acceptance than being shoved down our throats as the top baby face.

Even though Seth was better from the start, it did his career wonders to be a heel first. He will now come back from injury and be one of the top face guys, as the fans will embrace him.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what this bullet club that is talked about but I'd rather a different version of NWO than a full on rehash. That's the irritating part of the WWE now is they seem to keep trying to rehash storylines that don't fit with where fans are. Like this whole Reigns thing, it can't work in a PG setting. I truly don't think the Austin McMahon feud would've gotten over as much had they had to watch the language and matches.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what this bullet club that is talked about but I'd rather a different version of NWO than a full on rehash. That's the irritating part of the WWE now is they seem to keep trying to rehash storylines that don't fit with where fans are. Like this whole Reigns thing, it can't work in a PG setting. I truly don't think the Austin McMahon feud would've gotten over as much had they had to watch the language and matches.

It's sort of the nWo of New Japan. It is/was a faction of American wrestlers in Japan and they play up all the 90s mannerisms of DX and the nWo.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sort of the nWo of New Japan. It is/was a faction of American wrestlers in Japan and they play up all the 90s mannerisms of DX and the nWo.

I've been drinking obviously from the game but I meant I'd prefer the Bullet Club concept over an NWO rehash or even this stupid league of nations. A league of nations shouldn't have be full of guys who are in the HW title picture, which is why the horseman worked and other stables worked so well, no stepping on each other's toes until it's time for one member to split.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been drinking obviously from the game but I meant I'd prefer the Bullet Club concept over an NWO rehash or even this stupid league of nations. A league of nations shouldn't have be full of guys who are in the HW title picture, which is why the horseman worked and other stables worked so well, no stepping on each other's toes until it's time for one member to split.

Ah, got ya. Though I'd say the League doesn't work because WWE has severely underwritten them. They basically just threw 4 dudes together and that's as far as they got

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, got ya. Though I'd say the League doesn't work because WWE has severely underwritten them. They basically just threw 4 dudes together and that's as far as they got

There is ONLY one thing that can fix the League of Nations: Announcing Lance Storm as their manager!!!!!!!!!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Triple H will not, no way allow NWO in the WWE. It will mimic his groups.

Yes, or at least a much better acceptance than being shoved down our throats as the top baby face.

Even though Seth was better from the start, it did his career wonders to be a heel first. He will now come back from injury and be one of the top face guys, as the fans will embrace him.

I dont agree, I think there is so much hate for Reigns no matter what he does that it cannot be fixed no matter what they do. HHH allowed Roman to beat the hell out of him and shelve him for two months. When that did not turn the fans, nothing was gonna. But then again, the reaction when Roman was in the ring with stephanie even had stephanie smiling from the support Roman was getting, it just goes dark and all boos in certain places.